Atheist 14-Jan-18
Shuteye 14-Jan-18
Woods Walker 14-Jan-18
HA/KS 14-Jan-18
Woods Walker 14-Jan-18
Bentstick81 14-Jan-18
14-Jan-18

DL's Link
The crazy thing is people think news is accurate.

14-Jan-18
Wow.

14-Jan-18

bad karma's Link
USA Today gets the 2017 booby prize. The sharks with laser beams mod is my favorite.

14-Jan-18
Hell, most of them still think they can keep their doctor and health plan!

14-Jan-18
My father-inlaw thinks CBS and CNN actually reports accurately..poor guy.

14-Jan-18
Wasn’t trump supposed to award his fake news channel?

14-Jan-18
The could have used a 22-250 and it would have turned the whole watermelon into a red cloud. I liked the comment that they picked the right weapon for slow moving fruit.

14-Jan-18
Atheist: ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!! WHY are you still here when you promised us you'd leave if Trump got elected? Quit dodging you cowardly fake.

14-Jan-18
That is exactly the kind of "AR-15" I want in my hands if I need to defend at close quarters.

14-Jan-18
It always amusing me when I hear someone who knows nothing about firearms pontificating about "assault weapons and their killing power". If they had ANY idea at all of what they were talking about they'd know what you just said Henry. In close quarters a shotgun is the LAST firearm I'd want to face if I had a choice.

A few years ago we were in Virginia and we went to the NRA Headquarters/Museum. They had one hall with dioramas of various situations with firearms. One of them was the inside of a WWI trench. One of the items was a short barreled pump shotgun with a bayonet on it. It gave me goose bumps because I do not want to imagine a weapon like that in use in close quarters. Load that up with #4 Buckshot and an open choke and all the bayonet would be for was cleanup.

14-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. You wrote the book on FAKE. More comments from a LYING, Dip$hit, democrat. 8^)

• Sitka Gear