sleepyhunter 10-Jan-18
TSI 10-Jan-18
TSI 10-Jan-18
Sixby 10-Jan-18
elkmtngear 10-Jan-18
Jim Moore 10-Jan-18
Sixby 10-Jan-18
09-Jan-18
Well Sen Feinstein released the transcript as GOP Senators objected. Like A Boss! Wonder why Grassley was hiding it? Because it contradicts everything the GOP has been saying about the dossier. Bottom line: it took a strong democrat Woman to expose the truth. Let the cards fall where they may.

We’re about to see that it was Republicans that started the dossier thing. Transcripts also show that one of trumps inner circle people is a leaner. And that trump had a close relationship w a Russian mobster. Things are about to get interesting.

09-Jan-18
FYI: the FBI had a “human source” inside the Trump campaign, months before the election. Guesses on who that would be? Priebus? Page? Papadopoulos?

09-Jan-18
Further: In the Fusion GPS testimony just released. Christopher Steele reported concerns directly to FBI in 2016 about potential for trump blackmail by Russia.

FBI verified credibility of the threat. Information was Never Ever provided to Clinton or DNC.

This Transcript contradicts GOP argument that the SteeleDossier was a political document.

First, Steele went to FBI himself concerned that Trump was either being blackmailed or cour be and fearing “national security threat”

And before you scream ‘fake news’. Grassley, Graham, & The GOP will have to answer for their conduct and for allowing a false narrative of the FBI to be created. Shame on them.

09-Jan-18
PS: atheist you’re a liar and a fraud blah blah blah blah. Saved you the time and energy “get bent.” ??

09-Jan-18
Let's remind all of the MAGA folks out there who first hired Fusion GPS, shall we? IT WAS REPUBLICANS WHO KNEW trump IS A NUTJOB!

No Deep State nonsense, please.

09-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. No way will i EVER, quit exposing you as the LYING, PHONY, FRAUD, that you are. I don't like LIARS, so might as well get used to it. 8^))

09-Jan-18
Let's remind everyone on her, and any new comers, that you (atheist), can't be trusted, AT ALL, and that YOU have proven this to all. Good job! moron. 8^)

09-Jan-18
Get Bent. As unhinged as you are, I adore the fact that I got you. I have you all wrapped up. I say jump and you say ‘how high, sir’. You have become my dancing monkey. Now dance monkey!

09-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. Make yourself believe what ever you want, LIAR. You LIARS spin things around, to hide your LIE. Wouldn't expect anything different, from you, THE LYING FRAUD. For someone that thinks you have me all wrapped up, you sure sound pi$$ed off to me. 8^))) Now, you better run off for a few days. That way you can come back as RYAN FROM BOONE. Or will you pretend to find your ba!!s, and come back with your manly reply, "for someone who thinks i ran off, yet here i stand." ? Glad that you think you got me, because you will get me, on every thread you post. PRICELESS!8^)))

09-Jan-18
Every day it's some new "smoking gun".

Sorry Chicken Little...just another "false alarm" to keep your hopes up!

09-Jan-18
The transcript is another nothing burger. Who paid for it and why is the smoking gun

09-Jan-18
Feinstein released a confidential report. She needs her ass handed to her.

09-Jan-18
Boring.

09-Jan-18
Makes it pretty easy for all the Other people to collaborate there stories now!Any interviews from this point on are worthless.She effectively threw a grenade into the investigation.Lets Steele off the hook.

09-Jan-18
So the GOP has one narrative that’s completely destroyed by the actual document and this is a nothing? Feinstein in ballsy for releasing the info. Otherwise Grassley and Nunes would still be forwarding false info about Fusion and the dossier which most certainly exists. Further, there is an FBI mole in trumps inner circle. Again, this is nothing? Remarkable.

09-Jan-18
I don't know who's worse. The people who think they know all the evidence in this investigation, or the people cheerleading for a certain outcome.

Matt

09-Jan-18
Athiest Quote: Further, there is an FBI mole in trumps inner circle. Again, this is nothing? Remarkable.

