Moultrie Mobile
Bias in the media
Community
Contributors to this thread:
TGbow 14-Jan-18
Sixby 14-Jan-18
TGbow 14-Jan-18
14-Jan-18
There's a lot of talk about everything president Trump does or says.

I think he should think before he speaks sometimes. But, I do appreciate someone that says what they mean and I don't have to wonder where they stand.

What does baffle me is the people in this country that can't see, or don't want to see, how bias the main stream media is when it comes to politics.

I believe racism should always be condemed...in any form. But it is no secret that the media turns a blind eye to those on the left that make racist or degrading comments. I strive to be a person that stands for what is right regardless of where the chips may fall...I do fall short in my life though.

The leadership of the 2 major parties in DC , as a whole, are only concerned about power and to hell with the Constitution. But, there are those in DC that try to do what's right, though they are few.

I have seen the bias since I first started keeping up with politics, since the Bill Clinton regime. I would like to see the news reported and let us decide for ourselves what we think about it, not some slanted leftist editorial about what they think about the issue and slant it in the direction of the left.

Whether it's a Democrat or Republican just stick to the truth and the facts. I know I'm dreaming when it comes to CNN and the rest but more people would respect them if they would be unbias. I know this is old news to a lot of folks but there are some that can't seem to think for themselves...or dont want to see the truth.

The Obama administration did more to fuel racial tension in this country than any administration in my life time, but yet Obama got a pass from the media.

14-Jan-18
What do you expect from a Muslim President that was trained in a Madrasa and took his schooling in Pakistan? God bless, Steve

14-Jan-18
Yep, who would want to enable Iran to have nuclear capabilities other than someone that's sympathetic to the Muslim extremist.

People have a right to worship how they see fit, even though I disagree, but once that religion crosses the line of engaging in violence against US citizens, they become military ememies.

• Sitka Gear