Rocky 13-Jan-18
Bowbender 13-Jan-18
sportoutfitter 13-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 14-Jan-18
Woods Walker 17-Jan-18
Fivers 18-Jan-18
BIG BEAR 18-Jan-18
31-Dec-17
Took the wife to eat out this evening. Waitress was a cute twenty something, think Selena Gomez cute. But her arms and neck were covered with tattoos. Homebuilt by the looks of them. And from the style of clothing she was wearing she was proud of the "artwork".

Why?

Very disturbing, like looking at 6x6 elk with a nixon mask face.

Terry

31-Dec-17
What looks bold and exotic on a 20 something body looks blurred and ugly on a 60 something body. They'll find out!

31-Dec-17
It either appeals to you or it doesn't. Boils down to that.

31-Dec-17
Sometime we live longer than we think we will. :-)

31-Dec-17
Yup!

31-Dec-17
Tattoos on women are not for me. I like mine “au naturel”. May be I am just old fashioned but to each their own.

31-Dec-17
My thinking on this is that simply by living and being active and adventurous all of my life, I've got more than enough marks on my body without paying someone to add even more marks on my body!

I would NEVER date a woman who had a tattoo. For me, that would be just a checkmark or more against her.

Why in 'ell someone would intentionally scar their body is beyond my ability to comprehend.

31-Dec-17
It's an individual choice for sure. For me, I figure that I'd best go back to God in as near to the condition that He put me here in. Even with that I'll need all the help I can get!!

31-Dec-17
I think $20 tat on your weenie can’t be all bad. I mean it’s inconspicuous and if your wife is gonna blow your dough anyway, might as well make it count. Lol :-)

31-Dec-17

Crusader dad's embedded Photo
Crusader dad's embedded Photo
My wife has a few classy tattoos in well placed locations on her body. (Flowers on her shoulder blade, butterfly on her foot and a couple more) they accentuate her already sexy body. I'm not a fan of neck tattoos or full arm sleeves on women. I do find it sexy as hell when I see a woman that has a small part of a tattoo that I can see and it makes me curious what the rest looks like. A well placed tattoo is both sexy and mysterious. Now, this is only attractive on women with nice figures and who aren't all wrinkly and old. Also, at least in my wife's case each tat has a personal meaning (the butterfly is in honor of her grandma,, the flowers are for our sons and me each one in our favorite color).

I vote yes for tattoos on pretty girls. For reference the pic accompanying this post is not my wife but the girl is hot AF.

31-Dec-17
Absolutely ruined a beautiful body!

31-Dec-17
"Now, this is only attractive on women with nice figures and who aren't all wrinkly and old."

That was my point as well!

31-Dec-17
"Absolutely ruined a beautiful body! "

7mm08 x2!

31-Dec-17
I like that after market front end. ;-)

31-Dec-17
To each their own, but I think they can be overdone. If they accentuate or draw your attention to an attractive part of the body-. Ok. But the body should be the focus not the tattoo. Think butterfly on front hip on a woman. The tattoo does not make one handsome or beautiful.

When tattoos become the focal point, that's a turn off.

31-Dec-17
I got 2 tattoos. One for each arm. No big deal if you can sit still for the installation.

31-Dec-17
not only will i never have one but i dont hire anyone with visible tattoos. interview immediately over.

31-Dec-17
Come on Pat, everybody knows Itech guys are fat yuppie guys. Check out those boys bouncing in the bars. Tatted up and on the sus 250. They can crack walnuts in their armpits and between their toes. :-)

31-Dec-17
Way to set yourself up for a lawsuit Kentuck...... I guess you will never hire a Samoan.....

