slade 08-Dec-17
slade 08-Dec-17
Shuteye 08-Dec-17
JL 08-Dec-17
Rocky 08-Dec-17
Mad dog 09-Dec-17
Beendare 09-Dec-17
08-Dec-17
Once again the bowlibs, closet democrat, GOP boot-lickers are easily duped.

08-Dec-17
GMA : “Nelson says she did make notes to [Moore’s] inscription, but the message was all Roy Moore.”

ABC HOST: “Beverly, he did sign your yearbook.”

NELSON: “He did sign it.”

ABC HOST: “And you made some notes underneath?”

NELSON: “Yes.”

08-Dec-17
I think Moore will win bigly Tuesday. Trump gave one of the best speeches tonight in Florida that I have ever heard him give. It was only 20 miles from Alabama and the huge crowd roared the whole night. Trump made it clear that he didn't want Jones to be elected and the crowd went crazy. The media call Obama the great orator but he couldn't hold a candle to Trump tonight, with no teleprompter. I don't know how he remembers all the things be spoke on but he never faltered.

08-Dec-17
The Trumpster did give a good rally tonight.

08-Dec-17
Trump in his element is riveting no doubt. Tonight he hit the high note. There is no beating him if he decides to run for a second term which I seriously doubt that he will.

The Rock

09-Dec-17
Gloria Allred should be disbarred. Mad Dog

09-Dec-17
And now we have a Democrat backed flyer to vote/demonstrate in Alabama- the "Vote or Die" campaign....promising to pay them for participating. YES....pay them.

You Democrats must be proud of your party..... Hey, as long as it suits your agenda its OK to invoke Hitler references and inciting racial hatred with the accompanying violence, eh?

• Sitka Gear