70lbdraw 15-Dec-17
70lbdraw 16-Dec-17
gflight 16-Dec-17
Woods Walker 16-Dec-17
Woods Walker 16-Dec-17
15-Dec-17

70lbdraw's Link
Lol! Get em' while they last!

Now you can adorn your Christmas tree with an angelic winged version of Hillary Clinton perched above the highest bough.

Unfortunately, the paint job on her pants suit makes it look as though she soiled herself. Huh? You'd think with a tree stuffed up her kiester, she won't be so prone to fainting into a pile of corrupted flesh at an inopportune time and sharting herself !!

Who wouldn't want one? I'm considering the "All Star" pack. It also includes a Michelle Obama angel as well. This may cause you to be labeled as a racist, but hey...who doesn't love a white Christmas afterall?!

15-Dec-17
"Way to Go??!! Continuing the assault on Women Continuing the Hatred of Our First Lady President!!!!"

Eat a bag of dicks freeglee! F-ing hypocrite...to call her a lady is a far stretch. Murder, extorsion, obstruction of justice, to name a few, aren't the qualities of any respectable woman I'd lend my support to. Much less defend her on a public forum such as this. Admit it...you're a fraud, and a brainwashed minion of the liberal machine. Now, step aside while I enjoy a much stronger economy and much smaller population of illegal bloodsuckers living off of our hard earned money.

16-Dec-17
So much for a little comic relief...if everyone on this forum put a piece of coal up their backside, we could amass quite a cache of high end diamonds!

16-Dec-17
A monkey could have beat Hillary, she never accomplished shiz, and people idolize her. How dumb can you be....

16-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

16-Dec-17

• Sitka Gear