Bentstick81 14-Dec-17
Woods Walker 14-Dec-17
Iktomi 14-Dec-17
BIG BEAR 14-Dec-17
Iktomi 14-Dec-17
Woods Walker 14-Dec-17
Annony Mouse 14-Dec-17
12-Dec-17
Alabama exit polling: 86% of Republican voters think Moore allegations are false.

89% of Dems think allegations are true.

Sounds like the MSM will be perplexed tonight and it won't take long to categorize the people of Alabama as ignorant, sexist and somehow they will throw in racist.

12-Dec-17
....and anti-Semitic due to Moore's wife.

12-Dec-17
I hope Moore wins and I think he will, but OMG, has his campaign been pathetic or what?

12-Dec-17
If Moore loses it's simply because Moore has been inept. It says nothing about DJT regardless of what the MSM says. If he wins, more than likely it will be due to DJT dragging him to the finish line.

12-Dec-17
I watched Moore's wife as she was giving her response that had the alleged racist "Jew" comment within it. When you watch her whole response, it is clearly not what the Lib media tried to claim it as. They cherry-picked one word out of the whole statement and intentionally reported it out of context.

12-Dec-17
NO! They wouldn't do that! They're JOURNALISTS!

12-Dec-17
Moore is a terrible candidate, but so was trump.

12-Dec-17
HA, Trump was never the best politician. There is a difference. Btw....Trump was easily the best candidate and had the numbers prove it in both elections.

The Rock

12-Dec-17
Agreed Rocky

12-Dec-17
After the fact, Rocky.

12-Dec-17
8.0% in and Moore is up by 7,601 votes

12-Dec-17
9.4% in now and it's Moore, +8,622 votes

12-Dec-17
Talk about moving the goal posts....New York times had it 53% Jones 10 minutes ago. Now 54% Moore. Why not wait until votes come in? Lol!

12-Dec-17
12.4% in and Moore is +13,960 votes

12-Dec-17
Votes are coming in.

Early, Jones was +20%.

Then Moore went up 13%

At the moment, with 19.8% in, Moore is + 3.9%

12-Dec-17
What are you following Kyle?

12-Dec-17
Looking at the counties left to count, Moore should continue to hold his lead....

12-Dec-17
21% precincts reporting. Moore plus 11k votes

12-Dec-17
NY Times and Politico have live results, the large Dem population area's have mostly counted, if the patterns hold, Moore will win. However a judge ruled AL does not have to keep a digital record of the the votes, this gives Jones the upper hand.

12-Dec-17
I'm following NYT.

12-Dec-17
26% in and Moore is now +21,063 votes!

12-Dec-17
They show the same thing, Jones is coming back.

12-Dec-17
Now NYT is showing Jones to win 77% chance.

12-Dec-17
I missed it earlier only 4 of 90 of precincts in Mobile have been counted and 43 of 172 in Birmingham, thousands and thousands of Jones votes will be poring in.

12-Dec-17
I don't think so.

The results depend upon where the latest reporting is coming from. Jones closed the gap for while, but not now.

With 38.6% in, Moore is up by 19,971 votes.

12-Dec-17
Looks like the Dems are going to finally win one.

12-Dec-17
Brit Hume said man that told him on the presidential election that Trump would win and he hit the numbers dead on. Brit said they all laughed at him when he told the panel. The man told Brit tonight that he is giving Moore a 75% chance of winning.

12-Dec-17
Look at the counties, for some reason the majority of the precincts in red counties have been counted while the majority of blue precincts have been not been counted. This way the blue precincts will know how many votes they need to win.... :)

12-Dec-17
Moore is now leading by 7.5 % or almost 55,000 votes with 64% of the vote in.

But look out for heavily populated Montgomery County and Jefferson County which have few precincts reporting and which are hugely favoring Jones.

We see this every election, where the bigtime liberal cities wait until the very end to report so they can know how many votes they need to manufacture.

12-Dec-17

12-Dec-17
The cemeteries are being raided as we speak, as well as junkyards to get old cars so they can "find" the needed votes in the trunks!

12-Dec-17
Nope...it just time for the libs to show up.

12-Dec-17
Not looking good.

