sleepyhunter 04-Jan-18
yooper89 04-Jan-18
Woods Walker 04-Jan-18
HDE 04-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 12-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 12-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 24-Jan-18
01-Jan-18
Seeing this video, my heart went out for the likes of freeglee, atheist, and the other millennials who have nothing better than to come to the Bowsite CF.

There is a need for programs like this and I am sure that the "haves" here on the CF like Kyle, Pat, GG, KFC will see this video and open their checkbooks and adopt a millennial in need.

01-Jan-18
If that doesn't bring a tear to your eye.

01-Jan-18
John Crist is a funny young man. Works clean, too.

01-Jan-18
Don’t you have to be under 30 to be a millennial? And by the way it’ll be a millennial doctor that will attempt save your wretched body as disease tries to devour you. I’m sure you’ll be quick to tell him or her how millennials ‘ruined the country’ and all.

01-Jan-18
atheist. You are a FRAUD.

01-Jan-18
Noticed that when the smoke cleared out, about you atheist, your wimpy a$$ comes out of the closet. What a puke. 8^)

02-Jan-18

HDE's embedded Photo
HDE's embedded Photo

02-Jan-18
Send them a pit bull to use as a service dog. It's a win win for pb haters and we lose a few snowflakes; )

02-Jan-18

HDE's embedded Photo
HDE's embedded Photo

03-Jan-18

03-Jan-18
Hilarious.

my kids have seen multiple real life versions of this vid....and we have talked about it a lot.....maybe its why they are majoring in Biomechanical engineering and Computer science

03-Jan-18
ROTFLMAO, Jack!

I think I'll keep my money in my pocket for now, however.

03-Jan-18
Jack,

Your post reminded me of the snowflake who came to my door two years ago soliciting for The Witch From Hell.

As you may recall, after I told him to get the hell off my property, his buddy came back to my door to tell me he was going to report me to the Secret Service, because I wasn't 'nice' to him and therefore I'd hurt his fellow snowflake's feelings!

03-Jan-18
I'd adopt a millennial except for one thing. I'd like to not adopt a millennial a lot more.

03-Jan-18
Here's another one for you all:

Supposedly Silicon Valley & San Fransisco Idiots are Paying $60 for 2.5 Gallons of "Raw Water," Which Is Just Water That Still Has All of Its Natural, Nutritious Cholera

The sort of people who want to pay $24 per gallon of untreated, bacteria-filled water are exactly the sort of people I want drinking untreated, bacteria-filled water.

So chin-chin, evolutionary dead-ends!

Silicon Valley is developing a "raw water" obsession.

In San Francisco, "unfiltered, untreated, unsterilized spring water" from a company called Live Water is selling for up to $61 for a 2.5-gallon jug -- and it's flying off the shelves, The New York Times reported.

People are gathering gallons of untreated water from natural springs, venturing out onto private property by night to get the water, according to The Times.

The cost of a 2.5-gallon jug had increased to $61 from $37 since The Times published its article on Friday.

Though fans of the untreated water are not backed by science, many told The Times they felt confident they were getting health benefits from drinking it.

For example, Mukhande Singh, the founder of Live Water, told the publication his startup's water expired after a few months -- something he said was normal for "real water."

"It stays most fresh within one lunar cycle of delivery," Singh said. "If it sits around too long, it'll turn green. People don't even realize that because all their water's dead, so they never see it turn green."

Yes, their water is dead of all waterborne pathogens.

Do these people think that "live water" has midichlorians in it?

Nope, not midichlorians. Cholera feasting on feces in the water!

Given time, they will become extinct for numerous reasons...death, failure to reproduce, inability to survive in the real world, psychosis from microaggression over stimulation, etc.

04-Jan-18
people forget that 'millennials' were produced, and raised by y'alls generation..

04-Jan-18
I'll adopt a millennial. I need the leaves raked up and bagged, also need the doggie piles picked up in the back yard and disposed of. "yooper89" you need a job?

04-Jan-18
I'm borderline millennial. I'll take the job, but as an assumed millennial I'm entitled to $100/hr. and I work really slow...

04-Jan-18
Sleepyhunter, no I'm gainfully employed working for the largest restoration company in the US. I currently am running 4 projects in Puerto Rico for a total of about $20mil, and another 4 projects from the Thomas Wildfire.

We also helped restore several businesses in your state when Harvey hit.

Sleepy... if you send me your resume, I'll see if I can get you in.

04-Jan-18
"people forget that 'millennials' were produced, and raised by y'alls generation.."

people forget that 'millennials' were produced, and raised by y'alls generation.....of liberals.

There...I fixed it for you.

04-Jan-18
^^JTV that's hilarious. I hate that my age group is generalized this way. I'll be the first to admit we have more than our fair share of pussies and folks dependent on the government. While it is definitely increasing, it's nothing new. Social Media and the internet has just found a way to amplify it. In fact, I'd say the previous generations only paved the way for it. I remember reading about this time in the 60s when everybody wanted free love, peace, and nothing to do with Vietnam. That wasn't MY generation, that was YOURS. Those folks were allowed to reproduce, and here we are.

04-Jan-18
"I remember reading about this time in the 60s when everybody wanted free love, peace, and nothing to do with Vietnam. That wasn't MY generation, that was YOURS. Those folks were allowed to reproduce, and here we are."

That would be the Boomers. Gen Xer's are next and then Millennials. So maybe the young Boomers and older Xer's did it?

04-Jan-18
I truly feel technology and social media is to blame for the victim AND entitlement mentality, more than anything else. I grew up in the UP and have worked since I was old enough. From paper routes and throwing hay at a young age, to landscaping and beer warehouses as I got older. Whatever I had to do to keep some money in my pocket. For the most part, I grew up without a father. I looked to other people in my life for guidance and turned out all right.

I was lucky to grow up in the sticks. Not spending every waking minute on a computer or video game to keep myself busy. I could go out to camp and run around in the woods. The ones who seem to have the weak-minded mentality grew up in the city and have sprawled out from there.

04-Jan-18
Every generation laments the younger generations not being as good/tough/smart as the generation doing the complaining. Give yooper about 30 years and he'll be complaining about the generation his kids are bringing up...8^)

I don't think the Millennials are any better or worse than any other generation that came before them.

On the other hand, when I look back at what the world was like in 1975 when I graduated from HS and the advances in science and technology and even social advances that have been made, I wish I could stick around for another 60 years or more to see what Yooper is going to see...8^)

04-Jan-18
No worries - the Xer's will fix the damage done by the hippie boomers.

04-Jan-18
"""I currently am running 4 projects in Puerto Rico for a total of about $20mil, and another 4 projects from the Thomas Wildfire.""

Ok great. You can go manage everyone after you finish up with the leaves. Bring your own rake and leaf bags.

04-Jan-18
Allen, id be happy to rake your leaves. After all, mama said to always take care of the old folks first. They need all the help they can get.

04-Jan-18
Not all boomers were hippies and not all millennials are snowflakes.

My wife and I weren't hippies and our daughter is definitely not a snowflake!

One might bring to mind the old adage about the apple and the tree.

04-Jan-18
Hippie boomers are the likes of clinton, obama, schumer, pelosi, etc...

12-Jan-18
QOTD: "Not being a pervert is thoughtcrime."

12-Jan-18
NYU Students Cannot Distinguish Between Democrat Party Platform and Communist Manifesto

24-Jan-18

Annony Mouse's Link

• Sitka Gear