31-Dec-17
We would hit the clubs hard in the late 60's and always ended up in Camden, NJ. to get a TAT at Sailor Eddie's or Dracula's. I don't know how I avoided it but I never was touched...until....my grandson was born. When he was 2 yrs old I brought a picture of him to a real TAT artist in New Hope. He did his head and shoulders on my left delt and bicep in color. A scrolling banner underneath reads M.H.L.M.(My Happy Little Man). My wife blew a fuse when she saw it and read me the riot act. Three years later my granddaughter gets etched on the right delt the same way in color with a banner that says Ceci' Bean which is what I called her. My wife never said a word. I took that as a go ahead and 6 months later had the head of Jesus done that takes up my entire left PEC with His eyes raised to the sky in agony and pain with the thorns ripping His scalp with the inscription..... Consummatum Est. ("It is completed"... in Latin) All those years I refused to a get a fly put on me. Now when I am coming out of the shower I always see the things most precious in my life that are always with me. I never felt closer. I don't have to worry about being fired but if I did I would not work for someone who was offended by my TATS which are personal to me.

The Rock

31-Dec-17
"It's an individual choice for sure."

Not really. It is just another way to be part of a pack mentality for most of the people getting them now.

Just like I would never knowingly hire a smoker, I would also never hire anyone with tats or piercings visible in work attire.

31-Dec-17
I have a few tattoos. A couple arm bands. One on my chest. The only one that can be seen with a T shirt on is the one on my right arm and then it’s only by my elbow. My arm bands are tribal tattoos. All my tattoos are from my early twenties. I always wanted to put a rooster in a noose below my knee but never did. My exwife has some tattoos. The only way a person could see them was if she was in a bikini

I am not a fan of lots of tattoos or arm sleeves etc either.

Pat, I wonder how many of them guys did time? That is what barbwire symbolizes anyway. That as well as cob webs.

31-Dec-17
Never hire a smoker ????? WOW !!!! Why don't you throw in people who consume alcohol and those that curse !!!! WOW !!!!

31-Dec-17
A few of you guys are awful quick to write off people with tattoos. I don't agree with the "part of a pack mentality". To most of the people I know, it symbolizes something thats important to them. I would guess that most of the vets, as well as active duty guys, that I know, have ink. You gonna turn those guys down for a job. Maybe you shouldn't be so judgmental.

31-Dec-17
^^^ Well said..... Does anyone here want to discriminate against a Veteran returning from Afghanistan because he has some tattoos on his body or he smokes ?? I can't believe some of you guys.....

01-Jan-18
My youngest step daughter is gifted at art. In grade school and high school her art work was a stand out. She told me one time she didn't want to be a starving artist and ended up putting her talent to work as a tattoo artist. A couple of years ago she got invited to NYC for some show called "Ink Masters". That didn't hurt her career any. A couple of weeks ago I stopped by her shop to chit chat. Then I listened to her talking on the phone with someone who wanted a tattoo and was making an appointment. I couldn't believe it - she was booked up 6 months in advance.

From my point of view the downside is that she has way too many tattoos herself - enough that she could always get a job in a circus and charge admission for people to look at her.

01-Jan-18
I guess I'm a sexist, old fashioned fuddy duddy. I'm not a fan of ladies with tats or guys with ear rings. Too much gender blending. Some things should be exclusive for guys, some for the ladies. Also was never was a fan of nose/lip rings or studs. The steel studs look like chrome zits and are distracting...at least to me.

If I wanted to make some big bucks, I'd design something that can safely reverse or remove tats and not leave any trace of it. I got a feeling alot of young ladies may want to remove them as mother nature and gravity catch up to them.

01-Jan-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Supposedly this guy is well off financially. It looks like he is into blading too. Would he represent most companies well? IMO...no.

Pat....I just looked at some corrective gauging repair surgery. It looks painful.

01-Jan-18
"Why don't you throw in people who consume alcohol and those that curse "

I do.

I am hiring people to do a job that has certain standards, not running an employment service.

01-Jan-18
I also will not hire a smoker or someone with a visible neck tattoo. Luckily there have always been other reasons why I chose not to hire the few guys that fit that bill anyway. We work in high end houses and unfortunately people judge you by how you look.

