Woods Walker 27-Jan-18
Bentstick81 27-Jan-18
Shuteye 27-Jan-18
BowSniper 27-Jan-18
Shuteye 27-Jan-18
Bentstick81 27-Jan-18
slade 28-Jan-18
15-Jan-18
January 15, 2018 Trump-Russia: Not Mueller's First Botched Investigation By Daniel Ashman

Controversy surrounds Robert Mueller and his investigation into the Trump-Russia collusion mirage. Some maintain that he is the ultimate professional dedicated to following the truth, but others say he is a political hack.

There is no need to wonder about how Mueller operates. His history has made it quite clear. One needs only to study his actions as FBI director when he managed the FBI's most important investigation ever.

In September of 2001, an entity began mailing anthrax through the U.S. postal system, hitting such prominent targets as NBC and Senator Tom Daschle's office. The terrorist attacks killed five and left others hospitalized. The world panicked.

Under Mueller's management, the FBI launched an investigation lasting ten years. The bureau now brags about spending "hundreds of thousands of investigator hours on this case." To fully appreciate the Mueller response – whom his people investigated, targeted, and found guilty – it is appropriate to first build context.

The anthrax letters began just a week after the 9/11 attack. Simultaneous to planning the airplane hijackings, al-Qaeda had also been weaponizing anthrax. One of their scientists who ran an anthrax lab in Afghanistan also housed 9/11 hijackers. In fact, one of the hijackers, Ahmed al Haznawi, went to the emergency room in an American hospital with a skin lesion, which a team of bioterrorism experts from Johns Hopkins confirmed was probably due to anthrax. Meanwhile, the 9/11 hijackers were also trying to obtain crop-dusting airplanes.

So how did Mueller's investigative team handle the case?

Mueller issued a statement in October of 2001, while anthrax victims were still dying: the FBI had found "no direct link to organized terrorism." The Johns Hopkins team of experts was mistaken, the FBI continued; Haznawi never had an anthrax infection. The crop-dusting airplanes they needed were possibly for a separate and unrelated anthrax attack.

A few weeks later, the FBI released a remarkable profile of the attacker. FBI experts eschewed analysis of the content of the letters, where it was written in bold block letters, "Death to America, Death to Israel, Allah is Great." Instead, they focused on a "linguistic analysis," stating that the letter's author was not "comfortable or practiced in writing in lower[]case lettering." They therefore concluded that the author was likely an American.

The investigators hypothesized that the attacker was a lonely American who had wanted to kill people with anthrax for some undefined time period but then became "mission-oriented" following 9/11 and immediately prepared and mailed the deadly spores while pretending to be Muslim.

Mueller's FBI honed in on Steven Hatfill – a "flag-waving" American who had served in the Army, then dedicated himself to protecting America from bioterrorist threats by working in the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases – as the culprit.

There was no direct link from Hatfill to the attacks, by the FBI's own admission. The FBI never even charged Hatfill.

The bureau only spied on, followed, and harassed him, non-stop, for years. The Department of Justice publicly outed Hatfill as the possible terrorist.

While America's secret police trampled on Hatfill's dignity and life, Mueller took a stand – but on a different topic. He made front-page news for threatening President George W. Bush with resignation over NSA policy – all while his own team was destroying the rights of an American in the FBI's largest ever investigation.

Hatfill successfully sued the government for its unlawful actions. He won almost six million dollars.

After the Hatfill investigation blew up in the FBI's face, the agents moved on to Bruce Ivins, another Army researcher. Ivins had actually been helping the FBI for years after having gone out of his way to contact the FBI to volunteer his expertise. It wasn't until five years after the attack that Mueller's men decided that Ivins was a target.

The FBI case against Ivins was, once again, based on circumstantial evidence.

The prosecution stated that Ivins had purposefully given a misleading sample of anthrax spore. Frontline documented that this was a lie. Ivins was "familiar" with the area from which the anthrax letters were mailed – even though Pulitzer Prize-winning ProPublica lays out the accepted facts of the case, showing that it was impossible for Ivins to make the trip to mail the letters. The spores used in the attacks were a similar type to the laboratory spores where Ivins worked – which ignores the fact that the anthrax letters had a unique additive, so sophisticated and dangerous that a scientist commented, "This is not your mother's anthrax," that was likely produced by a nation-state or al-Qaeda. Ivins was never indicted. He was just given the Hatfill treatment: house raided and threatened with a death sentence, or, as his lawyer put it, put under "relentless pressure of accusation and innuendo." He committed suicide.

