Grey Ghost 08-Jan-18
sleepyhunter 08-Jan-18
bigeasygator 08-Jan-18
Grey Ghost 08-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 08-Jan-18
Bowbender 08-Jan-18
bigeasygator 08-Jan-18
03-Jan-18
Bannon called that Trump Jr. meeting 'treasonous' and the trump is losing it, because it’s just further proof Donald Trump & his entire mob family are the biggest traitors that have ever existed in the history of the United States of America. Period.

03-Jan-18
I can't keep this straight anymore. Can someone tell me who the "good guys" and who the "bad guys" are as it relates to the Conservative movement? I could have sworn there were people here who thought it was great when Bannon left the WH so that he could focus on cleaning house with respect to the GOP and moving it in a more populist direction, and this was just part of pushing the Trump/Bannon agenda along. So now that they're fighting, whose side are you guys on?

03-Jan-18
Bannon's quote: "The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor -- with no lawyers. They didn't have any lawyers. Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s***, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."

Trump's response: "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican Party. Bannon: 2016 Trump Tower meeting was 'treasonous' Bannon: 2016 Trump Tower meeting was 'treasonous' Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn't represent my base — he's only in it for himself. Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books. We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down."

03-Jan-18
" rather than simply seeking to burn it all down" That's pretty much been Bannon all along. He really doesn't care who burns or how, as long as something is on fire......

The arson is catching up to him.......

03-Jan-18
Remember that Bannon helped get Trump half of his base; the alt-right. To them, Bannon hasn’t changed, Trump will be seen as deserting them. This show is going to be interesting.

03-Jan-18
Seems to me the worse thing that Bannon said was that they had meetings without Lawyers.

If lawyers are so great how come the Pres who isn't one has had so many accomplishments in just a year.

Almost getting tired of winning as the dow is knocking on the door of 25000.

Terry

03-Jan-18
You're precious, Trax. I'm just wondering who is Team Bannon and who is Team Trump. Lot's of folks on here were singing Bannon's praises. I find statements from the President like "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency" pretty funny too. You can call it nothing, but regardless of what political hat is worn, when the ex-senior adviser to the President and the President are lashing out at each other, it's a fairly newsworthy thing. I'll count your vote for Team Trump!

03-Jan-18
Bannon is seeking to make distance from being investigated himself! And will sacrifice anyone .Deflection

03-Jan-18
And we now have proof from your own lying lips Paul Zeiden that YOU are a liar who's words contain ZERO truth, and you have no credibility here whatsoever.

Do you actually expect and reasonable thinking person to buy anything you say??? (Except Fruitfly.....but that's the "reasonable/thinking" dis-qualifier).

03-Jan-18
nothing burger again.

03-Jan-18
The quickest way to political suicide for Bannon is to attack the most popular president this nation has ever had , that is right. Trump's base is made of hardened concrete and heavy rebar. We are not even flinching.

God bless, Steve

03-Jan-18
7 more years of this stuff.....oh well, it's much better than the alternative.

03-Jan-18
atheist. You are a FRAUD, that's full of $hit.

03-Jan-18
bigeasygator: just to clarify, most of these guys are not Conservative. They are reality tv republicans. Just for my own piece of mind can you stop calling these reality tv republicans Conservative? I Just want to make sure you don't drag the Conservatives through the mud, unless we really deserve it. Neither Trump or Bannon are Conservatives. You can't talk, live, view the world and human beings the way they do and be Conservative. Not to mention inferring that your justice department should investigate political foes or any many other things President Trump does. But it's great for the ratings and some of these guys on CF love drama. Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush and John McCain would be examples of Conservatives. Conservatives try to treat other people with respect even when they don't agree with them and Conservatives win or lose arguments on the merits. If you are on the CF and you often call other people names or disparage them instead of responding to their argument, you are not Conservative. You might want to believe you are or "self-identify" that way. But you're not. Sorry. If you respond to this post with a BOW you are an __________. Well…you know what you are not; )

03-Jan-18
One could replace the name Steve with Trump. Unfortunately he squandered that privilige and turned that opportunity into a nightmare of backstabbing, harrassing, leaking and lying..... And Bannon, as much as of a scoundrel that he is, is correct. trump jr will crack like an egg under questioning by Mueller.

03-Jan-18
I wonder who this could be???

03-Jan-18
Remember, Steve Bannon once called Mueller's investigation a "witch hunt". Now he says that Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russia was "treasonous". Music to Muellers ears.

