greg simon 12-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 12-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 12-Jan-18
Hunting5555 12-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 12-Jan-18
Tonybear61 12-Jan-18
11-Jan-18

Huntcell 's Link
WHat is wrong with this woman? She slams and derides 1,000 bonuses as crumps to employees.

Compared To her millions Yes!

Don’t expect to see her announce any raises or bonuses to her employees both foreign and domestic .

Oh ya she was the one that slipped a bill through Congress so her and her husbands business on American Somoa didn’t have to pay minumum wage .

Her husband must be saying, “Jose’ Crust woman, Shut-Da-Front-Up!”

The Don is going have to dig deep to win the idiotic comment of the year award.

11-Jan-18
She's out of touch with reality as all liberals are. They're the greatest threat to this nation.

11-Jan-18
she is a rich elitist, that is why she thinks $1,000 or more of a bonus is crumbs.

11-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
You expected something different from Nutty Nancy?

11-Jan-18
The poor dumbass doesn't know she's crazy as a loon.

12-Jan-18

HA/KS's Link
Wal-Mart giving $1,000 bonuses and raising starting wage.

12-Jan-18
On the very day that Walmart promisesthose bonuses They shut down their Sam’s Club stores. Dollar for dollar the shut down pays for that bonus. How convenient that you leave that part out. 7000 people plus are losing their jobs so that the others can get about $190 in their paychecks.

12-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. You complaining about someones PROMISES. You and all your fake registrations, "How convenient that you leave that out". Double standards, I see. Moron.8^)

12-Jan-18
Atheist From Connecticut: WHEN will you answer my question and WHY are you avoiding it?

12-Jan-18
Our Sam's Club is doing just fine and I like the store a bunch. Their employees like it too.

12-Jan-18
She is a multi millionaire who owns several vineyards, to her a $1000 is a crumb. As for lay offs, to pay for bonuses, it’s more like the mandatory minimum wage increases in many states, that kicked in Jan 1st that are causesing layoffs.

12-Jan-18
No! You can't mean that Squash! Any good liberal knows that market forces and the bottom line have absolutely NOTHING to do with business. Obama even said so, and that the purpose of a business was to supply jobs. Just like the government when it "creates" jobs.

12-Jan-18
Pelosi is a blithering idiot and a bona fide knucklehead.

12-Jan-18
How the hell are the Dems not smart enough to cut ties with these whackadoodles? People like Nancy are what gives anything resembling conservative a chance. Let's thank our lucky stars.

12-Jan-18
The $1000 bonus getting $190 in the paycheck?? You lose all credibility with math like that

12-Jan-18
The real scary part is that she keeps getting re-elected!!!!! I keep thinking "there is no way people are that stupid" Then they prove me wrong!!!

12-Jan-18
Some Sam's Clubs are closing because they are not profitable. To keep them open would only delay the inevitable and sooner or later those employees would lose their jobs.

Every business ever does exactly the same thing!

The idea that you would keep an unprofitable store open only proves how totally economically illiterate Sybil is.

12-Jan-18
For the economically literate, this is no surprise. For Sybil and his clueless crowd, not so much.

From Yahoo Finance:

"JPMorgan Chase (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon plans to invest further as a result of corporate tax reform.

“The enactment of tax reform in the fourth quarter is a significant positive outcome for the country,” Dimon said in a statement for the bank’s fourth-quarter earnings release.

“U.S. companies will be more competitive globally, which will ultimately benefit all Americans,” Dimon continued.

“The cumulative effect of retained and reinvested capital in the U.S. will help grow the economy, ultimately growing jobs and wages. We have always invested, even in difficult times, in our employees, customers and communities, and as a result of the tax plan we will be increasing and accelerating some of these investments.”

12-Jan-18
Hannity played her speech last night on his show. Never mind the total stupidity that comes out of her mouth, she is just painful to watch!!! She stumbles and stammers over her words making sure she repeats everything she was told to say......

12-Jan-18
It's obvious to all but those who are intentionally too blind to see it that she's suffering from diminished capacity.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, but that's the facts.

12-Jan-18
Let's see the company I worked for did business reorganization in the 90s during Clinton's Administration-must be their fault I lost my job.

Again in 2013 the company I worked for did business reorganization, when Obama was in office- must be their fault I lost my job.

• Sitka Gear