I have a few tattoos. One on my chest with my kids names hidden in the design and a whitetail buck on the upper part of my bicep and I will be getting another to honor my vet father when he dies. I prefer them to be easily covered by a tee shirt and shorts on men.

I think the tat on the girl in the photo I posted makes her look even hotter. Also, I am NOT a fan of the aftermarket front end. The only time I've ever told my wife no throughput our relationship was when she brought up the fact that she was thinking about getting an "enhancement".

Some of you guys are just old fuddy duddies. It's not a pack mentality thing. It's a form of self expression that luckily is finally socially acceptable for women.

01-Jan-18
I have my own company. If someone showed up for a job with a swastika tattooed on their forehead they AIN'T getting it, or anything else for that matter, EEOC be damned.

Your body art, like your thoughts, are NOT to be shared when you're on my dime. Keep them to yourself/covered unless asked. There won't be any trouble that way.

The only exception I made was for a young man who worked for me part time when working on his college degree after serving in the Marines and seeing combat in Iraq and Afghanistan who had a small tattoo on his upper arm the Corp symbol. If that cost me a customer then I wouldn't want their money anyway.

9. Remember that some things aren't for sale.

01-Jan-18
Great topic.

Those who look the best with tattoos are those who don't need one to look good. It's the reverse of a 40 lb overweight centenarian sporting 3" heels on glittering sandals. Uh uh...some things shouldn't happen.

I'm generally okay with them. They're art. Good art is good to look at. A poor tattoo on a fine body is still poor art. Facial tattoos are distracting. I have a cousin who is probably nearing 70 years old. She has tattoos EVERYWHERE including face, neck, ears, arms, hands, legs, feet and back. So does her husband. They are into motorcycles and belong to some kind of Christian motorcycle organization. Very nice folks with sweet dispositions but MAN....that ink is a real distraction.

I see so many tattoos everywhere that I've come to accept them as another expression of individualism (like clothing) and I pay them almost no attention. I recall being at a Harley dealer and trading banter with a young (as in way young) female clerk. I told her I liked the tattoo on her left forearm. I told her I liked the no-tattoo on her right arm. She looked at me kind of funny and I just told her she's a winner either way. You should have seen that smile.

01-Jan-18
"Uh uh...some things shouldn't happen."

You mean like yoga pants on 90% of the women who wear them? When you wear something that shows and defines darn near 100% of your molecules then you'd better be close to perfect, and have NO excess of "molecules"!

01-Jan-18
If I knew that you wouldn't hire a Veteran who just returned from Afghanistan because he had a visible tattoo...... Then I wouldn't want to hire you for ANYTHING...... I'd take my business elsewhere.....

01-Jan-18
The military will not allow individuals to enter with certain tattoos and sizes/locations.

01-Jan-18
The New Testament settled the tattooing issue for me. If you want them, get them. My hiring policy for tattoos is just like my local LE branches. Visual tattoos are subject approval.

To BBs point, one of the best employees I ever hired was a vet that had tatts everywhere. He had stars here and there on both arms. Turns out, he felt compelled to tattoo a star for every friend he lost.

01-Jan-18
My grandpa had one on his arm from the Navy during WWII. When I asked him about it as a child, he told me it was a mistake and to never get one because one day I'd regret it. So I never got one and I'm glad I never did.

01-Jan-18
Love me a hottie with some good ink, to a point that excludes the neck/face.

I have an Old English D on my shoulder and two hearts in my daughters' favorite colors engulfed in flames with their names on my forearm. Working on drawing up a design with my little guy's name as well, I named him after my late brother. I've drawn several tattoo designs for people to commemorate lost loved ones, it's pretty moving to see the reaction when presented with something they like that I got to create. That being said, I've seen some horrible crap on folks that obviously didn't look very hard (if at all) for a good artist...eeeeew.

01-Jan-18
Not my thing but a dated girls with a some small ones. Mostly stuff like a spring break bad idea or a passed relative or friend reminder.

I don't judge people on looks but I don't ignore obvious poor choices either.