One week later, U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Taylor stated that Ivins was guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt," and law enforcement was "confident that Dr. Ivins was the only person responsible for these attacks."

Director Mueller ordered an independent audit of the FBI's case by the National Academy of Science but then quietly closed the case before the audit was finished. Mueller concluded that Ivins alone committed the terror attack. One year after Mueller closed the case, the NAS released its results and confirmed what many scientists had been repeating for years: the FBI's science and conclusions were wrong.

The handling of the case was so egregious that a former FBI official involved in the investigation sued the FBI, alleging that the FBI had concealed evidence exculpatory to Ivins.

Mueller made his position known – "I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation" – and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.

The investigation was an unmitigated disaster for America. Mueller didn't go after al-Qaeda for the anthrax letters because he denied seeing a direct link. But then he spent years abusing Americans without showing a direct link.

Mueller enjoyed the second longest tenure of any FBI director and was roundly applauded by nearly everyone (except Louie Gohmert). For his behavior he was also awarded special counsel status to go after Donald Trump, in a process where, still, no one has any idea what specific crimes are even alleged. There is every reason to think he will handle his most important investigation the same way he handled his second most important investigation. We can safely predict that it will be a prolonged, abusive, and politically correct attack. Actually, that isn't even a prediction of the future. It has already become a mere explanation of the past nigh year.

15-Jan-18
Wow....

15-Jan-18
I just can't understand why so many think Mueller is the best thing since sliced bread. Democrats and Republicans as well thought he was great.

15-Jan-18
Shuteye,

To top it off Gowdy thinks Mueller is doing a fine job......

15-Jan-18
I see a lot of the names mentioned on here and all I can think of is "All Hat, No Cattle".

16-Jan-18
Mueller has subpoenaed Steve Bannon to testify before a grand jury as part of the ongoing Russia investigation. First person in Trump's inner circle known to have received a grand jury subpoena.

Bannon knows enough to bring down the entire Trump Administration.. Trump should be very very worried

16-Jan-18
Lmao!!!!

16-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. Do you wanna bet???

16-Jan-18
Oh, that's right, atheist. See ya in a few days. 8^)

16-Jan-18
"atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD."

We know that.

Yeah, he knows that. and he loves it that you keep reaffirming his purpose here, which is to bug us all and to get responses like yours several times daily!

For God's sake, give it up!

16-Jan-18
Take a hike Nva. Don't read it, dumba$$. I will never ask you, for permission.

16-Jan-18
Reports area saying Bannon has told lawmakers that White House instructed him not to answer questions related to his tenure as a top White House adviser, prompting a rare subpoena to compel testimony. 10 hours later, he's still testifying. He must have lots to say!

16-Jan-18
R from boone, (atheist). You are a LYING FRAUD. Your new fan club doesn't impress me. "Reports", that is a VERY accurate response. 8^)

16-Jan-18
You promised you'd leave the CF if Trump got elected Paul From Connecticut, so WHY are you still here? Is your word worth nothing?

24-Jan-18
Perhaps the time has come to investigate the investigator...?

Did Mueller Help Cover Up Connections Between Saudis And 9/11?

DAILY CALLER: Special counsel Robert Mueller may have helped cover up connections between a Saudi family and the 9/11 terror attacks, according to Tuesday report from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Court documents obtained by Judicial Watch show that as FBI director, Mueller was “likely involved” in releasing deceptive agency statements to cover up a connection between a Saudi Arabian family living in Florida and the 9/11 hijackers. The statements were tailored to discredit a 2011 story exposing an FBI investigation into the family, who lived in Sarasota, Fla. The investigation was also withheld from Congress, according to Judicial Watch.

The FBI investigation into the Saudis came when news stories found that they had abruptly left the country two weeks before 9/11, reportedly leaving behind their cars, furniture, clothes, and other personal items. read more

Smell the taint.

24-Jan-18
"Trump should be very very worried"

That's funny because he doesn't exuded the characteristics of a worried man at all. Quite the contrary!

24-Jan-18
I see where mueller is getting close to wanting to talk with Trump, one on one. If i was Trump, I wouldn't do that, without his Lawyer. As crooked as mueller, and the rest of the FBI is, I would be very careful about meeting with mueller, the PHONY a$$.

24-Jan-18
And yet the FBI guy that is tingled with glee from the dem party and anit-trump said there is nothing there with Russia...

