NvaGvUp 04-Jan-18
Mike B 05-Jan-18
Woods Walker 05-Jan-18
BIG BEAR 05-Jan-18
TGbow 05-Jan-18
Bowbender 05-Jan-18
Woods Walker 05-Jan-18
01-Jan-18
It popped up a couple times in the tattoo thread so I thought I would ask the question here. Being I am now in my early 40’s and am fortunate to have a wife who is fit and extremely beautiful I don’t understand all the “enhancements” being done to the ladies now days. I love a lady to be naturally beautiful and can not stand the fake attempt to look like a twenty something with silicone implants, Botox ext. Am I the only one who would prefer them the way God made em?

01-Jan-18
Oh geeze.... Here we go again.... A bunch of guys are about to say they would never hire a woman who had a boob job........

01-Jan-18
Fake boobs do about as much for me as fake antlers.......nothing.

01-Jan-18
Agree with the natural twins being preferable. They do butt cheek implants now, too, that look totally fake. Don't ask where I saw them; ). Some women say the enhancements are for self-esteem reasons, to each their own. As a mid-forties guy, the more mature women are suddenly starting to appeal to me. Natural ones, anyway. who would've thought?

01-Jan-18
Everybody in this world is beginning to look like Barbie and Ken to me. Now they have transgender Ken and Skid Row Ken who got hooked on Oxycotin when he was fired for sexual harassment of Hindu midget. Barbie kicked his a$$ to the curb and connected with Ken's half gay brother. You can't make this stuff up.

The Rock

01-Jan-18
I'm also a fan of natural beauty, although I do appreciate women who know how to present themselves well, meaning a proper use of makeup and stylish clothes.

When you use the internet, you can't avoid seeing stuff about famous people who were once attractive yet who are now grotesque because of plastic surgery gone bad.

01-Jan-18
I invested in my ex wife’s chest. It was the worst investment I ever made. “They are to sensitive for you to play with” is all I heard after that fateful day.

How does that saying go? “If I knew then what I know now.”

01-Jan-18
I'm a fan of the real thing and as I stated in the other thread, that's the one and only time I've ever told my wife no. She asked once and hasn't brought it up since. That being said, if a girl with fake breasts or Botox in her face can cut a straight paint line fast and move the 32ft ladder without help she's hired.

01-Jan-18
I'm 69+.

I've done nothing to 'age gracefully' other than staying in incredible shape for the past forty years.

Over the past two or three years, I go two-three weeks longer than I used to go between haircuts, because, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"

In the past two months, I now only shave every two-three days, because, why?

01-Jan-18
I love fake boobs, but I grew up in Southern California and I'm a boob guy. The injected lips are disgusting though.

IMO, as long as a woman stays fit and keeps her hair long, she'll be attractive to me for many decades after her 20s. Really helps to avoid the sun, cigarettes, and daily booze throughout life.

02-Jan-18
Fake are nicer to look at than floppers..... just like a 180 is nicer on the wall than a 120.....not like I got much choice about it..... in either case...... =D

WRT "mature"..... although trade in value has taken a hit, mature usually come with pre-installed credit cards......

"just a gigolo and every where I go....."

02-Jan-18
Never cared for the fake racks, puffy lips, or skin stretched liked the cover of a drum.

Heck, I don't even like when my wife colors her hair.

Matt

02-Jan-18
I always admired big boobs and had one secretary that would rival Dolly Parton. However, i liked a nice butt more. My wife told me that with boobs, anything over a mouthful if just excess. One of the females we used to shoot 3D with had some problems when shooting from those elevated stands. She said it hurt like crazy when you had to lean way over to make some of the shots and the string hit a boob. Kathy was on those shoots and probably can guess who it was. Relative of mine.

02-Jan-18
I like my wife the way she is. In my eyes she's the same girl I married in 1983.

02-Jan-18
The thing I don’t understand is injecting a tube of silicone or cement into ones butt to make it huge. Late one night I couldn’t sleep and there was a plastic surgery show on that repaired botched jobs. There are hacks out there that inject GE Silicone into women’s boobs and butts as well as other crazy things.

02-Jan-18
You can kiss your motorboating adventures goodbye with fake boobs as well.

DL, what’s even funnier is guys are getting butt implants these days as well.

02-Jan-18

Michael's Link

02-Jan-18
Hahaha! Nice.

02-Jan-18
I wonder how long it'll be before us taxpayers are paying for boob jobs on the mentally ill trannys that now can join the service.

02-Jan-18
The more I read some of this stuff on the CF, the more I find out how old some of you goats are.......

03-Jan-18
BB no worries about me. I am a 21 year old trapped in a 45 year old body:)

03-Jan-18
65 (OK 62....) is the new 45...... you're as old as your best friend and worst enemy (so to speak) thinks you are..... no blue pills required......

I'm still packin' deer and elk out on my back BB........ plan on it for many more years...... Coach couldn't trade me in for two 30's or I'd have to pack them off too....

Oh, sorry... EDIT: I'd pack them off "gracefully"......