01-Jan-18
I had the benefit of seeing the WWII vets with their old black blobs on their arms.....no thanks.

My wife dictated that our kids would lose their considerable school money if they get a tat.

Edit; FWIW, I don't have a problem with someone getting a tat...but i'm tired of hearing complaints from my wifes cousin that has 'sleeves' going up his neck ...that he can't get a job he wants and he thinks its his tats. Ugh....yeah. i'm also sick of these young folks saying that tats are 'different' now...saying they won't blob out. Well of course they will....and that tatoo parlor that sold you a bill of goods will be long gone when it does.

01-Jan-18
The things you think are cool when you are...

Young, brave, in love, drunk, impressionable, insecure or a host of other factors...

Often turn out to be regrettably embarrassing by the time you're no longer suffering from those same factors.

01-Jan-18
There are goods and bads when it comes to tattoos. The bads sure do stand out though. That's all the explanation I have.

01-Jan-18
I've seen tasteful, well-done, and well-placed tattoos on women, and I've also seen tramp stamps. I can't really explain the difference, but I know it when I see it.

Matt

01-Jan-18
They've come a long way since those days. The needles, ink and techniques are light years from what they were. We all have our opinions about 'em. My Gramps served in WWll, no tattoos on him, but he thought it was cool when I showed him the one I got for my girls. Both of my sisters served also, they each have a couple for friends they lost. Bad choices? Nah, not in my world.

01-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

01-Jan-18
LOL!

01-Jan-18
Bad choice for an Olympic athlete to get a tattoo of the Olympic Rings ??

Bad choice for a Marine to get a Marine Corps tattoo ???

I beg to differ.....

01-Jan-18
BB, I would give a veteran extra consideration for hiring, but there are many other considerations.

Have you considered that it would matter what job is being filled?

If I am hiring someone to work in a classroom full of 3-5 year old kids, it is different than if I am hiring someone to work on an oil rig.

01-Jan-18
Hey now GG, I've seen some tastefully done lower back tattoos, commonly called tramp stamps. They draw the eye, so to speak. I know what ya mean, though.

01-Jan-18
Nowadays those little kids parents/family members probably have tattoos, so I doubt it would be a devastating shock. I get where you guys are coming from, I'm pretty old school myself in certain aspects of my life ; )

01-Jan-18

01-Jan-18
GGx2. They either work or they don't. I'll add, it's none of my business either way.

01-Jan-18
"Nowadays those little kids parents/family members probably have tattoos"

They also sleep around, smoke, drink, and cuss in front of the kids.

But, not all do.

01-Jan-18
I'm sure that's only the case if they have tattoos, though. Trash is trash, has nothing at all to do with tattoos.

01-Jan-18
Speaking of regrets I know a hunting guide (guy) with a tramp stamp. You can imagine how much razzing that generates in camp.

01-Jan-18
Why are you able to see his tramp stamp in your hunting camp ??? Never mind..... please don't answer that...... Ha !!!!!

01-Jan-18

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo
It's apparently very acceptable to "express your individuality" through tattoos nowadays. My daughter is a Marine in Okinawa, and was dead set on getting a tattoo. After days of trying to reason with her and talk her out of it, I ended up getting in on the design process. My Son drew up a rough draft, and I re-drew it in digital form. It is a clarinet and a flowery, wavelike treble clef. Came out a lot bigger than I'd hoped when she finally got it, but it could have been worse.

01-Jan-18
That's beautifully done.

01-Jan-18
Thank your daughter for her service to our country. !!!!!!

01-Jan-18
Just wish when the tat waitress serve the food that she would have a USFDA Stamp for STD clean.

01-Jan-18
Elk, I hate to say this but if I'm being honest that's a shitty tattoo. The line work is atrocious and with that coloring it will become a blob in just a few years. The design is nice but the execution is not. If we were judging for ink master that artist would go home. I'm a big fan of tattoos and that's a good place for a woman to get one. Anyone that makes that choice should research the inker a lot before they let them do something permanent to their body.

01-Jan-18
Come on man, don't do that. Why would you do that?

01-Jan-18
WV, are you saying that in response to my post? I was being honest. That's how I'd like someone to talk to me. Don't bullshit me just because you're afraid the truth will hurt my feelings. I'd rather have my feelings hurt than be lied to or have something sugar coated. And,,,,,, in the end, it's still just my opinion and my opinion really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Sorry if I hurt your feelings elk.

01-Jan-18
Tramp stamps, slut stickers and skank ranks....seen a few choice words for them. There is some nice artwork out there but I'd opt to see it on canvas and not some young lady's skin where it's permanent. I was very surprised (bummed) Reese Witherspoon got one below her bikini line by her junk. (Correction - it's above the bikini line) The America's girl fantasy was forever corrupted.

01-Jan-18
Who cares what your TATS look like when your old. Nobody is looking at you when you are old anyway they are looking the other way. ;-)

The Rock

01-Jan-18
Yup. Rocky for the win.

02-Jan-18
Hackbow X2!!!!

02-Jan-18
I don't quite see the appeal, but figure it is because the next generation is taking over and we just don't get it.

My favorite story on this subject happened when the young autistic man (call him Jimmy) we PCA for was at a pizza joint with my wife. The waiter came up and he was covered with tattoos, piercings and had long dreadlocks. My wife was looking at the menu and Jimmy was looking elsewhere and didn't see the waiter. My wife was reading through the choices and asked Jimmy to tell the waiter what he wanted to order. Jimmy looked (for the first time) at the waiter and said "What a Mess!".

My wife was horrified and Jimmy knew it from her reaction so he said "What a mess ... my food will be when it gets here". The waiter, without missing a beat said "Good save".

02-Jan-18

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
My wife's tattoo
Bake's embedded Photo
My wife's tattoo
Everything in moderation. I don't mind them, but I have one. I always wanted one, but never had anything that I just had to have on my body. My wife always wanted one, but same type of deal, just nothing that she had to have.

We lost our son on New Year's day, 2015. Within days, we agreed to each get a tattoo in remembrance. The bear is significant as that is our family "totem" so to speak, stands for our family. B.E.R.R. (Blane, Emily, Riley, Reese)

02-Jan-18

Rocky's Link
All that glitters is not gold. Who would not clap for this man and his son or refuse his hand to save a loved one?

The Rock

02-Jan-18
Bake, ....my sincere condolences for agonizing loss. He will be with you until you touch again.

The Rock

02-Jan-18
Bake, I am So sorry for your loss brother. Beautiful tats!

02-Jan-18
I can't even imagine the loss, Bake. Thanks for showing the memorial tattoos, very nice.

02-Jan-18

BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
No apologies.... I've had this for about 12 years.... I think I might go back someday and go over it again to keep it from fading.

02-Jan-18
I see a LOT of ink in our locker room..... anything from military tattoos to SWAT type stuff and anything and everything else....

02-Jan-18
Sorry for your loss bake, great way to remember/honor your son.

02-Jan-18
They aren't my thing. But, I find them incredibly attractive on women. When done tastefully of course. That's no surprise to me either because I find women incredibly attractive. :^)

I don't have one. My wife does. On her ankle. It's a Red Rose. Her middle name is Rose. It looks as good today as it did 17 years ago. But, so does she. :^)

Crusader, I don't now a thing about tattoo's or you. But, you don't know the future nor is it your role to tear down someone else publically. There are ways t do things and that wasn't the best example of it.

02-Jan-18
They look great on some people and not so great on others. I never got one.

05-Jan-18

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Can only see it when I have my shirt off......

05-Jan-18
Is that some lint in your belly button ........????

06-Jan-18
They are like many things in life. If you have to explain others wont understand. Back in the late 60s when I grew my mustache older fellas did not understand why people had facial hair.

