Bentstick81 14-Dec-17
TGbow 14-Dec-17
TGbow 14-Dec-17
elkmtngear 14-Dec-17
bigeasygator 14-Dec-17
bigeasygator 14-Dec-17
slade 14-Dec-17
14-Dec-17
I have lost count, how many does this make.

Trump-Basher PBS host Tavis Smiley Suspended – Allegedly Forced Women to Have Sex with Him for Employment

14-Dec-17
It's like 100 Democrats to one Republican. I can't believe the Dems wantto keep pushing this in the Congress.

14-Dec-17
They're only doing it to get leverage against Trump so they can parade some women with made up crap about Trump so they can get him out of office. That's what you do when you, "Gots nuffin'".

"Proof? We doan neee no steeeenking proof!!"

14-Dec-17
“liberals/dems will do ANYTHING for what they consider the greater good... lie, cheat, steal ... murder ... as long as they get the outcome they feel they are deserved ...”

What a dumb statement. That’s not what “liberals/dems” do. That’s what sh*tty people do, and sh*tty people are not confined to one end of the political spectrum.

14-Dec-17
Notice the shitty people on the left take care of business, shitting them down, firing them and otherwise shunning them? How’s the right deal with the shitty people? Elect them! Promote them and deny, deny, deny.

14-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD.

14-Dec-17
Atheist, you must be kidding. Both sides are crooked. Not everyone, but as a whole they are corrupt.

The leadership on either side did not want Trump to win. The Republican party in my state has done a lot to stop independent candidates from being on the ballots. The Dems dont mind because they think the independents will take away votes from the Republicrats. The advantage that the Dems have is the fact that 90% of the media are pro Marxist. It would take a very naive person not to see it.

14-Dec-17
If an individual is guilty of sexual harassment, then they should suffer the consequences, regardless of political beliefs. Slick Willie should have been thrown out of the game years ago.

14-Dec-17
"It would take a very naive person not to see it".

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner !

14-Dec-17
Lol...bless your heart, JTV.

14-Dec-17
I guess us libertarians suffer from what...bipolar? Multiple personality disorder?

14-Dec-17
Rino's suffer the most.

This is CNN.

Phony Republican Ana Navarro and CNN hack lost it on Tuesday after conservative Ed Martin called her out for being a liberal hack. Navarro, who supported Crooked Hillary, pretends she is a Republican on the controversial channel. Yeah, right. What fake news.

• Sitka Gear