BIG BEAR 06-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 06-Jan-18
Owl 06-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 06-Jan-18
Owl 06-Jan-18
BIGHORN 06-Jan-18
Norseman 07-Jan-18
06-Jan-18
It got a little tense in the last few minutes, but the North Dakota State Bison beat James Madison 17-13 for their 6th Championship in the past seven years!

Amazing!

The Bison won a defensive battle even though their punting was horrible! The punter had very short kicks all day and JMU got three long punt returns as well, in addition to pulling off a fake punt in the last four minutes. But the Bison defense stuffed the Dukes at the end and won.

06-Jan-18
I had to look it up to find out what the FCS is..... shows you how much I know about College Football...... I was wondering why Alabama wasn't playing if it's the Championship game...... Ha !!!!!

06-Jan-18
Coming into the game, both teams had strong running games with top-notch running backs.

Today? Not so much! JMU's leading rusher had a paltry 30 yards, NDSU's leading rusher had just 63 and most of those were in the 4th quarter when NDSU was finally able to push the JMU D-line back a little.

06-Jan-18
The NDSU D-line and the Dukes' dropped passes won the game for the Bison. I said it back in the semi-finals that JMU could not make mistakes against this team.

06-Jan-18
Owl,

As you're a JMU grad, my condolences.

As a guy who was born in Fargo, I'm thrilled the Bison won yet again.

06-Jan-18
Thanks, Nva. Ya'll earned it. Congrats to the NDSU nation.

06-Jan-18
I was born in Fargo too.

07-Jan-18
I played there back in the 80s Hail the Bison.

• Sitka Gear