Tiger eye 09-Dec-17
Rocky 09-Dec-17
sleepyhunter 09-Dec-17
sleepyhunter 09-Dec-17
Bentstick81 09-Dec-17
slade 10-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 11-Dec-17
08-Dec-17
This why you can take what the bow libs and pontificating closet democrat regurgitate with a grain of salt.

New Poll Finds 92% of Democrats Uninformed, Ignorant and Easily Played

The far left #FakeNews media has been wrong all year.

The liberal mainstream media has pushed the conspiracy that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia during the 2016 election to defeat Hillary Clinton.

This was all a lie.

In fact, it was Hillary Clinton and the DNC who colluded to defeat Bernie Sanders in the primary and then colluded with Russia. Democrats and the Obama FBI paid cash for a fake Russian dossier so they could spy on Donald Trump at Trump tower.

But Democrat voters are ignorant.

And Democrats rely on the fact that they are stupid and easily played.

A new poll released this week by CBS News found that 92% of Democrats are lemmings.

08-Dec-17
Not unique but more pervasive with Democrats.

09-Dec-17
Ya JTV. CNN and the TRIO, are exactly alike. Take SOMETHING, throw it on the wall, and hope it sticks.

09-Dec-17
KPC, don’t you know the CF is a conservative “safe space.” You can post the most ridiculous, conspiratorial crap and it’s just a joke, not a reflection of anyone here being “duped or easily played” by the far right clickbait.

09-Dec-17
Indeed, this safe space allows the right wingers to spout their nonsense as they race to pat each other on the back. One dissenting opinion and people froth at the mouth here with threats, insults, but never an actual debate using critical thinking and reason. Its all about emotion and bully tactics.

09-Dec-17
When you start using critical thinking and reason, please let us know. Most all I see from you, well, actually 100%, is emotion, and leftist talking points, peppered with nonsense and deliberate ignorance.

09-Dec-17
By and large liberals and progressives see things as they should be. Facts to the contrary of their utopian world are to be steadfastly disregarded.

Conservative s by nature are a bit more reserved relying on substance and observations before casting opinion. Thus they tend to be more informed.

09-Dec-17
You make me laugh. Information that we hold so dear and place our complete confidence, is based solely upon referenced material slanted by the critical thinking of others. A lawyer would say "hear say". List the critical thinkers here and those that oppose or hate them and maybe just maybe the secrets to the sea will be revealed, and in the process a updated list of "critical thinkers".. ;-) Independent thinkers are borne from deliberate, uncanny but strangely enough unconscious action discovered,and at times to unwanted correction by others, not from self imposed and self anointed knighthood. Independent thinkers can destroy a united front for the sake of being counter to a simplified alternative end in the name of critical thinking. Reason, a conduit used and governed, not always to the positive by critical thinking, is in direct conflict vs. habits and urges. The CF self dubbed "critical thinkers" for the most part cave to habits and urges. The CF is a GENERAL population, the complete fabric and backgrounds of each member holding their own space and weight as the next, values etched in principles, environment and beliefs. The cornfield and city alley each can promote growth, not from the seed but from the hand that casts it, if permitted. Critical thinking the composition of a dew drop concerns few, if any here that I know of, in the least from my limited association...but fire away.

The Rock

09-Dec-17
""That's what makes independent thinkers so hated by some here. Anyone that holds someone to account for something they've posted, doesn't immediately buy into the "conspiracy" orthodoxy, or worse yet proves them wrong, must be immediately maligned and ridiculed.""

I don't hate you. I don't hate anybody. Critical thinking fail Maxine.

09-Dec-17
Lol. Excellent JTV.

09-Dec-17
Yes sir! LOL

10-Dec-17

11-Dec-17

Annony Mouse's Link

• Sitka Gear