What changed?

Perhaps a meeting with Robert Mueller? Is he now cooperating with Mueller?

03-Jan-18
LeftyTuTu working out...

03-Jan-18
Bownarrow, great points and I agree. Use of the term conservative doesn’t reflect who these people are. There seems to be a huge vacuum as it pertains to true conservative leadership in the Republican Party. Republicans have gone from the party of individual rights, freedom, and equality to the party of populism and white nationalism - perfectly embodied by Bannon and Trump. Apologies to any true conservatives out there!

03-Jan-18
Bannon s pissed because in his mind the presidency was HIS!! Now Trump fires him and he’s gotta fund his disgruntled employee speeches by selling a book!The teasers were leaked just the same as when he leaked from the whitehouse little bits of intriguing chaos to draw an audience.

04-Jan-18
LWcrayons is right, Bannon had flipped.

"Steve Bannon calls Trump a 'great man' just hours after war of words."

ROTFLMAO

04-Jan-18
For such a conservative, Reagan raised taxes, increased spending and the deficit and advocated for some gun control. Ronnie really and foolishly believed that trickle down would work. If he were alive and saw that billionaires were creating jobs in China (Trump included!) instead of being patriotic, he would admit that it didn't work.

Is trump a conservative? Lets examine:

Conservatives are supposed to be pro-military, but his record proves otherwise. He dodged the draft to avoid military service. He mocked Sen. John McCain for being tortured as a prisoner of war for five and a half years in Vietnam’s so-called Hanoi Hilton. “I like people who weren’t captured,”

Conservatives are the party of "Family Values" however, the “family values” party is now being led by a thrice-married man who bragged about grabbing women by their genitalia. He's also admitted to walking in on teenage girls on his pageant.

Bottom line? Trump is a morally corrupt, dishonest, racially bigoted, senile megalomaniac who put his self interest above everything else including the American people.

04-Jan-18
atheist (Boone). You are a FRAUD. Thanks for describing yourself, with that last sentence. To a tee. Just put, one of the names YOU go by, in Trumps place. Bingo, perfect match.

04-Jan-18
"is a morally corrupt, dishonest, racially bigoted, senile megalomaniac who put his self interest above everything else including the American people"

Yet you love this guy because he has a D by his name. You are talking about Obama, correct?

04-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Deal with it losers! Suck it up like we had to for 8 FRIGGIN' YEARS of being lied to every day by Obama!

04-Jan-18
I was no fan of Obama. That said, I saw and listened to what people said about Obama for the last eight years. It’s still going on (on this thread as a matter of fact). So, WW, if that’s the benchmark for how to “suck it up” and “deal with it,” I’d say folks who aren’t a fan of Trump are doing just that.

04-Jan-18
"The quickest way to political suicide for Bannon is to attack the most popular president this nation has ever had , that is right. Trump's base is made of hardened concrete and heavy rebar. We are not even flinching. God bless, Steve"

Now that's some funny shit right there, I don't care who you are.

04-Jan-18
Bannon on the radio yesterday.

BANNON: The President of the United States is a great man. You know I support him day in and day out, whether going through the country giving the Trump Miracle speech or on the show or on the website, so I don’t you have to worry about that. But I appreciate the kind words.

04-Jan-18
I still see little point to responding to the Schizophrenic and Reefer Rambo. Schizo will make up stuff, while Reefer Rambo seems to think challenging folks here to a fight somehow makes his points more important. Boring.

04-Jan-18
Bannons new book is proven to be a fake news publication by a writer who is admitting he made up a lot of the information.This guy was likely a major source of bogus news CNN was running with.

04-Jan-18
Can someone tell me why people keep calling this Bannon’s book and what he stands to gain financially from the sale of it?

04-Jan-18
But it is Bannons book! metaphorically speaking

04-Jan-18
Sarah Sanders was asked in todays briefing "what specifically is false in the book"? Her answer? "The false claim that the president didn't know who John Boehner was" If that's what she says is the false part, trump is in a whole lotta trouble. And if its all lies, just sue. Simple.

04-Jan-18
atheist, (Boone). You are a LYING, FRAUD. The PHONY of many names. 8^)

04-Jan-18
Once Fusion GPS releases it’s financial records there will be plenty of Clinton loyalists sent to Jail!Oh did atheist think GPS wasn’t a foreign agent??Treason,money laundering and conspiracy starts at FUSION GPS and they are hiding a lot of documents.

04-Jan-18
Iktomi:"The quickest way to political suicide for Bannon is to attack the most popular president this nation has ever had , that is right. Trump's base is made of hardened concrete and heavy rebar. We are not even flinching. God bless, Steve" Now that's some funny shit right there, I don't care who you are.

Rick: When I think of this nation , I do not include those that are extreme left, wish to destroy soverignty, and seditious. I guess I left a bunch of haters out.

God bless, Steve

04-Jan-18
"Bannon is already backpeddling"

Backpedaling is a stretch. Bannon never said the things the book claimed he said was false. I heard him say he supported the President, but never did he challenge the quotes that were attributed to him. I'm sure Bannon knows Trump about as well as anyone and the kind words were a way to diffuse the situation -- and they seem to have worked as Trump is know bragging about how Bannon thinks he's a good guy. Never once did Bannon say the book was wrong in anyway...unless I missed that.

04-Jan-18
If Trump pissed a frozen rope in a ice storm liberals would be hanging their clothes on it.

Incredibly stupid and idiotic bunch, but, OZERO is gone. Who's your daddy now? ;-)

The Rock

04-Jan-18
"Rick: When I think of this nation , I do not include those that are extreme left, wish to destroy soverignty, and seditious. I guess I left a bunch of haters out."

This concept might rattle your brain, Steve, but a person can dislike Trump without being a liberal.

04-Jan-18
This may rattle your brain Rick but I could care less whether or not I like Trump. What I do like is the results he is getting and to me that makes him easily the best president in my life time and that includes Reagan and Truman. Again its about the presidency and not about personality. Trump is one fantastic president that is facing un-believeable opposition that is completely un-deserved and most of it coming from people that hate America. God bless, Steve

04-Jan-18
Well it’s coming Fusion gps gets ordered to turn over financials!!This is key to everything!The money trail

04-Jan-18
Bannon is irrelevant. Trump gave him a chance to become an important part of his presidency. He failed miserably.

05-Jan-18
Breitbart also gave him a chance and that may be ending soon.

05-Jan-18
Bannon thought he was gonna be the Carl Rove of the Trump presidency. He now suffers from hurt phelioma

07-Jan-18
You’re so cute when you’re like this, Trax!

08-Jan-18

Grey Ghost's Link
"Bannon is still in the presidents corner, more than ever. " .....Trax 8/19/17

"Bannon will continue to serve President Trump and now with his hands free."....Trax 8/19/17

"There are "things" Bannon can do on the outside that he and President Trump could not do on the inside. He will continue the good fight and thank God for that."...Trax 8/19/17

My, how times change.

Matt

08-Jan-18
I wonder if Trump calling Bannon "Sloppy Steve" to the world is all part of their clever master plan to "fight the good fight".

Matt

08-Jan-18
Bannon has been humbled. Cooler heads prevailed. Time to continue on with Trumps winning agenda. Its all good from here.

08-Jan-18
Those are some interesting quotes, Matt. I was wondering why Trax was so sensitive and defensive on this thread - like even more than normal. Makes a lot of sense now!

08-Jan-18
Yeah, I guess owning and being accountable for your words means nothing to someone who posts them anonymously.

Matt

08-Jan-18
BK said it best.

08-Jan-18
"Once again grey liberal joins us to show everybody he can lick his own colon. No point, no intellect, just a punk who can't help but kiss his own azz at every opportunity. "

So this is now what passes for spirited debate on CF? Not taking a position and defending it with facts, but infantile name calling and memes as rebuttal is what passes for the intellect that used to be on here.

08-Jan-18
Spike, what “behavior” has Bannon actually changed. Bannon still seems like the guy he was when Trump brought him aboard. This Bannon issue has less to do with any behavioral change and more to do with a failed power struggle on Bannon’s part. I would wager Bannon’s view of Trump hasn’t changed much if at all since he joined the campaign. I think Bannon always viewed him as more of a vehicle to push his (Bannon’s) agenda than he looked at him as any type of leader.

Bowbender, I don’t know what you mean by what passes “now.” I’ve been on this sub forum about a year now and this is 90% of what I’ve seen. There are a few folks who will engage in actual debate (even then, there is usually still plenty of name calling coming from them), but most of what I see is a bunch of garbage. I’ve learned to look through the posters and hone in on those posts from people who usually post something that is at least mostly authentic and intellectual.

• Sitka Gear