NvaGvUp 08-Jan-18
Atheist 08-Jan-18
Bentstick81 08-Jan-18
Atheist 08-Jan-18
Atheist 08-Jan-18
Bentstick81 08-Jan-18
Bentstick81 08-Jan-18
06-Jan-18
If this isn't the icing on the Mueller scam investigation cake..

Mueller Investigating Ivanka Trump for Saying Hello to Russians in Elevator Lobby After Controversial Trump Tower Meeting by Kristinn Taylor

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Ivanka Trump over a brief elevator encounter with the two Russians at the center of a controversial 2016 meeting at Trump Tower that she did not attend.

The Los Angeles Times broke the news this morning, with a report that Ivanka exchanged pleasantries with the Russian duo.

Investigators also are exploring the involvement of the president’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, who did not attend the half-hour sit-down on June 9, 2016, but briefly spoke with two of the participants, a Russian lawyer and a Russian-born Washington lobbyist. Details of the encounter were not previously known.

It occurred at the Trump Tower elevator as the Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and the lobbyist, Rinat Akhmetshin, were leaving the building and consisted of pleasantries, a person familiar with the episode said. But Mueller’s investigators want to know every contact the two visitors had with Trump’s family members and inner circle.

Mueller long has sought to nail down details of the unusual gathering at the height of the presidential race between three of Trump’s top campaign aides — his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and his campaign manager, Paul Manafort — and Veselnitskaya, Akhmetshin, plus a Russian language translator, a U.S.-based employee of a Russian real estate group, and a British music promoter with Russian business ties who helped bring the group together.”

The Times reported Mueller is looking at possible obstruction of justice by President Trump over his involvement in writing a press release about the meeting.

Mueller’s team is trying to determine if Trump and others involved in drafting the language aboard Air Force One knew it was inaccurate and whether it was aimed at deceiving federal investigators looking into whether the Trump campaign actively assisted a Russian intelligence operation aimed at interfering in the U.S. campaign.

…Mueller’s investigation into possible obstruction of justice by Trump is also examining whether he improperly tried to shield his former national security advisor, Michael Flynn, from an FBI investigation and then fired FBI Director James B. Comey to block the inquiry.

John Dowd, one of Trump’s lawyers, declined to comment Friday on the direction of Mueller’s inquiry. Trump has repeatedly denied wrongdoing and in a tweet Friday again denounced allegations of collusion with Russia as “a total hoax.”

06-Jan-18
Whats next? Bring Barron Trump up on charges of bribe for taking candy bars from Russian diplomats.

06-Jan-18
But spike, you don't know the worst of it! An unconfirmed source said that after she did this, she went to dinner and had RUSSIAN DRESSING on her salad!!!!

Magnificent Mueller has her dead to rights now, even if she DIDN'T "intend" to!!!

06-Jan-18
They are getting desperate since it looks like some democrats are getting ready to be indicted.

06-Jan-18
I do know this, she has to be the most beautiful 1st Lady I have ever seen...no disrespect intended.

06-Jan-18
TGbow,

Well, 'duh!'

She absolutely is, and by so much, no former First Lady is even close to coming in second.

06-Jan-18
If her husband does things so that I can start to recoup what the last 8 years have cost me then I don't care if she looks like my cat's ass.

06-Jan-18
Woods Walker .."If her husband does things so that I can start to recoup what the last 8 years have cost me then I don't care if she looks like my cat's ass."

I hear ya. Sorry, I got the names mixed up, but they both are beautiful women...just an observation I made, no disrespect intended. As long as her husband turns out to be a good president, that's what matters. I

06-Jan-18
My 91 year old father said here awhile back, "If Trump had an unborn great-grandchild they'd accuse it of collaborating with the Russians."

06-Jan-18
I ate some russian dressing once do you guys think I am in trouble?

06-Jan-18
Maybe Trump needs to lie under oath and he will be ok...it works for the Clintons.

07-Jan-18
Mueller keeps searching...but misses another Russian collusion that was easily discovered.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D- HI) Hires Russian Agent to Keep Hawaii Media in Check

Hawai’i Free Press: Russia has lots of experience in media censorship. So perhaps it is logical that Rep Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI-2) hires an agent of the Russian government as a ‘consultant’ to keep Hawaii media under control.

But Gabbard’s consultant, Chris Cooper of the Potomac Square Group, is no ordinary Russian agent. Cooper is allegedly one of seven identified as being at the center of illegal Russian lobbying efforts reaching into the Trump campaign and Congress.

Inquiries with Gabbard’s DC office last June by reporter Christine Gralow—then stringing an article for Honolulu Magazine–must have piqued the attentions of the numerous Hare Krishna cultists employed there. Within 24 hours a letter from Cooper, identifying himself as “a consultant to Rep. Tulsi Gabbard,” riddled with misspellings and inaccuracies, landed in the in-box of Honolulu Magazine’s editors.

It worked. Honolulu Magazine suddenly lost interest in Gralow’s articles – which she eventually published on her own website, www.MeanwhileinHawaii.org. And confirming its obsequience, on November 20, Honolulu Magazine characterized a Gabbard cult expose in the New Yorker as “another project in otherizing Gabbard’s faith journey.” Keep reading here

SNIP: Be sure to read the Meanwhile in Hawai’i link. It’s an expose on the Gabbard family’s deep roots in Hawai’i politics and associations with some shady Hare Krishna cultists.

07-Jan-18

Shuteye's Link
Well lookie here, Tillerson has fired most of the 7th floor.

07-Jan-18
JTV,

Going "all KPC/GG" would mean the FACTS in the link are inaccurate or fake news. The date is irrelevant.

08-Jan-18
It baffles me that the GOP wants the Mueller probe halted. If you are so confident that your President didn't break the law, then why don't you allow Mueller to come up empty? This would be an ultimate win for the GOP and for Trump.

There's only 1 reason why you want it stopped

08-Jan-18
Well, look who came back, after a few days, like clock work. The COMMUNITY FORUM"S PHONY, "atheist". You are a LYING FRAUD.

08-Jan-18
8^))) Here we go again.

08-Jan-18
Spike,

The date is irrelevant if the facts are there to back up the post. OTOH, Faux News is Faux News is Faux News, regardless of the date.

08-Jan-18
How many decades?? This investigation is moving quickly w indictments and guilty pleas already stacking up. And me a report that Mueller will question trump within weeks. Mr ‘stable genius’ is about to get schooled by a seasoned FBI agent and Marine. I know who I’m betting on.

08-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD.

08-Jan-18
FYI. In 2007, trump was questioned by lawyers in a civil suit. In 2 days, they caught him in 30 falsehoods.

And he’s not NEARLY this cogent or mentally acute now. They should livecast the interview and charge- it would cancel the deficit of every country in the world AND still have money for global healthcare AND end hunger.

08-Jan-18
Atheist, you’re a fraud and a liar

You are welcome, bent

08-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. Glad to see you come back, after a few days. Just what a gutless pig does. 8^)

08-Jan-18
atheist. You did it to yourself. You can't run away from the truth. It will stick with you FOREVER. 8^)

• Sitka Gear