BIG BEAR 13-Jan-18
HA/KS 13-Jan-18
TGbow 14-Jan-18
Woods Walker 15-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 17-Jan-18
kentuckbowhnter 17-Jan-18
DL 17-Jan-18
12-Jan-18
Fiat Chrysler just announced that they will be moving their Mexico-based automobile manufacturing facility to the state of Michigan, bringing with it $1 billion and 2,500 jobs.

The automaker cited President Trump’s recent tax reform legislation as their motivating factor.

12-Jan-18
Fake news. This racist dick of a president is accomplishing nothing!!!!

12-Jan-18
Bigswivle, what is the true definition of racist?

13-Jan-18
Someone who doesn't agree with you when you have no other legitimate argument.

13-Jan-18
Nope, Still not tired of winning.

13-Jan-18
We are only half way through the first quarter too. By the end of the fourth quarter, its going to be a BLOW OUT

13-Jan-18
This is GREAT news for the Warren Truck Assembly plant and Detroit !!

John Rich is going to have to write a follow up song to his "They're shutting Detroit Down".......... How about..... Detroit is on the Rise !!!

Thank you President Trump !!!

13-Jan-18
BB...no offense, I know you're from MI. Do you really think Detroit is up to coming back? They sure took a beating last time. Is Detroit prepared to rebuild as opposed to opening new plants elsewhere? Just curious, as I haven't been in that part of the country for a few years.

13-Jan-18
People who don't live around here don't see the HUGE rebirth that has been taking place in Detroit..... it's astounding...... It is happening.... Rebuilding and demolishing vacant houses and buildings that can't be rebuilt at a record pace....

A new high rise is being built that will be the new tallest building in Detroit... Hundreds of historic buildings have been bought up by billionaire Dan Gilbert and are being brought back to life..... A new Hockey Arena and bringing the Detroit Pistons back into Detroit.... A new bridge to Canada... Millions spent to fix up Bell Isle and the waterfront.....

Detroit is on the rise. Mark my words.... And President Trump is fueling the rise with these jobs returning to Warren......

13-Jan-18
"Detroit is on the rise. Mark my words.... And President Trump is fueling the rise with these jobs returning to Warren......'

But can they do it without being hardcore "union shops" ?

13-Jan-18
70 that was my first thought when I saw it was Michigan to. Huge amounts of money going back to the crooked unions.

13-Jan-18
The stock market is off to an amazing start this year.

I credit it to the tax cuts and the message coming out of the White House finally being one of pro-capitalism rather than the anti-capitalism BS we'd had under the previous administration.

13-Jan-18
Well I won't say anything bad about the auto unions because I'm a union worker and that would be hypocritical.....

Dan Gilbert; Bedrock are investing 2.1 BILLION dollars in Detroit, creating 24,000 jobs..... Dan and the Illitch family (owners of the Red Wings and Tigers)... are leading the revitalization of Detroit.... If you don't know who Dan Gilbert is... His Company is Quicken loans...... He owns the Cleveland Cavaliers and 3 other professional sports teams....

13-Jan-18
BB,

In the last few years I've seen quite a bit about Detroit's renewal.

"Find a hole and fill it."

13-Jan-18
It's just getting started Kyle.... and its welcome.... I'm sitting less than 3 miles from the border of Detroit in my living room.... It's good for Detroit.... good for Michigan and good for the U.S.A.

13-Jan-18
My understanding is that Detroit is still in the running for Amazon’s HQ2.

If true, that’s Good for the State, but I have worked in Downtown Detroit (early 2000’s) and I told my employer that if they ever wanted me to quit, tell me the only job available was in Detroit. I was never sent there to build anything again. The worst part was seeing the “City” tax I HAD to pay because I was fortunate enough to work down there. What chapped my A$$ the most was that was during the Kwami Killpatrick era where everyone knew the money was being squandered away.

Yes, there is new hope for the City, and that is refreshing, but I have zero desire to go down there for anything. I guess you could say I have a bad taste and don’t want another bite. Hopefully Mayor Duggan has everything he needs, at his disposal, going forward and there is a full recovery. I guess I just have a very pessimistic view of the city and it’s inhabitants.

13-Jan-18
Mayor Duggan asked Gilbert to present the pitch for Detroit to get Amazon......

For Detroit to be considered says something for the direction the City is headed.... Make America Great Again !!!

Kilpatrick was a crook and ended up where he belongs... in prison...

13-Jan-18
Amazon is just another leftist company. The fact that they would consider Detroit says a lot about Detroit.

14-Jan-18
Imagine that...do away with burdensome taxes and regulations that help nobody but the cronie politicians and their buddies..and the economy takes off.

Wonder if they teach that basic economic principle at Harvard or Yale?

15-Jan-18
Nah......but it's reality 101 at the school of hard knocks.

17-Jan-18
Trumponomics Convinces Apple To Invest 350 BILLION Dollars Into the Economy Over the Next 5 Years

Trump talked about companies that would repatriate their overseas money if we lowered corporate taxes. Trump was right.

Apple is repatriating overseas cash.

Apple announces plans to repatriate billions in overseas cash, says it will contribute $350 billion to the US economy over the next 5 years

Apple says the new tax law will help it will contribute $350 billion to the U.S. economy over the next five years. It says it will create 20,000 new jobs and open a new campus. Apple expects to pay about $38 billion in taxes for the horde of cash it plans to bring back to the United States.

17-Jan-18
Democrats can't stand all this good economic news.

17-Jan-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Even CNBC posted it

• Sitka Gear