NvaGvUp 09-Dec-17
'Ike' (Phone) 09-Dec-17
Zbone 09-Dec-17
BIG BEAR 09-Dec-17
Dave G. 11-Dec-17
HA/KS 11-Dec-17
Mad dog 11-Dec-17
09-Dec-17
Army-Navy game. Not one person knelt. Imagine that Kappernick.

09-Dec-17
Go Navy !! Beat Army !!! Snow bowl !!!! Every player on the field is willing to die for every American watching the game !!!

09-Dec-17
This is always one of my favorite games of the year for a long list of reasons.

09-Dec-17
5:10 to go and the kids from West Point lead the kids from Annapolis, 14-13!

09-Dec-17
Army WINS! 14-13

Good for the Army team!

I love all of the service academies, but let's face it. The cadets of West Point have the toughest road to hoe.

The Air Force and the Navy guys will sleep in fresh beds and eat nice meals at every meal, every day. Those West Point graduates, otoh, will go on to lead boots-on-the-ground platoons and companies. They will eat inedible MREs and sleep on the dirt more often than not, frequently doing so deep into enemy territory.

Go Army!

09-Dec-17
Great game, love snowy games...Reminds me of high school!

09-Dec-17
Yeah, great game... Now that is what football should be all about... True football, and with the lines in the snow reminded of a gridiron...

09-Dec-17
Good stuff !!!!

11-Dec-17
"...and the Navy guys will sleep in fresh beds and eat nice meals at every meal, every day."

Except those midshipmen commissioned as a United States Marine, in which case, the rest of your statement ("...will go on to lead boots-on-the-ground platoons and companies. They will eat inedible MREs and sleep on the dirt more often than not, frequently doing so deep into enemy territory.") applies to many.

11-Dec-17
It's the best game of the year...and what a game it was this year! The tradition! The stadium filled with the finest young men and women this country has to offer. It's an honor to get to watch it. Navy had it in the bag and they blew it.

11-Dec-17

11-Dec-17
Go Army....this is only the beginning. Mad Dog

• Sitka Gear