Moore's counties almost done counting, but Jefferson County and Montgomety County are less than 2/3 in and they are YUGELY favoring Jones

12-Dec-17
Nope...it just time for the libs to show up.

12-Dec-17
It's over,

Jones wins, because three counties where he's winning big have lots of votes left to report while Moore has none.

12-Dec-17
Yep. The Republicans deserved to lose this. Perfect example as to when you run a bad candidate you can lose anywhere.

12-Dec-17
Rcp is showing 49 - 49

12-Dec-17
Jones up by 1.2% ...

12-Dec-17
Fox News just called it. So did CNN. Jones over Moore.

12-Dec-17
Ap is reporting Jones won.

12-Dec-17
RCP called for the flaming pos lib

12-Dec-17
McConnell is smiling now ... the dems and tbeir didty tactics cheated their way to another lousy win ...

12-Dec-17
I'll bet McConnell is happy. Now he can play his "long game". And I guess if you're going to get screwed then it may as well last a long time. Maybe we'll even get kissed, although I doubt it.

12-Dec-17
The shitty dope peddler soils the place again.

12-Dec-17
Now those false allegations can all disappear! There should be some counter suits from Moore if that happens, including the media.

12-Dec-17
Lefthandedlouie, your showing you true ignorance now .. ill bet your typing hand is trembling, your so flustered .... yep, your showing your true self ...

13-Dec-17
"The good folks of Alabama outnumbered..."

Do you even know anybody from Alabama???

Get lost.

13-Dec-17
As do I, but I wouldn't say they were "shitty white people"...

13-Dec-17
I think even if you do discount the recent accusations entirely, his own actions and things he said himself were the most damning to his reputation and subsequent election results. Roy admitted to dating teens when he was in his 30's and said something to the effect that he never dated anyone without asking their mom's consent. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude why he asked for "mom's" permission to date their daughters.....my thinking is they were at best barely adults and still needed parental endorsement, i.e. kids, or questionable. The things he did to get kicked off the state court twice are enough to not garner support which are matter of fact should have been enough to not get Republican support. I'm fairly appalled it was even as close as it was and I'm not even a Democrat.

13-Dec-17
It is probably best for the Republicans that he lost. They won't have to worry about all the problems he would have caused in the Senate. It is only two years and the Republicans can find a candidate for 2020.

13-Dec-17
Republican take away should be: Close race, obviously a better candidate would have won because we barely lost with Roy Moore. Next time do whats right.

Democrat takeaway: We won, but only because we barely beat Roy Moore. Next time around we probably need to do something more than just not be Roy Moore.

13-Dec-17
Figured as much with this outcome...As pointed out a weak, very weak candidate for the Republicans .. Hopefully not a sign of what’s to come next year!

13-Dec-17
Just for giggles...

""What they would have you believe happened tonight defies any statistical or historical odds of probability, absent fraud. Alabama election history.

2008, Jeff Sessions gets 1.3 mil votes for Senator. Dem gets 752k.

2010, Richard Shelby gets 968k votes for Senator, Dem gets 515k

2014, Jeff Sessions gets 796k votes for Senator and no Dem opposition.

2016, Donald Trump gets 1.3 mil votes for President. Dem gets 729k.

2016, Richard Shelby gets 1.3 mil votes for Senator, Dem gets 749k.

2017, Roy Moore gets 650k votes for Senator. Dem gets 671k.

To believe 650K Republicans didn't vote, or 50% of Republicans who voted last year in the general election, stayed home, but only there was only an 8% decline in Democraps who voted from last year. No black Obama Messiah was running

The odds of Jones getting 92% of Democraps to turn out in a special election occurring absent massive fraud, are slim and none. They don't think you will have the guts to challenge it or the intelligence to detect it, just like they didn't think you would spot the fake yearbook. You are being played for fools Alabamans.""

13-Dec-17
Typical libitard, doesn't have a clue...

13-Dec-17
Thanks to the likes of worthless pieces of shit like Sen. Shelby and the boot licking GOP....

13-Dec-17
Oh strange! An accused pedophile lost an election to an actual politician that’s done some good public service? Pity.

13-Dec-17
"Yep. The Republicans deserved to lose this. Perfect example as to when you run a bad candidate you can lose anywhere."

