Woods Walker 12-Jan-18
Shuteye 13-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 13-Jan-18
Coyote 65 13-Jan-18
BIG BEAR 13-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 13-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 13-Jan-18
12-Jan-18
I knew there had to be something more than her being a Mouseketeer for you to post this..........

She posed nude in Gallery magazine......

You dirty dog........;-)

12-Jan-18
There isn't one straight American male Boomer who doesn't remember Doreen.

She wasn't Annette, but she came in second without question.

12-Jan-18
RIP

12-Jan-18
Besides me, who else here came home after school and never missed an episode of The Mickey Mouse Club?

As cool as Annette and her fellow Mouseketeers were, my best rememberances were the Spin and Marty shows, as well as the Hardy Boys episodes.

12-Jan-18
Bobby....one of the Musketeers was a dancer on Lawrence Welk when he grew up.

12-Jan-18
When I was young I thought Annette was the best looking girl I ever saw.

12-Jan-18
I remember that one JTV. Especially the pic of her sitting on the piano bench.....OMG!!!

May she RIP!

12-Jan-18
I too thought Annette was the best looking girl I ever saw. Doreen was a close second however. But my all time favorite show from back in the 1950s was DAVY CROCKETT with Fess Parker,...

12-Jan-18
Man are you guys a bunch of old farts..... She was about 40 by the time I was in high school.....

12-Jan-18
I came from a family of non-hunting urbanites, and it was Davy Crockett and the owners of the local tavern/restaurant who went to Maine every year to hunt deer and bear and actually hung their kills in front of the restaurant on Main St downtown who sparked my hunting/outdoors urge. I wanted to hunt and be in the woods from when I first understood what it was.

13-Jan-18
Well I saw Annette, in real life, up close, with Dick Clark and she was beautiful. We were both teenagers. Some of the other girls on the dance shows were gorgeous. On one show I got to lean on Fats Domino's piano while he played Blueberry hill. My mother actually got to see me on TV. You whipper snappers prolly don't even know about Fats. Black and white TV in those days.

13-Jan-18

13-Jan-18
When I went to Viet Nam in '68 Fess Parker sat in the row ahead of me. He was on a USO tour. About half the plane full of GI's got an autograph from him. Big guy, so he was up a lot walking the isle as this was a 707 charter flight with as many seats as they could get in it.

Terry

13-Jan-18
Yeah.... he's the guy that sand the Happy Days song...... ha !!

13-Jan-18

13-Jan-18

• Sitka Gear