03-Jan-18
Working where ? Here ??

If 65 is the new 45 then I'm about 30....... ha !!!! And retiring in 2 years !!

03-Jan-18
I'm 61 and feeling pretty good. I was the lane lead in the workout at the masters practice this morning at 5 am with a former college swimmer in his 20's. He can beat me but he wasn't in good enough shape today.......4000 yards 1 hour and 2 minutes. 6 sets, sprint workout...pretty close to puking or death. I had quite the endorphin buzz going this morning around 6:30 am driving into my office.

03-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
One of the positive things about getting old (other than the fact that still "ARE") is that you not only can SAY, "I don't give a sh*t what you think".....but it's actually TRUE!!!

03-Jan-18
And you can grope all the girls like old man Bush.....

03-Jan-18
I'm 60 soon to be 61. I did 10 miles on the stationary bike this morning then a 1/2 hour on the weights. Finished up with 5 minutes of speed punching on the heavy bag. Took about 5 minutes to be able to type again, but I feel good...8^)

I think I am better shape at 60 than I was at 40. Back then I still smoked, drank lots of beer and only worked out maybe 2-3 times a week if that.

On the other hand, there are things I used to be able to do that I can't do today due to bad knees, aching back and other assorted aches and pains.

But then who wants to do a 100 burpees at 60 years old? I didn't like doing them at 40...8^)

03-Jan-18
I thought this thread was about WOMEN aging gracefully and fake boobs....... Ha !!!

03-Jan-18
""The more I read some of this stuff on the CF, the more I find out how old some of you goats are.......""

It's not the age, it's the mindset. I exercise more at 58 than I did in my 30's. I feel great.

03-Jan-18
Exactly Big Bear. Everyone should refer to my video I posted. Ha

03-Jan-18
Looking at fake boobs is like looking at fake flowers.......like, "So what"?

I want them REAL, and attached to a natural born WOMAN.

03-Jan-18
I guess I'm spoiled...my Wife has natural double "E"s, but a tiny waist, perfect, tight butt. She's past her mid-50s, but looks ten years younger. Rarely wears makeup at all.

That being said, she does work out several hours per day. Couple days ago, we went out with a girlfriend of hers (several years younger), who just had a 6000 dollar procedure done to fix her neck "wattle", and tighten up her face. She already had the fake boobs done years ago, and always makes sure there is a presentation of "maximum cleavage".

She's single, and we've watched her screw over some really good guys in the last few years. Thanks to modern medicine, she's very pretty on the outside...however, she can be quite ugly on the inside.

03-Jan-18
I was just following the tangent the thread had taken.

As to women aging gracefully, I'm not into tattoos for the most part, but some women can wear them well. Same with fake boobs. Personally, I don't care for the feel of the fake boobs, but they can look good if done well. All the other stuff like face lifts and botox injections are beyond me. I have a friend who works for a plastic surgeon and the stories she tells can be quite entertaining...She says she won't ever get a face lift, but she has had injections and I have not been able to tell she had them. Apparently they don't last too long so one has to get them repeatedly to keep the wrinkles at bay...too much money for little or no return in my book...

Work out on a regular basis, try to eat well, limit the booze and don't smoke and I think everyone would age as gracefully as it is possible for them...

03-Jan-18
I loved the video.... Anyone who would rather talk about their daily workout than that video really must be old..... Ha !!!

03-Jan-18
It's kind of like a big buck who you don't see all year even though he lives right in your woods getting himself killed being drawn in to a one dimensional doe decoy. WTF dude?!!

Men.........PIGS!!!!

03-Jan-18
Motor boating a fake rack is like bouncing your head between 2 dodge balls.

Now, what's your take on female body hair? I'm pretty sure most of us knows what a real "bush" looked like. Can't say I miss those days.

;-)

Matt

03-Jan-18
Lmao at GG.

Really pushing to see how far Pat lets us debase ourselves?

03-Jan-18

03-Jan-18
If it's real and attached to a natural born woman I'm good with it!

03-Jan-18
Oh....and let me add to that....

.".....and she acknowledges that I exist!"

04-Jan-18
I've been invisible to women for decades....

04-Jan-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
This is my take on aging gracefully. I've used this slide in my Sheep Shape seminar for years.

04-Jan-18
I think that was actually written by John Belushi,, Kyle...... Ha !!!

04-Jan-18
Quoting Hunter S. Thompson: "...thoroughly used up, totally worn out..."

Yep, that be me. Only 58, and the carcass is shot; it's been a great ride, so far, but those bumps in the road keep getting bigger. In an effort to just to keep up with you exercise nuts, I just walked all the way to the mailbox and back. Only smoked a pack and a half today, but with lungs like mine it doesn't make much difference anymore.

I envy you guys with great health, and I'm damn glad you didn't do the stupid shiite to your bodies that I did to mine. Hope to still be reading your hunting stories when your 90, so keep it up.

As for the other topic...well, boobies is boobies.

