Community
Contributors to this thread:
HighLife 13-Jan-18
TGbow 13-Jan-18
HighLife 13-Jan-18
Woods Walker 13-Jan-18
HighLife 13-Jan-18
13-Jan-18
Trump makes as I see an offhand comment and oh Christ they "Dummycrats" want to run him out of town on a rail. But Sack of turban Durban compares our Soldiers as Nazis , Pol pot Jackbooted thugs and there's no outcry by the media. Turban Durban wailing about it this morning all I could think about was his comments about our comrades in arms made me throw up in my mouth.

13-Jan-18
He's a joke. I think about soldiers like my son..2 tours in Iraq..these windbags dont hold a candle to the folks in the military. He has a right to speak his mind...there's no law against being stupid. Wonder does he have the same compassion for the Americans thatbhave been killed and tortured by the those thugs?

13-Jan-18
probably not

13-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
He's also a liar. I sent him an email years ago when he was on the infamous "Gang Of 8", and told him straight out......NO amnesty, NO way, NO how.

He wrote me back and said that it WASN'T amnesty. Right. And sh*t doesn't stink and if we liked our doctor/health plan we could keep them. I would love to meet him in person someday so I could spit in his face. I detest the air he breathes and the ground he stands on.

13-Jan-18
Aww come on Lou really just spit in his face LOL

• Sitka Gear