BIG BEAR 09-Dec-17
Grey Ghost 09-Dec-17
BIG BEAR 09-Dec-17
bad karma 09-Dec-17
HA/KS 09-Dec-17
sleepyhunter 09-Dec-17
BIG BEAR 09-Dec-17
09-Dec-17
But who will fill the jobs they left vacant? :)

09-Dec-17
Maybe he can get going on building that wall he promised to have the Mexicans pay for....

09-Dec-17
"It's a good start!

Yep....last January. I guess the "Girls just wanna have guns" website doesn't stay too current with news.

;-)

Matt

09-Dec-17
"A Mexican National who had a prior conviction for assaulting a Police Officer "....... How does someone in the U.S. illegally assault a Police Officer... get convicted of it.... and not get deported immediately ??

09-Dec-17
All you have to do is live in a sanctuary city, BB, and you can go back to being a criminal after your release. in Colorado, assaulting a police officer is a class 4 felony, 5-16 years mandatory in the greybar hotel.

09-Dec-17
"How does someone in the U.S. illegally assault a Police Officer... get convicted of it.... and not get deported immediately ??" Do it while obama is president.

09-Dec-17
"Yep....last January. I guess the "Girls just wanna have guns" website doesn't stay too current with news. "

GG, I noticed the date earlier when I first viewed this thread. I decided it was of no importance and not worth mentioning. I was glad to know the US is starting to deport illegals who mean us harm.

09-Dec-17
Sad but true Henry.....

• Sitka Gear