06-Jan-18
I don't care for tattoos myself. But to me it doesn't cause me to think more or less of the person. When my son was in the USMC he got a few tattoos but I can tell you I think the world of him. I figure since he was in Iraq with bullets wizzin by his head he could have em all over his body and that's fine by me. I have female family members that have them but I think no less of them, even though I don't care for them.

06-Jan-18
For some it’s a remembrance over an event or tribute to something. No different than mounting animals we’ve shot. There’s a lot more people out there that think that’s very twisted and bizarre behavior. I would never question anyone in the military or LE what they think they are doing by plastering stuff on their bodies.

06-Jan-18
I have no issues with those that have them. If taken to an extreme (like most things) they should expect the reactions..... they are doing everything they can to get them.

Personally..... I don't even care to live with the same painting or photo on the same wall the rest of my entire life..... see zero reason to do so on my body. YMMV.

06-Jan-18
I have a few that have meaning to myself. They aren't a reflection on character or ability. I know a cardiologist who is full sleeved. He's one of the best, most highly regarded cardiologists in the Bay Area, which means he's one of the best in the country, if not the world. I also have quite a collection of pretty gnarly scars on my chest and back from a religious practice of my people. If you know about my bowsite handle you can probably figure out what they are from. I don't display them in pubic though.

07-Jan-18
Feeling the need to embellish your body speaks volumes. For many it seems to be an attempt to make a statement that can not be made without some form of natural alteration of ones appearance. For many people it reflects some sort of a lack of self esteem, be it imagined or real. In many cases it is scream out for attention to themselves, "look at me" in other words. For others who are the true followers of fad it says sheeple to me. I understand the aspect of marking yourself in recognition of belonging to an association of brotherhood by way of the military and the ability to identify body parts in case of dismemberment as a consequence of battle. The tribal aspect of marking your body is nothing short of primitive and goes hand in hand with scarification as a form of expression. With all this in mind, I cant see how anyone can deface or alter Gods creation with the expectation of improving on Gods work. As far as I am concerned, for most people, tattoos are nothing more than body graffiti. With so many people that choose to go thru life with cartoons on there body is a sad statement on humanity.

07-Jan-18
Same can be said for makeup. Can anyone give me a scriptural reference that it’s ok for women to use make up? I know you can’t but I’m sure all of you out there have no issue with your wives using it. Frankly most need it. I have no issue at all with it. I do think it should be a law that before a guy Marries a gal that she has to be seen with no make up on.

07-Jan-18
Hey Chad: Nothing sad about my character or ridiculous about my judgment. Show us your TATTOOS.

07-Jan-18
bowbender77, Your problem is the world must be as you see it through your eyes. Have a beard , a mustache or a goat. Comb your hair in a part or straight back. What is your favorite color? Are you overweight? Underweight? Your statement is a joke. Pig hit the nail on the head.

The Rock

07-Jan-18
Marking your body is nothing short of primitive............

Umm....... Like Archery?????

07-Jan-18
Heres my latest.

Done for me. Symbolic for me

07-Jan-18

DConcrete's embedded Photo
DConcrete's embedded Photo

07-Jan-18
It is a mule deer pic that was taken by my best friend. And the mountain range in the background is of my favorite place. All symbolic to me.

07-Jan-18
Nicely done.

I have an elk in my left shoulder and a Lion in the other. At 55 my wife graduated with an AA and celebrated by wanting to go to NY city. Our daughter just graduated too so I said both of you go. I’m not a big city guy. So I got my first one. When she got her Masters and went on a Vacation to celebrate again I got my second one.

07-Jan-18
Hey its a free country. If you want to decorate your body for what ever reason, have at it. It is just not my cup of tea. My post was meant to answer the question proposed by the thread title. As for my opinion, I am sorry if I struck a nerve. I did not condemn anyone for there free choice.

07-Jan-18
DL, that's funny.

07-Jan-18
The reason I posed the question is the lady in question had what appeared to be homemade, maybe prison ink. Not anything that I would be proud to be showing. I don't get the cat butt thing either.

