bowbender77 15-Jan-18
bear2 15-Jan-18
bear2 15-Jan-18
Tiger eye 15-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 15-Jan-18
gflight 16-Jan-18
Beendare 16-Jan-18
14-Jan-18
A year in and trump has yet to visit troops in a combat zone. 3 months in Obama visited troops in Afghanistan and did it 3 more times during his presidency. You think maybe he’s skip a golf weekend and actually go see his troops? Of course not. Can’t say I’m surprised. 5 deferments so the head snowflake would t have to serve? Of course anything that makes trump fans cry HAS to be fake news though, right? Snowflakes. Let’s see you defend this one.

14-Jan-18
shouldn't you be going door to door for chelsie manning.

14-Jan-18
Atheist: ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!! WHY are you still here when you promised us you'd leave if Trump got elected? Quit dodging you cowardly fake.

14-Jan-18
Atheist: ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!! WHY are you still here when you promised us you'd leave if Trump got elected? Quit dodging you cowardly fake.

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18
It doesn't take service to prove that you are a patriot. I respect the troops as much as anyone. But, this "didn't serve" spill that's been abused for the last 20 years is getting old. By all means, give the troops their due. They earned it. But, not everyone was meant to serve in the armed forces.

Whether you like it or not, we have/do need Donald Trump's in this country in order for it to survive. If not, many of us wouldn't be here today because our ancestors would have starved to death with no job or anyone of the millions of Donald Trumps of their times, giving them a way to make money. Same for the future generations to come, Lord willing he allows it.

Former president Obama was the most anti military, anti American president that ever graced the office. His visits to the troops means nothing when his actions and stance on the armed forces, killed more of them then any president since the Vietnam war.

I usually don't respond to you nor, do I find your actions anything but an attempt to get the crowd rowdy. But, I did think it was important to point out your ignorance in this attempt to do so.

God Blesses you every day even though you won't acknowledge it.

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18

14-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. More bull$hit, with nothing, again. Another LIE from an idiot. 8^)

15-Jan-18
ATHEIST =TROLL !!! GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP........ LET THE TRUMP TRAIN ROLL....GET ON THE TRUMP TRAN OR GET RUN OVER BY IT SNOWFLAKE.

15-Jan-18
I often wonder why anyone even responds to his threads or posts.

15-Jan-18
Just thought maybe if someone threw the idea out there to totally ignore him he would get bored and leave. You won't see me opine again.

15-Jan-18
You are do right athiest Paul Z from Briarcliff. The troops loved Obama.

Sarcasm on

15-Jan-18

Annony Mouse's Link

16-Jan-18
20 More golf outings than 0bama during the same time and while I begrudgingly voted for the draft dodging POS he has my vote next time. I am all about results....

16-Jan-18
Funny....Athiest is just grasping for straws.....and thats all you can come up with- too funny!

The fact that Trump handed the military the reigns and they have accomplished more in his one year to help route out the terrorists has to stick in your craw- ONE YEAR bro...when Obamas 8 years of micro managing saw the biggest rise in world terrorism- OUCH. Can you say- inept leadership?

Most of us are happy about that....

• Sitka Gear