Shuteye 19-Dec-17
itshot 19-Dec-17
Woods Walker 19-Dec-17
Woods Walker 19-Dec-17
Woods Walker 19-Dec-17
Woods Walker 19-Dec-17
Mike in CT 19-Dec-17
17-Dec-17
Today Putin called president Trump and thanked him for the warning of a terrorist attack. Terrorist were going to kill a bunch of people in St Petersburg and the USA warned Russia. The Russians caught the terrorist and they are all in jail. The democrats won't like this a bit.

17-Dec-17
COLLUSION!!!! PROOF POSITIVE! I'll bet Trump put Russian dressing on his salad too!

17-Dec-17
oh ya! And on first name bases they are.

"Don, this Vlad calling"...."Hmmmm, Vlad, it's Mr Don or The Don."

17-Dec-17
The Bromance .... getting stronger it is

17-Dec-17
I find it funny that he’s so willing to talk badly about every other world leader, including our allies,but always has something nice to say about Putin. Putin knows exactly how to pay the head narcissist; compliment the hell out of him and he’s putty in your hands.

17-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. "I find it funny", that you lie about yourself, thirty some times, and then complain about other people. PHONY! 8^)

18-Dec-17
It’s cute how you think people care about what you say bent. We don’t. Sorry pumpkin.

18-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. I don't care what other people think. I am stating a fact. You are a known LIAR, and a FRAUD. You did it to yourself. No one to blame, but yourself. I am here as long as you keep playing your game. So get use to it. 8^)

18-Dec-17
Putin and Trump just destroyed ISIS in Syria. Too bad the left news media wont acknowledge it. There're only interested in Trumps emails and how many Diet cokes he drinks everyday.

18-Dec-17
I find it funny that he’s so willing to talk badly about every other world leader, including our allies,but always has something nice to say about Putin.

FRAUDTHEIST: Is your new personna now posting from Colorado in some THC enhanced stupor? You may recall it was Obama that alienated our two longest standing and staunchest allies: Great Britain and Israel.

YET we can see to it that our worst enemies get raw materials to construct more, larger and more powerful nukes ie Russia or a new nuke ie Iran under Obama

You are an ignorant baffoon.

18-Dec-17
Bent: We all know hesheit's a lying fraud, but it STILL needs to be announced every time the POS shows up here. It's also a LIAR too as hesheit promised to LEAVE the CF if Trump were elected. Typical lying liberal.

19-Dec-17

HA/KS's Link
Russia's Kaspersky Lab sues Trump administration over product ban

19-Dec-17
How many of you remember Russia warning our FBI about the Boston bombers? They warned our FBI on two occasions and then the bombing happened. The FBI dropped the ball. At least Russia paid attention when our CIA warned them about the terrorist planning an attack.

19-Dec-17
The Russian news is more informational than MSNBC or CNN that you watch all the time.

19-Dec-17
"agitprop"?? for the sake of pete, that's leftist fodder

consume, regurgitate, defecate.....repeat, in random order

change costumes, remove accent, use colors to blind the deaf

19-Dec-17
"Regurgitating Russia agitprop is un-American"

So is pushing dope, so you should know all about it.

19-Dec-17
So says the man who makes OTHERS life suck. But.....IT'S LEGAL!!! Freedom my ass.

19-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Someday they'll make cocaine legal too, I'll bet you can't wait.

19-Dec-17
You only hate it because you can't sell it...yet. Dope pusher.

19-Dec-17
I always enjoy the quips about 'loving freedom'; the disclaimer is that the love extends only to the point where complete agreement ceases and independent, divergent opinion takes root.

From that point on there's much more invective than love flowing.....

• Sitka Gear