No, its something. That something is that the FBI was acting in collusion with the DNC and the Russians against the Trump cantidacy and eventually the duly elected president of the USA. You should be mortified that Obama weaponized federal agencys to take this country over for the One World Order. I and many others see this for what it is. You are both blind and deaf. You have eyes but cannot see, You have ears but cannot hear. You purposely do this and it is evident that you and your many selves, Legion , are of the same father as you are a complete fraud and a liar and he is the father of liars like you.

09-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. Go ahead and hang yourself, again. 8^)

09-Jan-18
Make no Mistake about it. Today's release of the Fusion GPS Testimony shows that Republicans within the US government have officially attempted to imprison someone (Christopher Steele) in order to protect their political power.

09-Jan-18
False and even more boring.

09-Jan-18
"Make no mistake about it." atheist is a LYING FRAUD

09-Jan-18
How is that false bk? Grassley and Graham and Gowdy and Nunes all called for prosecution of Steele based on their words and what they claimed was in the Fusion documents. It’s now been debunked. The documents contradict their words. Had the document NOT been released, Steele would be locked up.

09-Jan-18
So you admit to not reading the Fusion document JTV? You have plenty in common w trump. He hates to read too. The republicans started the whole thing. Well before Clinton or the DNC knew anything.

09-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. Have you ever made a reply, that wasn't a LIE? Lets see if we get an HONEST answer, from the Community Forum's number one, "LIAR." 8^))

09-Jan-18
I'll concede to JTV's expert insight and knowledge of this investigation. It goes well beyond what the rest of us know.

Matt

10-Jan-18
"Christopher Steele reported concerns directly to FBI in 2016 about potential for trump blackmail by Russia. FBI verified credibility of the threat. Information was Never Ever provided to Clinton or DNC." "First, Steele went to FBI himself concerned that Trump was either being blackmailed or cour be and fearing “national security threat”

I'm confused.....Comey said that this document was entirely fabricated. Unless Comey is lying, then how could anyone in their right mind think that someone could be black- mailed by a fake document or could pose a national security threat?

10-Jan-18
Atheist you are missing the point. Who authorized and paid for the bunk dossier in the FBI to get a FISA warrant to spy on a presidential candidate? Doesn't matter who initiated it, the FBI used it. That is the crime

10-Jan-18
The Clinton's and FBI paid for the dossier and that stinks to the high heavens. That is what Feinstein didn't release. She picked one little thing to release, why didn't she release the whole thing?

10-Jan-18
As we see on here, Shuteye. That would mean Feinstein, would have had to expose all the facts, and not lie. Democrats can't tell the whole truth, as we see on here daily.

10-Jan-18
Balancing interests. Transparency, in releasing the transcript is generally good. But releasing a document while there's an active investigation is generally bad. As a defense attorney, one is always happy to hear what everyone else will say, or has said, before my client speaks. Or if he speaks, which may also be an issue in some cases.

I don't jump on the immediate hysteria from the clucking class simply because it takes a few days for the thinking people to analyze this stuff. Only a complete bozo will take the immediate reaction from the always hysterical crowd as important. (Hint: if you're schizophrenic, you're part of the clucking class.)

10-Jan-18
This Russian/collusion thing is getting so old it's ridiculous. Atheist you're hanging by a thread grabbing at straws.

10-Jan-18
Feinstein did it to protect Steele and prevent the Dossier being investigated.Releasing the owners testimony allows others like Steele to copy repeat the testimony to match.Shes obstructing the investigation

10-Jan-18
Would it make sense to question two people of a crime and let the second suspect read the others answers first?

10-Jan-18
Feinstein and the Demoncrats are simply getting all their talking points straight. She just finished the investigation.

God bless, Steve

10-Jan-18
The Hillary Machine was banking on this fabricated Dossier to go public, since WikiLeaks had been exposing all her dirty laundry. It was why she was quick to mention "Russia" in the Presidential debates...she thought they had a card to play, and was trying to set it up.

Turned out to be bogus/ fabricated B.S., and used by the FBI to wiretap the Trump campaign to boot!

This is just too good...oh, what a tangled web we weave...

10-Jan-18
Who even knows whats true anymore? At this point, I'm hoping for the giant meteor...or Yellowstone. SMH.

10-Jan-18
Athiest should start thinking about believing in God. I pray every day for God to turn the ways of the wicked upon themselves/. Every day i see it happening. Thank you Lord Yahshua!!!!!

God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear