Contributors to this thread:
Shuteye 09-Dec-17
NvaGvUp 09-Dec-17
09-Dec-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
I have had Double Bulls and other big ground blinds but right now I am using a slightly smaller blind I got from Cabelas. It is five feet square and six feet tall so I can stand up. I have a Cabelas swivel chair that I love. No arms on the chair, which I love and it swivels very easily and quietly. I have a Little Buddy propane heater that is small but starts with the press of a button and heats the ground blind so I don' t even need to wear gloves. I only have two windows partly open. I can sit back in bad weather and enjoy the scenery. I have spent many days, all day, in a climbing stand or ladder stand during bad weather. I killed two nice size does a couple weeks ago from a ladder stand. I have let some small bucks walk by and today is the first time I used the ground blind. I have a feeder there and squirrels, raccoons, birds and deer come in. My ladder stands are near deer trails and no feeders. I love the feeder since I can take pictures and not shoot the deer unless they are exactly what I want. I do see far more deer from the ladder stands though.

09-Dec-17
I have a Double Bull pop up blind, circa 2003.

I have a Double Bull folding chair in the blind, which I love.

Other than that, the only thing in my blind is me, my bow, a rangefinder, binos, and a daypack with a water bottle, rain gear, tags, knife, etc.

• Sitka Gear