kentuckbowhnter 18-Dec-17
IdyllwildArcher 19-Dec-17
gflight 19-Dec-17
Shuteye 19-Dec-17
Woods Walker 20-Dec-17
bigeasygator 20-Dec-17
Woods Walker 20-Dec-17
18-Dec-17
"Masculinity, Gaming, Friendship and Intimacy, and Sense of Community: A Comparison of Men in Virtual and Offline Domains"

Wonder if the CF was part of this dissertation -- plenty of material to pull on from here!

18-Dec-17
UFB!!!!!!

What useless GARBAGE!

18-Dec-17
Would you like fries with that sir?

Thank you for shopping Wal Mart.

Daddy, can I live with you and Mommy until I get on my feet?

18-Dec-17
Hey, and Mommy and Daddy are paying for that...lol. No wonder these losers want Uncle Sugar to pick up the tab for their "education."

18-Dec-17
Kevin,

I've seen that same thing in a variety of professions over the past 40+ years.

Jim,

Yeah.

Ya' gotta wonder what the heck those parents were thinking when they wrote the checks for those tuition fees and all the rest to pay for those worthless degrees for which there is almost no market demand.

18-Dec-17
Here's what their parents should be thinking: "Wow, that was $150,000 well spent!"

Not.

18-Dec-17
a lot of universities and training students to be welfare recipients. the implications this has on the future need for massive capacity at coping centers will be a degree offered by one institution soon i bet.

19-Dec-17
You learn a lot more in college than your major. How to write/compose, public speaking, math, exposure to multiple sciences. Just because you get a degree in some BS, doesn't mean it's worthless education. Still, there are certainly degrees with much more real-world application than others.

19-Dec-17
possibly some people with a seemingly worthless PhD thesis likely go on to be successful. I can tell you the PhD eggheads that work at the Monsanto biotechnology headquarters near where I live are making some pretty big dough.

19-Dec-17
I know a person who has a PhD in adult education who can't write learning objectives.

Good thing they meet the organizations diversity requirements....

I am in Missouri "Show Me" your competency, I care less what letters are behind your name....

19-Dec-17
Some of our presidents didn't even attend college. I don't think Lincoln even finished high school. Democrats piss in their pants when they learn only one president had a higher IQ than Trump and it sure wasn't Obama.

20-Dec-17
BS, MS, PHD................

B ull S hit, M ore S hit, P iled H igher and D eeper.......

20-Dec-17

bigeasygator's Link
No one knows what Trump’s IQ, but I’d be willing to bet there are A LOT of President’s that would have a higher one than him.

20-Dec-17
Like Obama? LOL!

Now THERE'S an effective, honest, intelligent leader for you! "If you like your doctor/health plan you can keep your doctor/health plan". "Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance."

Now add to that the reality that the sonofabitch has never held a real job and has never even run a stocking no less a business and you compare that to what Trump's done and is worth? TOO FUNNY!

• Sitka Gear