04-Jan-18
Mike B,

When I was 29 I made a decision to always stay in shape and maintain my weight. I wasn't overweight or out of shape, but I'd seen too many guys let themselves go and by the time they were 40, they were overweight and out of shape.

So I started running and made staying in shape a lifestyle. That was forty years ago.

I've never smoked and never done any drugs, not even a joint when I was in college in the late sixties.

It's paid big dividends and as a result, I can go in the high mountains all day, every day of physical hunts, getting stronger, not weaker, as the hunt progresses, even at age 69.

04-Jan-18
I look good on the outside but have the internal organs of a 100 year old.....

04-Jan-18
Kyle, after so many years on here I already knew how you stayed in shape, and yes, you should be damn proud of making those good decisions. Truth be told, we all take different trails in this life, and thankfully, we're not all the same. Consider that if every 69 year old was in your condition, you wouldn't have anything to brag about..;)

Would I do things different given a chance to do it over? You betchya, beginning with never starting smoking when I was 18, and I'd have run like hell when I met the gals that became my first/second/third wives. We all have some regrets, but I'm not going to sit here and whine about 'em. We all make our choices and live our lives accordingly; I've lived a good life, and hopefully won't be done with it for quite a few more years.

Wife (of 15 years) and I have a beautiful home on the Skagit, and we're out in the woods far enough that it's 30 miles to the nearest supermarket. I still get out with my longbow and fling arrows, go hunting, and can fish several different salmon runs every year.

Keep in mind though that I have almost -0- balance function in my ears. The effort it takes me to walk to the mailbox and back is probably equal to you running the better part of a mile, and it's as much brain drain as it is physical. As a pilot, you can understand the need for good vestibular function, and that's something I just don't have. The doc's can give me back my hearing with cochlear implants, but as for balance they've got bupkis..got to work that out on my own. The disease, btw, is not related to anything I did during life, and nothing I've done could have caused it. I have to accept life for what it is, not what I want it to be; I do, and with a full heart.

Good onya for staying in such good shape. Just because I can't get out there much doesn't mean I can't enjoy reading about the hunts you and others post about!

04-Jan-18
Mike,

The reason I talk about it is to, hopefully, motivate others to follow suit, aka, "If I can do it, so can you!"

05-Jan-18
Right. One day twenty years ago I just started working out and have never stopped. I'm convinced I'd be dead otherwise. If I can do it anyone can......you just have to find the right exercise.

05-Jan-18
I think it's great you fellows are in such great shape, and it's great to motivate young people...

Same as healthy people who get cancer, I didn't ask to get this disease. If I tried to run I might get 4 or 5 steps in before face-planting in the dirt. Same goes for walking on uneven ground..so I just go slow..which makes me a very stealthy bowhunter. Haven't had alcohol or caffeine in over 10 years; both are major triggers for vertigo, and don't miss it one bit.

Another blessing of the disease is roaring tinnitus in both ears..one constantly sounds like an old dial-up modem, and the other has an idling MD-80 engine that never goes away. There is no such thing as "silence" in my world. I'm 100% deaf in one ear (Labrynthectomy - look it up), and have about 40% function in the other ear. When I do hear sound, I have no idea where it's coming from unless I can see the source.

Not complaining...it's my world, and I live with it as best I can, every day.

So, I guess what I'm saying is don't be shaming others for their situation until you've stumbled a mile in their shoes.

05-Jan-18
I "hear" you Mike.......I am really hard of hearin.....tinnitus and I have a long relationship. It's not a fun thing for sure. What caused me to get in shape was an incident where I almost lost my left leg due to a really bad break from a snow skiing accident. After a year in the wheel chair I was toast. I couldn't run anymore so I decided to swim. You are 100% right....you can only do what your health allows......and I'm lucky to be able to do this at my age. But I for one am going to do my best fight the ba$tard (the grim reaper) until the bitter end.

05-Jan-18
A few years ago we started a job for an elderly lady. We started it on a Friday and she mentioned to me that the grass would be getting cut that Monday so we could make sure our equipment was off to one side, which we of course did. Her back yard was a good half acre in size and half of it was on a fairly steep slope.

When we arrived that Monday, I saw her putting her WALK BEHIND mower back in the garage. She waved at us and said that it was all mowed. Later I spoke with her and mentioned that when she said the grass would be getting cut I assumed that she had a lawn service.

"Lawn service?", she replied, "I'M the lawn service! I have a philosophy.....You rest, you ROT."

I told her that I couldn't agree more!

05-Jan-18
How do you guys keep steering this thread away from fake boobs ???? Ha !!!!

05-Jan-18
If those women would realize that if a man really cares about them, then the size issue would be a non issue. I care more about who she is as a person than superficial stuff.

05-Jan-18
BB

"How do you guys keep steering this thread away from fake boobs ???? Ha !!!"

I think GG scared everyone with his "real" bush comment.

05-Jan-18
I learned a new word because of this thread......"merkin".

Thanks spike! Why I don't know, but thanks anyway!

• Sitka Gear