Sixby 14-Dec-17
BIG BEAR 14-Dec-17
HDE 14-Dec-17
Michael 14-Dec-17
South Farm 15-Dec-17
tonyo6302 15-Dec-17
Sixby 15-Dec-17
13-Dec-17
A little bit of futuristic thinking on who would be the 2020 Prez/VP candidates on the Repub and Dem side.

Repub side: Pence and Cruz

Dem side: Biden and Warren

13-Dec-17
My ideal Dem Prez and VP Is Hillary and whoever you want to choose as VP.

It’s a for sure win for a Republican Canidate.

13-Dec-17
So far, I'll stick with what we got because I truly believe we are looking at one of the best presidents this country has ever had. Throughout the history of this country, we've had some good ones. Thankfully, exactly when we needed them. Trump fits that bill so far.

I personally believe we spend way to much time arguing over the president and, not nearly enough effort spent getting our representative's right. The senate has been the hold up on MAGA. When it is isn't the senate, it is the House. Either way, their direct collusion to make America what makes them fat and happy is the problem. Always has been and always will be that way until we the voters send them the message. And make it stick. God Bless men

13-Dec-17
Too early to make that call, but I do like the way things are going. If we can occupy a few more Senate Seats, things could actually move ahead at breakneck speed.

For the last Year, all the Dems have done is obstruct, and talk about Russia...not much else for the American People. We'll have to see if they can actually come up with something concrete to campaign on.

If I had my choice Today, it would be Trump vs Hillary, Warren, or Pelosi...take your pick!

13-Dec-17
I would like to pull the next Repub candidate(s) aside and tell them to start pushing Congressional term limits. It of course will take a some work to get the Constitution changed. I'm not a Constitutional scholar but from previous readings, I believe there are two main ways to change it plus an obscure 3rd way. I think alot of regular folks on both side of the isle would be open to reasonable Congressional term limits.

13-Dec-17
It will be Trump/Pence. Whoever the Dems run won't matter.

13-Dec-17
JL - a Constitutional Convention of the States. The Senate and House in DC have no say.

That's the beauty of it.

13-Dec-17

JL's Link
HDE....there are two ways with a 3rd obscure way to amend/change the Constitution. I'll try to find the 3rd way. I read about it a few years ago. (Edit: I read there are 4 or 5 ways, not 3. It depends on where you read it. I'll default to the scholars on that one.)

""The Constitution provides that an amendment may be proposed either by the Congress with a two-thirds majority vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate or by a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the State legislatures.""

13-Dec-17
I bring up the convention of the states because we all know the DC degenerates would never limit their own terms. Someone else would have to decide that for them.

14-Dec-17
I think if Trump pushed the term limit idea now and supported candidates on either side of the isle who also want term limits, it would be a step in the right direction. If/when that secret Congressional slush fund to pay off accusers of Congressfolks is ever made public, that might start the conversation.

14-Dec-17
I believe it would.

14-Dec-17
Trump/Pence vs Nancy Pelosi & Maxine Waters

14-Dec-17
What are the chances that Dwayne Johnson runs for President. ?? Trump has pretty much paved the way for candidates that aren't career politicians....... and we've had Arnold Swartzenager.... Jesse Ventura.... Franken.... etc.... in office.... and even Ronald Reagan

14-Dec-17
Maybe Trump should be president for life? You know...like Obama thought he should be!

14-Dec-17
I can see Trump not running again. I think he will get bored at the end of 4 years if he makes it that far without getting impeached for whatever. So far he is trying to do what he said he would. We'll see what happens. Otherwise I'll stick with Pence and Cruz. It would be a blessing for the Repubs if Hillary said she is going to run again. I don't think the Dems have a solid candidate on the bench that has national appeal. If Joe Manchin ran he could be a threat.

14-Dec-17
Trump is the modern day Teddy Roosevelt. It's hilarious liberals can't see that.

14-Dec-17
We'll have to see how his health holds up..... he is the oldest President ever elected.... a bit older than Reagan....

14-Dec-17
I am thinking Judge Nepolitano.

14-Dec-17
One thing has been made clear at this point. There is not ounce of quit in Trump. Not one ounce of backing down. Not one ounce of uncertainty. He is head fast bent on doing what he campaigned on. Quitting isn't in him at this point. The only thing to ensure he becomes bored and, would decide to move along and not run a second term, would be if he were to accomplish what he promised he would in the first four year term.

It cracks me up to watch those that hate him keep fueling his fire. They simply can't relate to his absolute determination to win. There has never been nor, will there ever likely be, an individual elected to the office of the POTUS that has his ability to stay the course. And, the more they insult him, ridicule him, and try to humiliate him, the more determined he gets to prove them wrong.

Remember, he was the laughing stock before ever even announcing his candidacy this time. The elite Hollywood and MSM mocked him to prove them wrong. He took issue with that and beat everyone his way. the only way he could have won. He's no fool. Nor is he willing to quit any challenge that he takes personal.

God Bless men

14-Dec-17
Donald Trump will not run for a second term. Internal family pressures will make that decision for him and his age will be a distinct disadvantage to quality life ,spending the twilight of his years outside of his comfort zone. The presidency takes it toll on young men leave alone the geriatric sector. This I believe has always been Donald Trump's plan and his natural instinct in life: The unimaginable and undefeated once bested no longer excites. There may be a hidden hiccup in his plans and one more jewel he intends to add and that concerns the seating of another SCJ. Should he seat another his exit is imminent this term. If not he may have no choice but to wait out that crowning achievement to his own dismay. Mike Pence, should Trump exit, the epitome of a polished presidential candidate will easily lap any field that opposes him as his physical stature, carefully chosen words and character brightens any stage.

The Rock

The Rock

14-Dec-17
Donald Trump and after him Don Jr. or Mike Pense. Dems are destroyed.

God bless, Steve

14-Dec-17
Steve... If he's going to be President... we should get his name right.... Pence.....:-)

14-Dec-17
I sure hope so. The sooner a complete take over of the dumb dems the better.

Then we can have a complete and total economic collapse, hit the reset button, and get back on track with smart people. And no, it is not the current politician base. Any of them.

14-Dec-17
I don’t see trump going anywhere until 2020 and then it will be up to him if he runs again. For some reason I don’t see him running again if he accomplishes all his campaign promises.

15-Dec-17
Whoever runs on the dem side I guarantee my dead beagle would be a better choice.

15-Dec-17
South Farm, with the sole exception of Jim Webb, there is not a Democrat out there that I would even consider.

15-Dec-17
To consider any Democrat is to consider the Democrat platform. To consider that is to make agreement with the Anti-Christ. Every part is Anti-God. Sorry about the s instead of the c. These things do make a difference and I appreciate you. This is like people calling Yahshua or Yeshua , Jesus. There is no J in Hebrew and Yeshua never heard himself called Jesus in his entire life on this earth. But I venture that He knows that when people worship in the name of Jesus that they are referring to Him. However He might prefer to be called Yahshua. God (Yahway) bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear