NvaGvUp 05-Jan-18
DL 05-Jan-18
Shuteye 05-Jan-18
MT in MO 05-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 05-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 05-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 05-Jan-18
04-Jan-18
Anything to distract from trumps administrative disaster, right? I welcome a clinton investigation. Multiple investigations, in fact! Unlike the trumpsters, I don't fear any investigations because there was no wrong doing. If an investigation proves that wrong, so be it. Thats justice! Trumpettes? "No investigation of dear leader!" "No criticisms of dear leader" "please pass the kool aid!" Hell, lets do it over and over again like, oh Benghazi? I'm certain we'll have the same conclusion. And when the bill comes, I'm sure you'll be fine with it. Because 34 separate investigative committees that found no wrong doing must've missed something!

04-Jan-18
Bitter much Ryan/Atheist? Trump is not the one who deleted 30K emails and then tired to hide it.

04-Jan-18
I am wholeheartedly in support of the rule of law. I want an investigation of the clintons, the clinton foundation, uranium one, two AND three, emails, benghazis, EVERYTHING. As long as Mueller continues his investigation and republicans don't stand in the way.

04-Jan-18
How long is Mueller supposed to continue? Because so far, he's found NOTHING on Trump.

Zip, Zilch, Zero, Nada!!

And ya' know something else? Even if he finds evidence of collusion, which he won't, except on the Dem side, (which he already has, in spades), COLLUSION is not a crime!

Nowhere in the law is collusion a crime, with the exception of some anti-trust issues, which not even the msm or the Resist! crowd are claiming.

Must suck to go through life without a brain as you do.

04-Jan-18
atheist, (Boone). You are a LYING, FRAUD. "I am wholeheartedly in support of the rule of law." Except the multiple registrations, Right??? You are ONLY, wholeheartedly in support of FALSE REGISTRATIONS. You are a fake.

04-Jan-18
I wonder how long it will be before Huma Abedin disappears, or will be forced to plead the 5th.

04-Jan-18
I wouldn’t Hold my breath too long to see if the DOJ follows through with this ? All congress does is talk, talk ,talk, and not much gets done. With all of Pres Trumps accomplishments so far, his biggest mistake, and it could be his undoing, was picking Jeff Sessions AG.

04-Jan-18
Bentstick,

Where you at? Say something. :-) The Rock

04-Jan-18
Rocky,

He already said all he's capable of saying. He's the ultimate One Trick Pony.

04-Jan-18
Kyle, How else to drive the message home?

The Rock

04-Jan-18

Tiger-Eye's embedded Photo
Tiger-Eye's embedded Photo

04-Jan-18
Rocky,

True, but only to a degree.

When you say something a few times, it has weight and merit. But if you say the exact same thing every time you post and essentially nothing else, your posts become a joke and it casts a bad light on not just the poster, but those who actually agree with him.

04-Jan-18
Squash:

"With all of Pres Trumps accomplishments so far, his biggest mistake, and it could be his undoing, was picking Jeff Sessions AG."

I would not have believed it when Trump appointed Sessions, but I think you may be exactly right. Sessions should have stayed in the Senate. So far, he has been a failure as AG, in my opinion.

04-Jan-18
" As long as Mueller continues his investigation and republicans don't stand in the way "

Who's standing in the way?

Seems Mueller has been given great reach to investigate and over a year into it still has NOTHING!

04-Jan-18
Stalker,

Exactly.

Even his actions against Manafort, Papadopolus and Flynn have nothing to do with Trump. Nor do they have anything to do with alleged 'collusion.' If they did, Mueller would have filed charges against these men accordingly. Yet he did not.

Manafort, for example, had been working with the Ruskies for ten YEARS before Trump hired him for a brief time. Mueller's charges against Manafort deal ENTIRELY with things Manafort is alleged to have done long before he ever worked for Trump.

05-Jan-18
The libs are starting to rue the day they brought up the "RUSSIA!" thing, because it was the DEMS who were 'colluding' with Russia, not the Trump camp.

Each day, more information comes out to prove that.

05-Jan-18
Did you hear Geraldo? He said enough with the Russia collusion. I want the President to do well. We just need to move on and drop all these Investigations.

Hahaha

05-Jan-18
I generally change the channel when Geraldo come on.

05-Jan-18
^^^Me Too...Can't stand that guy...

05-Jan-18
Geraldo isn't even his real name. His real name is Jerry. He changed it to Geraldo so he could be seen as an ethnic minority. Really!

05-Jan-18
Hillary lost me with her BS claims re. her e-mails right at the start when she said she used more than one device, (which was not a SECURE device), for 'convenience.'

OMG! Since when is protecting our national security a matter of personal convenience?

Like many of you, I had a Top Secret clearance when I flew for SAC and whether or not protecting our national security only if it was 'convenient' to do so, WAS NOT AN OPTION!

Nor did 'intent' matter as Jim Comey falsely claimed. You either complied with the rules or you were given a 'room' at the federal penitentiary in Ft. Leavenworth, KS!

05-Jan-18
Solo,

Absolutely, because as we all know, 'Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

In The Witch From Hell's case, she didn't give a fig about the law, nor did she give a fig about even knowing the law, because laws are for the 'little people,' not for the self-anointed Queen of The World.

At best, she only was willing to comply with the law if it was 'convenient' for her to do so.

• Sitka Gear