There wasn't time for the GOP to switch candidates before the election. Even if Moore dropped out his name remained on the ballot. GOP was again hoodwinked by the DNC with the timing of their alleged 30 year old sexual harassment claims.

Lets see the final vote tally and recounts.

13-Dec-17
Let's be honest, the GOP doesn't even play chutes and ladders, much less checkers when the Democrats play chess.

At this point I don't even care. Trump has to fight to get anything done....might as well fight Dems.

13-Dec-17
Moore Rejected = Trump Rejected = Bannon Rejected.

After aiding in the election defeats of Luther Strange and Roy Moore, the Detrimental Duo of Trump & Bannon appear to have the Reverse Midas Touch... any campaign they endorse turns to crap. LOL

Go Mueller! Can't wait for President Pence.

13-Dec-17
Bimbo, the vote difference is less than 1/2% point, lets see what the numbers finally look like. But it is good to see you supporting Pence...:)

And this election is only good for two years not six. The struggle continues.

13-Dec-17
Noooooo. What the Dems did was to destroy a man for their own political motives. Moore's loss was greater than this election.

13-Dec-17
Humper, in one of the most red states in the nation, a win by a Democrat is tantamount to complete rejection of the Republican candidate. I agree that it's only for two years... this Senate seat will be safely back in the Republican column relatively soon.

BTW... has anyone seen or read comments by Bannon following the outcome?

13-Dec-17
The Democrats didn't win..... Moore lost..... even if he didn't do anything illegal.... he's still a creep......

13-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. What happened to you dems and Russia Collusion, and obstruction of justice? Oh that's right, nothing would stick to the wall, and now the wind has blown you to a woman, that lied about Moore. One thing is for sure, you idiots are batting a thousand.

13-Dec-17
There’s a bigger theme here though. Even after Moore said gay people should be jailed, the nation was a better time during slavery, muslims should not occupy political roles and his many accusations of diddling teenage girls, the GOP funded him, endorsed him and promoted him. History will remember this.

13-Dec-17
What happened with the Russian collusion? Oh nothing. After everyone on trumps team claimed to have zero contacts w Russians, it turns out that most often met w Russians. How weird huh? Innocent mistake I’m sure. But let’s keep to the topic. Dems won a state that has t turned blue in 25 years. This is a huge kick in the nads to the corrupt gop and trump. Period

13-Dec-17
atheist. obama threatened schools, the loss of FEDERAL FUNDING, if they didn't allow boys and girls to take showers together. Depended on if a boy got up one morning and decided he was a girl, that day. Never heard one thing from you dems on that. You dems live the life of double standard. Which way will the wind blow you dems next?

13-Dec-17
atheist. Once again, you are a FRAUD. There is nothing with Trump and russia. You can keep wishing, but it isn't going to make it true. Mueller was brought in to examine the facts presented to him, about Russia collusion. Then he hires DEM LAWYERS, to try and come up with something. Still nothing on Trump. dems best feature, keep wasting money on something that is not there. As Levin said on the radio, mueller is a hack, and his only job is now called MUELLERS IMPEACHMENT COUNCIL. Mueller better hurry up and shit something, before he gets indicted. As you say PERIOD!. What a hoot 8^)

13-Dec-17
atheist. It's not a huge kick in the nads to the GOP, and Trump. It's just another Dem, to join the other dems, and help sink this country. Trump and the rest of the U.S., are use to it.

13-Dec-17
" History will remember this "

Atheist will this be more memorable than a sitting president having a young intern pleasure herself with a cigar in his office and then ejaculating on her nice blue dress?

13-Dec-17
"What happened with the Russian collusion? Oh nothing."

This I agree with.

13-Dec-17
I think Hannity had it right.....Mitch McConnell needs to go. He is the one that blocked Mo Brooks and went with Luther Strange who was the establishment's choice. Of course the folks in Alabama didn't want Strange and went with Moore, then the allegations came out.....and the rest is history.

I'm not even sure if he supports it but I had hoped Trump would have pushed for Congressional term limits when he was running for Prez to get it in the national spotlight. IMO that would be popular.

