Woods Walker 20-Dec-17
walking buffalo 20-Dec-17
Michael 20-Dec-17
Woods Walker 21-Dec-17
walking buffalo 21-Dec-17
Owl 21-Dec-17
20-Dec-17

70lbdraw's Link
But they hate the religion Santa represents...so why do they care?!

20-Dec-17
Does Santa represent religion ?

20-Dec-17
yep. you lost me there.

20-Dec-17
I see a LOT of black Santa's where I live and work... Who cares ? Santa can be whatever anyone wants Santa to be...... Why do YOU care ??

20-Dec-17
They asked Chloe Trump who she liked best, Santa or Grand dad Donald. She liked her grand dad best.

20-Dec-17
That's because Santa can't afford the gifts that grandpa gives..... ha !!!!!

20-Dec-17
BB,

That was RICH no doubt but the truth.

The Rock

20-Dec-17
"I see a LOT of black Santa's where I live and work... Who cares ? Santa can be whatever anyone wants Santa to be...... Why do YOU care ??

Cuz my Santa was white and straight. But then again I wasn't offered a book that gave me a different perspective of him! Lol!

I was under the impression that Santa represents "Christmas"...Muslims would shoot him down if he buzzed the Middle East at midnight!

20-Dec-17

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo

20-Dec-17
Gay Santa...visions of elf buggery...make it go away!

20-Dec-17
You smell like beef and cheese.......

20-Dec-17
Its probably not going to be a best seller. Just be careful when you sit on his lap.

20-Dec-17
I always understood Santa to be based on Saint Nicholas, a Christian Bishop who was persecuted for his faith but known mainly as a gift giver. St. Nicholas attended the Council of Nicaea - a fact that has to enrage secular revisionists.

ELf, was a Christmas tradition of ours for years. One of the most quotable, good time flicks out there.:)

20-Dec-17
Whew...its,good to see that folks still have a sense of humor around here!

20-Dec-17
Son of a nutcracker !!!!

20-Dec-17

20-Dec-17
The original "Santa Clause" tradition was appropriated by the Christian Church in their effort to assimilate the Norther Barbarians of Eurasia.

Can't beat 'em? Join 'em, adopt and bastardize the cultural rituals to make them your own. Now what was theirs is now yours.

Times change, so do traditions, cultures and history.

20-Dec-17
“Your going to shoot your eye out” Bahahaha

Owl, I was taught the same thing when i was a kid.

21-Dec-17
"It's Italian......'fra-gee-lay"......"

21-Dec-17
Owl and Michael,

"I always understood Santa to be based on Saint Nicholas"

The history of "Santa" has become important to me and a wonderful learning experience. Besides the fabulous natural spirit of Christmas, the connections between man, animals, plants and the currently scientifically unprovable magic, there is a great lesson in human cultural evolution.

It is quite fitting to the OP how the concerns of a black gay santa makes some reflect on their belief that this tradition originates from Christianity.

The Church did the same thing as attributed to the black gay santa. The Church appropriated Santa from the Heathens.

The true origin of Santa belongs to the Eastern Siberian cultures. These practices and knowledge were passed across Northern Asia and Europe. The Church only became accepting of these ceremonies when it was realized that they could not convert these people by force.

St. Nickolas did not wear the right clothes, practice placing offering on trees, did not have reindeer, did not know how to Fly (Agaric), nor how to manipulate time and space. These are all practices of Barbarian shamans.

I do get a kick out of people following these rituals believing that this is Christian. Us savages may not have been conquered after all.

21-Dec-17
"The true origin of Santa belongs to the Eastern Siberian cultures. These practices and knowledge were passed across Northern Asia and Europe. The Church only became accepting of these ceremonies when it was realized that they could not convert these people by force.

St. Nickolas did not wear the right clothes, practice placing offering on trees, did not have reindeer, did not know how to Fly (Agaric), nor how to manipulate time and space. These are all practices of Barbarian shamans."

-I'll have to see your math on that one.

• Sitka Gear