Terry

07-Jan-18
So if I have to EXPLAIN it to you, you wouldn't get it anyway! What does it matter to you? I am just curious...

I am sleeved out and have several others, I am a professional, and have a great job and make a very good living!

I am really curious what your point is... Oh and by the way, I am a born again Bible believing Christian and I have a wonderful loving family... So, where do I fall short?

07-Jan-18
I have several good female friends that have tattoo's. Any thing from small angels, flowers, birds on their arms. Some have some really large one on their back, arms and legs. They all are happy that they got them I like them all. But I know 5 girls that got Tramp Stamps on their lower back. All of them wished they hadn't gone on spring break that year. All are really stricking lean and very hot. But all five now haves kids and realize it was not good.

07-Jan-18

08-Jan-18
Beards, hair styles, makeup..... all are temporary. I've had lots of hairstyles, beards, etc. I wish I had never done.... or would not want them the rest of my life. Do what you wish, it's free choice in a free country, gotta love that..... but a tat for the most part is irreversible..... hey, as they say...... no Regerts........

08-Jan-18
It became a fad...nothing more. We live in a "Monkey see...Monkey do" society.

08-Jan-18
Just as headstones mark to memorialize a loved one, irreversible ink can mark to constantly and forever remember the things most valuable and closest to your heart in your life. Every tattoo, now matter how utterly ridiculous to some, has a story behind it to be told. That story is THEIR story etched in flesh just as granite, and the critics have no part in that play.

The Rock

08-Jan-18
shade mt "It became a fad...nothing more. We live in a "Monkey see...Monkey do society".

I was taught by my parents, especially my mom, to be your own person. I dont have anything at all against anyone that has a tatoo but shade mt's comment remunded me of a conversation me and my 13 yr old daughter were having the other day about how she should follow her mom's advice about her dress code and not other folks.

I told her if she wanted to be different all she had to do is don't follow after every trend that comes down the pike..lol

I know a lot of good folks that have tatoos and some evil ones that dont have any tatoos, and viva versa.

When my son was in the Marines , he and 90% of his buddies got tatoos and I admire every one of those young men.

08-Jan-18
I work in a professional industry and am around clients everyday. I have two tattoos, which are not visible. They are very personal to me and I do not regret for a second getting them. Many of the comments on here leave me shaking my head...

13-Jan-18

Rocky's embedded Photo
Dat is a Tat. Tramp Stamp? Then whatta you lookin' at?
Rocky's embedded Photo
Dat is a Tat. Tramp Stamp? Then whatta you lookin' at?

13-Jan-18
That's hideous......

13-Jan-18
I agree BB. Nothing wrong with the Tattoo though? Correct? If not check your pulse.

The Rock

13-Jan-18
Looking at the picture, why am I thinking about camels?

Terry

13-Jan-18
Coyote, According to BB there are 143 more in the distant sand...somewhere... but just won't admit it. I wonder where he is right about now? ;-)

The Rock

13-Jan-18
Still didn't see the tattoo....

13-Jan-18
Was there a tattoo bowbender?

14-Jan-18
Woman's tattoo plays final voicemail from late grandmother

Jan. 4 (UPI) -- A Chicago woman's unusual tattoo isn't just a visual reminder of her late grandmother -- it plays the woman's final voicemail.

Sakyrah Angelique tweeted a video showing the tattoo under her left collarbone being scanned with a smartphone app that then played the last voicemail she ever received from her grandma, a happy birthday message from three years ago.

(continued and video at link)

17-Jan-18

18-Jan-18
I almost got a tattoo a few years ago, but my wife wouldn't let me go through with it. It was after I had one...ahh...removed....my right one, to be exact, lost it due to testicular cancer. I wanted to get a tattoo on my right thigh of a blind squirrel, glasses and cane, running down my leg with a testi in it's mouth. I was going to have it high enough so that if I wore shorts, maybe a part of the squirrels leg and cane would show. I just wanted to make light of a scary situation.

18-Jan-18
Ha !!!!!!

• Sitka Gear