13-Dec-17
Why is the racist LeftHandArcher still allowed to post on this forum?

13-Dec-17
LOL

13-Dec-17
Gee, KPC, we had the same dream last night. How weird!!

;-)

Matt

13-Dec-17
Geeee couldn't help but notice this morning how the liberal idiots didn't show up on this thread till it was announced that Moore lost. That speaks volumes about their personal character!!! You wanna talk about pansy, whiny a.., b.t.hs. Its quite obvious who they are on this thread!!!!!!

13-Dec-17
Jones won Black women's votes by 98%. Moore won white women's votes by 26%. The black women love Jones and planned parenthood because they can legally kill black babies.

13-Dec-17
At least the Republicans will have one pick up in 2018 when they get smoked. It will be a little moral victory for them.

13-Dec-17
Too many people have been rushing to judgement and saying this is a rejection of Trump. I totally disagree. This is a rejection of an accused pedophile. It's nothing more than that. This seat will go red again in two years (now if it doesn't, that would be a YUGE rejection of Trump).

That said, you know this has to grind Trump's gears. He's now 0-2 in Alabama. Given his issues with the DOJ and now the loss of a Senate seat it makes me wonder how much he regrets the Sessions appointment now.

13-Dec-17
I'd be good if Trump was actually proven of wrong doing and removed from office - so long as obama and hrc get their just desserts as well...

But we know that will never happen to the coddled duo, so...

13-Dec-17
"Geeee couldn't help but notice this morning how the liberal idiots didn't show up on this thread till it was announced that Moore lost. That speaks volumes about their personal character!!! You wanna talk about pansy, whiny a.., b.t.hs. Its quite obvious who they are on this thread!!!!!!

So, what does showing up only to post personal insults say about your character?

Unlike some of the cheerleaders here, I wasn't breathlessly tracking this election all night. I do think the people of Alabama got this one right, however. Not because the winner wears a blue jersey, but rather because he was the better candidate.

Matt

13-Dec-17
Why is the racist LeftHandArcher still allowed to post on this forum ?? For the same reason that a guy who called for the murder of Police Officers on the Community Forums is allowed to.... And guys that express hate for all Muslims on the Community Forum........ Just Sayin........

13-Dec-17
GOP still controls the House and Senate. Pence is still the tie breaker vote. Moore was a poor choice for a candidate IMO. Jones win is a small victory for the left. Nothing more.

13-Dec-17
The unfortunate lesson of this election is that the last minute allegations tactics work, so you can expect more in the next elections. The forgery in the yearbook story didn't have anywhere near the play that the inscription in the yearbook did weeks earlier. Truth is the first casualty of this political game.

13-Dec-17
Maybe it was downplayed because she didn't forge anything. She admitted to annotating the note that Moore wrote with a date and location. That doesn't change what Moore actually wrote. It also doesn't do anything to validate Moore's claim that he had no clue who she was and that he didn't sign her yearbook.

13-Dec-17
You're correct......a VERY big "IF". Like in "IF" it actually does happen it'll be a first for this bunch in office now.

13-Dec-17
Pig Doc, I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognized Moore's cowboy routine was just a phony act. Any true horseman could see that. Even without the multiple sexual allegations, that turned me off immediately.

Matt

13-Dec-17
Watching him attempt to ride a horse was difficult to say the least......and that's not to mention the how difficult it was for the horse!

Keep your legs under you, and come with your weight and leg FIRST before you use the hands to turn! Keep it LIGHT!!!!!

13-Dec-17
And WHO'S going to do that? Mueller? LMAOROTF!!!!

13-Dec-17
GG. Ask anybody here, I very seldom come on a tread and slam anybody. I was merely making a statement of obvious FACT! So whatever you want to think about me is fine, whatever blows up your skirt.

13-Dec-17
Well as long as you don't tread on me.

13-Dec-17
So now what are the Dems going to say for the 2018 election? That Moore almost won? lol The GOP is breathing a sigh of relief and Jones will be voted out in two years.

I wonder if Franken will resign now or not?

13-Dec-17
I just heard that Stuart is definitely out. The Minnesota Gov is appointing the current Lieutenant Gov Tina Smith as his replacement.

