slade 12-Jan-18
slade 12-Jan-18
slade 12-Jan-18
slade 12-Jan-18
slade 13-Jan-18
slade 13-Jan-18
Woods Walker 15-Jan-18
10-Jan-18
According to My Critical Pontificating Groupie and his merry band of thought police, they have condemned Zerohedge & Circa as nut ball conspiracy blogs for rubes.

Sara Carter, a top investigative reporter / journalist has had her worked published many times and just came out with this one, which has been confirmed by multiple sources.

Thank God for Great Americans vs my groupie and his blatherites....

Was the DNC/Clinton campaign-funded dossier used to obtain Trump FISA warrant?

The unverified dossier alleging connections between President Trump’s campaign and the Russians was used as evidence by the FBI to gain approval from a secret court to monitor members of Trump’s team, this reporter has learned.

A large portion of the evidence presented in the salacious 35-page dossier put together by former British spy Christopher Steele, has either been proven wrong or remains unsubstantiated. However, the FBI gained approval nevertheless to surveil members of Trump’s campaign and “it’s outrageous and clearly should be thoroughly investigated,” said a senior law enforcement source, with knowledge of the process.

Multiple sources told this reporter that the dossier was used along with other evidence to obtain the warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as FISC. The sources also stressed that there will be more information in the coming week regarding systemic “FISA abuse.”

“(The dossier) certainly played a role in obtaining the warrant,” added another senior U.S. official, with knowledge of the dossier. “Congress needs to look at the FBI officials who were handling this case and see what, if anything, was verified in the dossier. I think an important question is whether the FBI payed anything to the source for the dossier.”

On Wednesday, Sean Hannity said he has also independently confirmed that the dossier was used to obtain the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrant from three separate sources.

10-Jan-18

slade's Link

10-Jan-18

10-Jan-18
McCabe or Comey paid for the phony dossier?

10-Jan-18
Boy Kev if you were a deer you'd be easy to kill! Just come right into the bait pile!

10-Jan-18
Come on Critical groupie, following me around on the CF is bad enough, but asking for a pair of my used briefs is a beyond creepy ..

11-Jan-18
Okay oh condescending one, WTF is forumtrack? I've googled it and it makes no sense so please enlighten us.

11-Jan-18
I wouldn't be concerned with it WW, I could care less what it's about. Maxine is just being the cry baby we're all familiar with. Carry on Slade well done.

11-Jan-18
Sarah Carter has been my hero for a long time. She is a real investigative reporter. When she says it she has verified facts.

11-Jan-18
Spike...that was a good article. I must have missed the below. I wonder who the intel folks were that were doing the illegal queries? Got an idea but can't confirm.

""In 2016 NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers noted there were numerous FISA-702(17) unauthorized “About Queries” being conducted by the intelligence community. These are queries that did not have an underlying investigation to support their taking place.

In essence, government officials were searching the system for information “About” U.S. principals not under any legal investigation. On October 26th 2016 Admiral Rogers reported those unauthorized searches to the FISA court and shut down the “About Query” process permanently. (Full Backstory)""

11-Jan-18
Yep I think you mixxed up Kevin with someone else . Sarah deserves the IRE award for best reporter of the last 10 years , maybe more. She is the real deal and I have not heard one thing that she has reported that has proven un-true. Good stuff. Katherine Heritage isn't too bad but no where close to Sarah. God bless, Steve

11-Jan-18
The investigative reporter who wrote the book "Clinton Cash" did pretty good. Also there is a lady investigative reporter who works for CBS that uncovered some stuff on I believe the Clinton Foundation.

11-Jan-18
That is who I was trying to think of. I "think" there was some type of stink from CBS against her when she started to get too close to the Clinton crimes.

11-Jan-18
"maybe it was GG I was thinking of and his doubts in all this... "

Umm, I don't even know who Sara Carter is, and don't care, frankly. Her information is just as filtered as anyone's is.

Look, I've avoided drawing conclusion on this investigation because I know what I don't know. Nobody knows everything in Mueller's file...nobody.

I will say, the longer this investigation goes on, the higher the probability crimes have been uncovered, IMO. Exactly who committed crimes, or what jersey they wear, I don't know. I just hope justice is served, or else my tax dollars are being wasted.

Matt

11-Jan-18
Tsk, tsk , tsk now my Critical Pontificating Groupie is back to his old lying spinning ways. On multiple occasions he has claimed Circa, Zerohedge and their contributors as ignorant alt right conspiracy rags. Now that Sara Carter has been proven right, he is back peddling like the weasel he is. Pathetic egotistical glory seeking fabulist..

12-Jan-18
My fabulist groupie is at it again.

12-Jan-18

12-Jan-18
""On multiple occasions he has claimed Circa, Zerohedge and their contributors.""

So you are either a ignorant Critical Pontificator or as most here well know nothing but a slimy fabulist weasel.

Not to long ago you asked for a truce after I busted you for multiple lies. But, like all small minded weasel liars you started up again after I quit calling you out for them.

Yea, I wrote "Senate hearings" instead of hearings BFD. Being the small minded twit you are, you only saw the gotcha and had no problem with Carnival Barking Gowdy who's hearings go nowhere call out others for the same.

Just like you agreed with Gowdy about Mueller doing a fine job and will come to the right conclusion.

So yes I will keep starting threads for you to to get off on.

12-Jan-18
""On multiple occasions he has claimed Circa, Zerohedge and their contributors.""

Sara Carter contributes to Zero Hedge in much the same way Trey Gowdy contributes to "his Senate hearings."

Nice deflect and spin lying capon.

12-Jan-18
You don't recall a lot of things but then most Pontificating Critical Fabulits have a hard time keeping them straight.

13-Jan-18
JTV,

Sometimes it's just to easy, he can't help himself, fabulits and all.... hehehehehe

13-Jan-18

slade's Link
Now I know why my Pontificating Critical Fabulust is so snarky...

15-Jan-18
Now THAT'S worth 40K a year in tuition!

• Sitka Gear