South Farm 19-Dec-17
Woods Walker 19-Dec-17
Shuteye 19-Dec-17
HA/KS 19-Dec-17
'Ike' (Phone) 19-Dec-17
NvaGvUp 19-Dec-17
Woods Walker 21-Dec-17
19-Dec-17
As the obvious criminal actions of the Clinton's pile up the harder it will be for us to swallow when she skates totally free of all allegations. When the cameras are rolling they speak for us. When the lights dim they act in their own and their colleagues best interest. Remember, she was part and party to the power seated still in Washington and their behind the scenes reach is long and deep to keep afloat a corrupt system. Be wary of those who are screaming the loudest for her head in public.

The Rock

19-Dec-17
The Clinton's are Teflon, time to admit it. Just let 'em grow old and die because your hopes of ever seeing either in prison are but a fantasy. Wasting time and money investigating them is just that, a waste. It's like cancer, the money ain't in the cure; it's in the never-ending research. We have politicians that are making very extravagant livings out of investigating their cohorts and yet nobody has paid any price but us taxpayers.

19-Dec-17
"We have politicians that are making very extravagant livings out of investigating their cohorts and yet nobody has paid any price but us taxpayers."

Bingo! Those sonsabitches need to get paid like a lot of us do......based on RESULTS.

19-Dec-17
I have had Teflon frying pans and they got trashed with the Teflon wore out.

19-Dec-17
None of this is actually news to anyone who has been paying attention.

19-Dec-17
Shocking I tell you...Not really, but I’m surprised Ms. Brazile hasn’t had a unfortunate accident...

19-Dec-17
Wherever the Clintons go, scandals are sure to follow.

That's simply who they are and indicative of how they operate.

21-Dec-17
What's disgusting is that the a-hole probably believes that too!

• Sitka Gear