onX Maps
Encouraging
Community
Contributors to this thread:
HA/KS 13-Jan-18
TGbow 14-Jan-18
Owl 14-Jan-18
13-Jan-18
I am Facebook friends with a few hundred former students. They overwhelmingly post conservative messages and in various ways show that they are supporting trump. They are not all young, but many would fall in the "millennial" category.

I am also Facebook friends with a number of other younger voters who were never my students. They also overwhelmingly post conservative.

This is obviously not a sample of all of younger Americans, but I mostly like what I see from this group.

14-Jan-18
I bet there are more out there than what the main stream media would have you to be.

My son is 31, ex military and he is Libertarian pretty much..like me. My daughter is 13, she is a young Libertarian..lol

My wife's mom is a flaming Liberal but my daughter will educate her when she has the chance, but with respect. Can't tolerate a disrespectful child. I know a lot of younger folks from 35 to 20 that are not liberals.

14-Jan-18
My son graduated HS last year. He and his group of friends were almost to a person libertarian. He ran with the nerd herd and I am particularly happy those types of kids have an originalist predisposition. We'll see what college yields.

• Sitka Gear