Jim Moore 20-Dec-17
Thumper 20-Dec-17
TD 20-Dec-17
TGbow 21-Dec-17
Woods Walker 21-Dec-17
Rocky 21-Dec-17
Bentstick81 21-Dec-17
20-Dec-17
The most ANWR area that was ever proposed for oil exploration was equivalent to a postage stamp on a city block.

20-Dec-17
But leave it to the progressive left wackos to paint the picture of Armageddon...

20-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

20-Dec-17
Drill baby, drill!

20-Dec-17
And build the dang pipeline.

20-Dec-17
The acreage stats for linear projects can be misleading. A 25' right of way about 1700' long is only 1 acre, so although the disturbed ground would only be 1 acre, it impacts a lot more land than that. I hope they impose strict environmental restrictions and they don't screw this up.

20-Dec-17
JTV, Sorry to interrupt your brain fart but under Obama, the US became less dependent on Mideast oil. More so than any other time in history.

20-Dec-17

Mike in CT's Link
Jeff,

You need to parcel out your information in two formats; one, a "standard" version for those with at least a room temperature IQ, and the other a "paint-by-numbers" version for the drive-by's who's mental acumen falls somewhere between the "Run, Spot Run" and comic strip reading level......

Classic example of success in spite of, not because of government policies.

Link provided as a public service to the second half of the readership......

20-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD. His brain fart, is ten times smarter than you will ever be. Keep on proving it, PHONY!

20-Dec-17
Atheist-

"JTV, Sorry to interrupt your brain fart but under Obama, the US became less dependent on Mideast oil. More so than any other time in history."

You should have quit while you were ahead......the last sentence threw your whole argument out, we haven't been dependent on Mideast oil for our entire history, maybe the last 50-60 years. I doubt 1840's Americans didn't depend on foreign oil!! Maybe we can get back to the same dependency, as 1840, by the time we hit 2025!

20-Dec-17
Atheist - it is because obama's policies put the breaks on federal APD's so everyone when to fee/fee leases and went gangbusters. Then OPEC stepped in...

You'd know that if you paid attention.

20-Dec-17
How about BHO shutting of gulf drilling? Does that count at all.

20-Dec-17
" Sorry to interrupt your brain fart but under Obama, the US became less dependent on Mideast oil. More so than any other time in history."

That happened DESPITE Obama's policies and it happened because almost ALL new oil and gas developement was done on PRIVATE lands where the Feds had no say so on it.

Must suck to be you!

20-Dec-17
His interests, goals and motives have nothing to do with paying attention..... to anything.....much less anything factual or remotely honest.....

20-Dec-17
Out one day, shootin' at some food, when up from the ground came bubbling crude.

20-Dec-17
drill baby drill.

20-Dec-17
Trump is talking about "a friend of mine in the oil business" and how happy he (or she, but I'm assuming this friend is a he) is about being able to drill their oul wells in the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve. Isn’t that cronyism? Isn’t that the essence of the swamp?

20-Dec-17
atheist. You are a FRAUD.

20-Dec-17
Oh no, not that bad President Trump doing good things again...Say it isn’t so!

20-Dec-17
Spike,

You could have been really, really mean and used the word "Solyndra"......

20-Dec-17
Would really appreciate some closer rigs off the west coast of Florida. Within 50 miles would be perfect. Thank you

20-Dec-17
Lets not forget the leftists' God-King B-Ho went into the whitehouse a middle class rookie senator, and came out a 1%er even though presidents only make 400,000/year. Barry has his crony's as well.

20-Dec-17
"JTV, Sorry to interrupt your brain fart but under Obama, the US became less dependent on Mideast oil. More so than any other time in history."

First, one must have a brain. Just the opposite, obama tried his best to halt GW's gains in our oil production.

20-Dec-17
I wonder how fast this will move along given the current prices of oil? Much of the fracking and horizontal drilling etc. has slowed a good deal with the lower prices. Nice option when things start creeping back up though. Likely an influence on the horizon as well.

21-Dec-17
I would love to see the US no longer relying on any outside source for oil or any other product.

I find it ironic that the most liberal areas in America have the highest taxes and the highest cost fuel. I should say that in liberal areas across the country everything is higher. They scream ...NO drilling but are the first to complain about high fuel prices.

So much for taxing and spending your way to prosperity.

21-Dec-17

Funny how that works TG, isn't it?

21-Dec-17
bentstick, Concerning atheist your response is consistent and all encompassing. I realize your response is always the same and spot on but for some reason I consistently read them word for word all five of them. ;-) Somehow there is a finality leaving little else to be said draped over this dunce in that singular phrase. I like it. You type. I will read and just smile.

The Rock

21-Dec-17
Thanks Rock. I have had my fill of the lying Dem scum, coming on here, and throwing BS around, hoping something sticks. obama just about wiped this Country out, and the ideals it stands for, and allowing ILLEGALS to enter this Country, Sanctuary cities, in the eight years, the moron was POTUS, just for Votes, for these dumbass Democrats. The Dems could care less about the American People. We have Veterans, starving, and living in the streets, with no insurance, while we pay for Legal, and ILLEGAL Immigrants Insurance, cell phones. I call it, Bull$hit! You never even heard anyone talking about stuff like this 50 years ago. The Ol Timers wouldn't have put up with it. It's really simple. Come to America legally, I'm fine with that, but if you came in ILLEGALLY, leave. Some on here can't seem to figure it out. Oh, and by the way, did i tell you that atheist is a FRAUD? 8^)

• Sitka Gear