foxbo 11-Jan-18
Woods Walker 11-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 12-Jan-18
HA/KS 13-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 13-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 13-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 13-Jan-18
11-Jan-18
Send them all packing. Shouldn't be here in the first place and I have no sympathy for any of them. They're just a drain on our system, nothing else.

11-Jan-18
Letting them stay here will only guarantee that we will have an even BIGGER illegal immigration issue in the near future. This must end NOW. Amnesty is NOT the answer, but the root of the problem.

12-Jan-18

13-Jan-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

13-Jan-18
Even Atheist and Ryan from CT should be able to understand that...

13-Jan-18
Amnesty advocate Lindsy Grahmnasty...

Lindsey Graham to Americans: Your Country Belongs to the World

Breitbart: America is not owned by Americans and their children but is instead held by people all over the globe, according to a statement from amnesty advocate Sen. Lindsey Graham.

“I’ve always believed that America is an idea [which is] not defined by its people but by its ideals,” Graham said in a press statement January 12 which sought to criticise President Donald Trump for describing some foreign countries as less pleasant than America, or as “shitholes.”

Graham continued:

The American ideal is embraced by people all over the globe. It was best said a long time ago, E Pluribus Unum – Out of Many, One. Diversity has always been our strength, not our weakness. In reforming immigration we cannot lose these American Ideals.

Graham was a founding member of the 2013 “Gang of Eight” pro-amnesty group and has frequently urged the importation of more cheap labor for his home-state companies.

His view of Americans’ homeland as the shared property of the world is shared by many other pro-immigration advocates. For example, Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski, who is working with Graham to push the amnesty bill, said in December:

America is a land of immigrants — it is who we are … that is why I have consistently supported humane and comprehensive immigration law reform, and it is why I am a proud co-sponsor of the DREAM Act.

In 2014, President Barack Obama voiced a similar claim, telling his audience that Americans do not have the right to exclude migrants: more

13-Jan-18

Annony Mouse's Link

• Sitka Gear