13-Dec-17
Dems have used this tactic before, but now that it actually worked...expect to see it in every upcoming Senate election. Sling poo, and try to make it stick.

They are probably actively lining up sexual accusers as we speak, so they will have them on Stand by. Problem is...just as many (or more) of their own are dropping as well, since they've decided to adopt Sexual Misconduct as their new "Mantra".

13-Dec-17
Is sexual harassment actually a law, or is it only for corporate policy?

13-Dec-17
"I'm watching that puke Rosenstein getting grilled right now , this clown is a fool and needs removed from his position."

Who nominated Rosenstein for Deputy Attorney General, again?

Matt

13-Dec-17
LOL... the irony of JTV calling someone a fool.

13-Dec-17
JTV, thanks for confirming Rosenstein is Trump's fool. LOL!

I didn't watch the whole thing, but Rosenstein handled himself pretty well in the parts I did catch. It always amuses me how most of these guys can speak for hours and never say a damn thing.

Matt

13-Dec-17
Boy JTV. You got the flies coming in. 8^)

13-Dec-17
Moore was as bad a candidate as you could come up with on nearly every front. But Trump didn't come up with him, if I recall he backed Strange in the primary. I don't follow AL politics, but how Moore won the primary I have no clue. Moore was a Chatty Kathy doll that spouted stupid whenever you pulled his string.

Couple of thoughts. This was no "loss" for Trump at all. It was however a YUGE loss for Bannon. One people should remember and reflect on for a good long time.

Secondly Moore was a bad, horrible candidate..... but it was sad to see the allegations come out of the ancient history closet with such purposeful politically motivated timing. Moore handled them as badly as I've ever seen such things handled..... "but I asked their Mommas first!" I doubt he "assaulted" any of these girls, but good grief..... he was a 30 year old man..... he likely didn't break any laws.... but certainly guilty of very bad personal morals and judgement IMO. He had "primer coated" his life so as most any leftist accusation would stick.

Sad to see such clearly political, lets call it "mud", slung..... and stick so tightly to a mud magnet....

13-Dec-17
"But Trump didn't come up with him, if I recall he backed Strange in the primary. "

Yep, and in typical Trump fashion, he's quickly trying to distance himself from the loser, even though he was in Florida campaigning for Moore just a few days ago. Too funny.

Matt

13-Dec-17
Who came up with the idea to have a 12 year old girl interview Moore a day before the election?

The repubs will be much better off with Moore losing this election. His winning would have caused 2 years of constant headaches.

13-Dec-17

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
I feel like JTV might be losing it...like a little more than normal. Hang in there buddy, it'll all be okay.

13-Dec-17
"His winning would have caused 2 years of constant headaches."

I don't disagree with that. The well was poisoned.

13-Dec-17
Not quite BEG ... Im one of the most sane individual's on here, unlike you dweebs on the left .....

13-Dec-17
That was pretty stupid. I guess the idea was to show that he's not creeping out the kid or something but instead, it may have just reminded the Alabama voters of the issue just enough.

13-Dec-17
Jones would be well advised to rent, not buy, when he goes to DC. Because he'll be on his way back to Alabama in three years.

13-Dec-17
Awww! KPC. Are you at it again. 8^)))

13-Dec-17
At least Moore will have time to get some horse riding lessons, now.

;-)

Matt

13-Dec-17
Looks like voter fraud, boarder states voting and felons are being investigated. Let us wait and see what develops.

13-Dec-17

13-Dec-17
I'm sure he's heartbroken. (sigh)

Matt

13-Dec-17
Hahaha!

I love it :)

13-Dec-17
Our resident dope dealer sure is proficient with using filthy language.

Everything else, not so much

13-Dec-17
Hey, he's convinced me there's at least one SWP in Boulder County. Unfortunately, he reminds us of that on a too frequent basis.

13-Dec-17
What's the matter, Kyle, did your tattling to Pat not work?

Matt

13-Dec-17
Isn’t it great when the very people who scream “he won, get over it!!” Are now crying that the big bad Dems are beating them and finding every excuse and reason? The tipping point has been reached. If you have a terrible character, diddle little girls for instance, you’re not going far in politics. How’s that for making America great?! We now debate wether a possible pedophile is a better senator than a democrat. how far we’ve fallen eh?

13-Dec-17
GG,

I did not 'tattle' to Pat nor anyone else. I just didn't scroll far enough up the thread to see our resident dope pusher was still here. Once I realized I hadn't scrolled up far enough and he was still here, I deleted my post thanking Pat for dumping him

So give it up!

13-Dec-17
Kyle,

Fair enough, my little freind. Sorry for drawing false conclusions.

I leave my mistaken posts, then admit to my mistake and apologize, afterwards. I guess you have a different approach.

Matt

13-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD

13-Dec-17
Matt,

If I had any 'mistaken posts," I would acknowledge same.

but because I do not have a 'mistaken post,' as you did here and on the Bear's Ears thread where I noted my 15 years of dealing with the feds on their all too frequent opposition to allow state agencies to manage wildlife on federal property as the law calls for .

Once I noted the dozens of professional wildlife managers in every single state in the West who agreed with me in person, that the problem was in no way isolated to one or two cases of CA drinkers, you 'conveniently' gave up that argument and ran off in a different direction.

13-Dec-17

"If I had any 'mistaken posts," I would acknowledge same".

Kyle,

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about your mistaken post that gleefully announced Lefty had been banned.

Am I wrong?

Matt

13-Dec-17
People that sell drugs for a living shouldn't be making threats on a public forum. You're the poor excuse for a man.

13-Dec-17
Matt,

Which I acknowleged, did I not?

13-Dec-17
GOP Rep Mo Brooks Announces He Has ‘High-Risk Prostate Cancer’ on House Floor

13-Dec-17
Did you not delete a post that was inaccurate? Yes or no.

Matt.

13-Dec-17
Who's Mstt? OMG! You've been HACKED!

13-Dec-17
" It always amuses me how most of these guys can speak for hours and never say a damn thing". GG, you need to make sure you put yourself on that, so called list of GUYS. You and Nva bickered for hours, and all you did was answer him with a question. I like it when a certain few come on here, and try to be superior over others, and end up describing themselves, in the process. Just saying. 8^)

13-Dec-17
Glad I missed any faux cowboy footage. I still want to punch John Kerry in the mouth for saying, "I'm here to buy me a hunting license."

13-Dec-17
You should be. As a horseman I can state with 100% confidence that it was AWFUL! If Moore would legislate like he rides then it's probably good that he didn't win!

The only difference between him and Kerry was that Kerry said what he did and was even attempting to "hunt" purely for the camera and any "creds" it might have given him with the "regular guy". Moore actually believes he's a cowboy/horseman. Either way it's screwed up!

14-Dec-17
WW,

Not a big deal to me. I'm used to it. Many people on Bowsiter actually think they are bowhunters.

14-Dec-17
About more’s loss: I heard about the black helicopter flying away with boxes of Moore ballots. Hillary was the pilot and it was full of pizza slices and kidnapped children.

Full disclosure: I caught a ride over on the underground Soros monorail. I even got to vote twice, once with my birth name & again under my Islamic one. Waiting for my Soros checks now.

14-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. That described hillary, at the 2016 election, and Trump still won. Glad to see you have the DEMOCRAT ELECTION PLAY BOOK, down. PHONY as you are.

14-Dec-17
Only TWICE Sybil? You all got robbed! That'd be like the rest of us only getting a 32nd of a vote.

14-Dec-17
How anyone could think Moore might win is beyond me. Even without the accusations, he was a terrible candidate. If Republicans want to hold or increase seats they are gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than this. A good first step might be to put a gag and a straightjacket on that drunk Bannon.

14-Dec-17
I feel the same way about Hillary Iktomi..... I didn't really vote for Trump...... I voted against Hillary.......

14-Dec-17
I don't know what Hillary has to do with this special election, and FWIIW I didn't vote for her either. We need to do much better than simply having someone to vote against, we need someone we can really vote FOR.

14-Dec-17
Now THAT would be a novel idea, wouldn't it?

14-Dec-17
Stupid Democrats ADMIT VOTER FRAUD in Alabama! VIDEOS

Considering a relatively close election...reminds me of the trunk full of ballots that helped Franken win.

• Sitka Gear