Sixby 15-Dec-17
Atheist 15-Dec-17
Bentstick81 15-Dec-17
slade 15-Dec-17
Bentstick81 15-Dec-17
sleepyhunter 15-Dec-17
Michael 15-Dec-17
15-Dec-17
Hopefully this isn't too long winded, but it's been a thought I just can't shake....

How can 1/2 of our population have the common sense to see that our President is actually making our country; 1. Safer from all outside threats (including illegals all ready here) 2. Blowing up our economy (more jobs, stock market booming, tax breaks to help rid the government waste spending). 3. Draining the swamp of lifetime moochers living scot free on our tax dollars (free health care, lifetime salaries, living by rules they make for them and not the rest of the tax paying population). 4. Building our Defense dept to levels it needs to be to defend our freedoms. Etc, etc, etc...

Are we all just that stupid to see a problem with all of this? I honestly and truly wonder how the other 1/2 of our population can so vehemently defend their side and blast him? Like they truly feel Ohole was a better president, or Liar would have been a better choice? It dumbfounds me how that many people can be on this high and mighty bandwagon of missing rational thought? The dems are responsible for tearing this country apart, creating a culture of race issues, creating a culture of poor vs wealth, take from the rich to give to the poor, etc. Yet, the lefts don't see this? Sanctuary cities, 43% of welfare to illegals, massive debt from "free" health care for illegals...etc.etc. How in the hell is this the right path for our country and why do they so vehemently defend it? Trump has personal issues, so do the other 99% of people in this country. His just happens to be a rather large ego to go along with a rather large wallet. Not sure why this is such a horrible thing to have when you lead the greatest nation on earth? Rant over.....

15-Dec-17
"The Stupid fits Wear It!!!! "

Wear it like a vagina hat!

15-Dec-17
Damn...just cleaned the cat's litter box and apparently I left a turd behind. Need to get freeturd scooped up in short-order before it stinks up the place.

DRR: Leftists don't care about logic and common sense, nor do they want to see America a great country again. What they want is cradle to grave government care, to be able to be whatever they identify themselves as. For instance, Freeglee wants to be a girly, feminine kind of man that can flit about and say/do anything he/she wants without social repercussions. They want to save the Earth (does it need saving?), and give every wannabe terrorist the chance to "be all they can be"...even if it's their innards all over the walls.

No DRR...you're 100% spot-on...they are indeed delusional, and could care less so long as they get what they want.

15-Dec-17
Freegay answered your question. It's clear who the stupid person is, you're fine DPR and right.

15-Dec-17
right you are DRR.

15-Dec-17
In the eyes of a liberal you are. BUT, reality is the complete opposite of everything they do, say or think. Your fine----carry on.

15-Dec-17
Freeglee is losing his safe space!!!!!!!

15-Dec-17
FREEloader. Perfect sign of a Democrat. Look over all the threads, try to come up with enough balls, to stir the $hit, then run off and hide. You Dems just keep right on hanging yourselves.

15-Dec-17
Absolutely agree with you 100 per cent BDRR324.

15-Dec-17
It’s my half of the country DB. His base of supporters hover around 25-30%. His approval rating s the lowest on record. He’s hugely unpopular for as many reasons as you cited. Here’s the thing. That economy is Obama’s residual economy. How do we know, because trumps passed zero legislation regarding the economy. The same way Obama’s first years were Bush’ economy. Make sense? Don’t be fooled, trump is very much part of the swamp. He has admitted to gaming the tax system. To paying lobbyists and he claims to be the most transparent but yet he’s trying to get a tax bill that will prob save him and his family billions except, wait for it, no one knows what his tax returns look like. We know he’s got loans from Russian banks. How much? No one knows. We know he’s solicited projects in foreign governments, where and how? No transparency. Sorry. He’s done nothing to earn my respect or admiration. Nothing.

15-Dec-17
Atheist, I disagree about the economy, explain how Ohole had 8 years to earn jobs, gain growth in the business sector and make the stock market explode. He did nothing for the market, that growth comes from consumer trust in our country and the direction our current president is taking us. I believe the Clinton Corp needs to be the ones looked at for dealings with Russia.... Again, he has faults, but he also has the balls that our country has needed in a leader in many, many years. Freeglee, wins a point for validating my thoughts....

15-Dec-17
"It’s my half of the country DB". Your an illegal immigrant Cisco. You have no country. Did you think you could hide forever and someone would not have exposed it? Back over the Rio Grande. HEAR HEAR!!! Take Pancho with you.

The Rock

15-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. The twins,(FREEloader,atheist) trying to out do the other, to see who gets crowned the DIP$HIT AWARD.

15-Dec-17
FREEloader. You just pulled ahead of atheist, for the DIP$HIT AWARD. I new you would prove that to all of us. Thanks

15-Dec-17
"Am I just plain stupid? "

.. ..

.. ..

That entire question is fraught with multiple possibilities of humor.

Never ask that question on any internet site. That is like shooting your bow at a target 2 yards away - a responder to the question just cannot miss.

;^)

15-Dec-17
LOL

God bless, Steve

15-Dec-17
DRR maybe you forgot about the economy that Obama inherited from Bush? We were in the midst of losing 100,000 jobs a month with massive foreclosures, banks about to shut their doors, the auto industry collapsing. And what did Obama handoff to tromp? Record hiring, record stock market, and the residual is what we are experiencing now. The best part is everyone claimed those jobs numbers were fake, however immediately after the inauguration those “fake“ numbers became very real for Trump. Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? You may not like it You may not like Obama, I can understand that and even appreciate it. Political philosophies differ, I get that.but that’s the facts.

15-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. How fitting that you, and your side kick, FREEloader, has been on a thread called, "Am I just plain stupid?", SO MUCH. Fits both of you PHONY'S, to a tee. 8^)

15-Dec-17
trub,

The first two words wld gave been reversed.

15-Dec-17
FREEloader. Thanks for your ignorance, once again. We can always count on you. 8^)

15-Dec-17
""Tisk Tisk Trumps Tit mice!!!!!!!! Every Day is One Day closer to his Last Day!!!! IMPEACHMENT IS NEAR!!!!!""

LOL. Dont get your hope up.

15-Dec-17
“Slade, have you ever seen threads they start......the first two words would have been spelt wrong ;-)“

And this individual is teaching our youth!

• Sitka Gear