Bentstick81 06-Jan-18
woodguy65 06-Jan-18
Rocky 06-Jan-18
TGbow 06-Jan-18
TGbow 06-Jan-18
bowbender77 06-Jan-18
05-Jan-18

HA/KS's Link
"The EPA partly or completely cleaned some of the most toxic sites in the U.S in 2017. Of the seven worst sites, three were completely cleansed whereas four were partially cleaned and still require some work.

The cleanup effort is a large improvement from the previous administration where they fully cleaned one and partially cleaned another."

That is right (according to this report) in 8 years the obama administration cleaned up one and part of another. In one year, the trump administration cleaned up 3 and parts of 4 more.

05-Jan-18
Don’t forget the mess the EPA created in Colorado during Obama’s reign

06-Jan-18

Grey Ghost's Link
What a piece of BS reporting that article is, Henry. You really should do a little research before posting crap like that.

Pruitt is taking credit for 7 cleanups that happened years before he became chief of the EPA. These sites are monitored for several years after the work is completed, in order to determine if the clean-up targets have been met. Only then are they removed from the list.

Pruitt's EPA had nothing to do with the actual clean-up of those sites. He's just taking credit for a procedural step after the work is done.

Matt

06-Jan-18
I am supposed to think your link to is to a news site? According the tag at the end, it says: "By Mitchell Kingsley- Mitchell Kingsley is a staff writer for DC Statesman. His primary focus is the Trump administration. He also focuses on ANTIFA and all of their disgusting actions. Hobbies include changing the channel to Fox, bashing CNN, and getting in arguments with ignorant liberals. "

In your mind HA is this author a critical thinking source for information?

06-Jan-18
GG, How do you know what is going on and what has been "cleaned" up? Oh that's right. You reference the media just as everyone else. Correct? I put my complete faith in news reporting. I see. Maybe you visited these sites personally I imagine. You are becoming less relevant and made to be a complete fool everyday. I just can't wait for tomorrow.

The Rock

06-Jan-18
"GG, How do you know what is going on and what has been "cleaned" up? Oh that's right. You reference the media just as everyone else. Correct?"

Incorrect.

My sister is retired from a career as a EPA attorney and high level project manager spanning over 3 administrations. She's quite familiar with the toxic site cleanups. So, I do have some insight on this topic beyond what the media reports.

The Matt

06-Jan-18
Typical. Trump poo pooed the jobs and economic numbers under obama and magically takes credit for them the second he crosses the presidential threshold. He’s taken credit for no airplane crashes in 2017. Yes he really did. He’s an empty suit looking for any reason to stroke his ego. And I’m sure he thanks some of you for that.

06-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. Here is a thing, named atheist, that doesn't even exist, claiming another guy as an "empty suit". More dumba$$ democrat logic. I see now, that you are back to atheist, instead of Boone. You are PHONY, as cam be. 8^)

06-Jan-18
Lay off the sauce bent. You’re embarrassing yourself. Again.

06-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. I don't embarrass myself, exposing a LYING FRAUD. You on the other hand, can't decide to come on here as Boone, or atheist. Hmm, looks like you are the dumba$$ that's embarrassing yourself. Once again, an IDIOT democrat, hanging himself. Can't fix stupid. 8^)

06-Jan-18
"Trump poo pooed the jobs and economic numbers under obama and magically takes credit for them the second he crosses the presidential threshold."

Black unemployment is now at a 17 year record low! During Obama's 8 years AA wealth cratered, media not even mentioning it. If Obama had anything to do with it - it would be front page news leading every story.

06-Jan-18
GG,

Your sister is retired. Your factual information also follows that retirement. What position did she hold, her title and when that she would know for absolute?

The Rock

The Rock

06-Jan-18
Lol..for the life of me I can't understand how anyone can be gullible enough to think any economy will be in the positive under a tax n spend big government administration. My 13 year old daughter knows better than that.

It's really simple, if companies and the workers in this company are not burdened down with high taxation and unecessary government regs..what will happen? Companies will invest and expand and the workers will have more money in their poacket to invest in the economy. It is a joke to think we can prosper when there's high taxes and strangling regulations, really not hard to figure out.

06-Jan-18
Sorry, I can spell better than that.

06-Jan-18
ATHEIST = TROLL

• Sitka Gear