24-Jan-18
If you’ve got nothing to hide, why not meet with the investigator?

24-Jan-18
The entire investigation team is intent on sticking Trump with anything that they can. They are to a man rabid Dems with possible exception of Mueller who is best buds with Comey and Mueller is a marionette. Read his history and the man is a vicious prosecutor that has caused the USA millions of dollars by having his decisions overturned when they hit the SC ., not counting his pay and time spent. He even caused the death of one man who he accused and pinned the anthrax letter on. Later found that FBI science screwed up and the anthrax came from somewhere else./ That was after the wrong prosecution of another man for the same crime and hounded for years and I believe imprisoned but was exonerated. Thats just a start. Another false prosecution had a major company completely destroyed and thousands of people put out of work and Muellers case was overturned by the SC. too late. So why subject the President Elect of the USA to this? Oh because Hillery lost an election that she rigged. God bless, Steve

24-Jan-18
Mueller...the equivalent of a dirty cop.

24-Jan-18
I can’t see Trump’s lawyer(s) allowing him to be personally questioned. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not through a questionnaire drawn up by Mueller.

24-Jan-18
Hey dumba$$ (atheist). I didn't say a thing about Trump not meeting with mueller, the other PHONY a$$, next to you. I said that Trump shouldn't meet with mueller, without his lawyer. I swear, you dems are about the dumbest people, that the U.S. could ever have. Now, why don't you go take a $hit, so you can clear your mind, moron. 8^)))

24-Jan-18
As an attorney who has practiced criminal defense, it is almost always my advice to clients to not meet with investigators. In a total of about 48 years of criminal defense experience, we knew of one instance where talking to the investigators helped. Most of the time, you give them an element of the offense that they did not have, such as confirming that at the time of the crime they are investigating, you were nearby, despite your innocence.

Likewise, since the feds actively prosecute lying to the FBI, even an honest mistake can be grounds for criminal prosecution. I take it for granted that someone involved in a presidential campaign is extremely busy, and events blur together after a while. And President Trump is not a detail guy, anyway.

If he were my client, I would strongly recommend against speaking to Mueller or their investigators. And my advice would be no different if he was innocent or guilty.

24-Jan-18
Atheist if your the president of the USA why waste your time when you know you are innocent? If after one year he has nothing he should either hang it up or bring a subpoena!

Try wrapping your brain around this Trump is innocent without having to destroy evidence to prove it!;)

24-Jan-18
atheist, If you have nothing to hide, why all the fake registrations? What a PUKE. 8^)

24-Jan-18
Paul is posting from his phone or tablet at present. He is at his dressmaker's. Got his bonus check today from Soros.

24-Jan-18
Nolte: Oops! Those FBI Texts and 4 Other Times the Deep State ‘Lost’ Crucial Communications

America’s federal government and its extra-legal Deep State have once again proven to be hopelessly corrupt with the news over the weekend that the FBI lost five months worth of text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Both are senior FBI officials who, while allegedly engaged in an extra-marital affair, traded a number of disturbing text messages about then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.

continued at link

24-Jan-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Another revelation: Why Special Counsel Robert Mueller Can't Avoid Charging James Comey With Theft of Classified Information

If he doesn't, then Mueller will have another Hillary Clinton "pass" case on his hands and further taint not only his investigation, but his personal reputation considering he and Comey are buddies.

25-Jan-18
A summary.

Trump admits he fired FBI Director over Russia

Trump reportedly ordered firing of Special Counsel Mueller, his atty McGahn convinced him to back off that idea , backing off to avoid a Sat Night Massacre of course.

Keep in mind, Trump was considering him to replace Comey as FBI Dir days prior. Suddenly he's not honorable?

We can now guess that no matter how damning the results of the investigation are, Trump won't go quietly. He'll dig in and fight, claim Mueller and the FBI are liars, claim he's been set up by 'enemies.' He may even claim Obama and Hillary are behind it. This will be a constitutional crisis of enormous proportions.

Wow it's almost as if Trump is trying to obstruct justice or something.

25-Jan-18
Oh, it comprehends well enough, it's problem is that it's a pathological liar....all 36 hesheits.

25-Jan-18
I am not one for calling people names but dang that’s a funny one. “Peniswrinkle” hahaha

I was surprised Dershowitz said it will be good for Trump to sit down will Mueller tonight on the Ingram Angle.

26-Jan-18
atheist. You are right. Suddenly, mueller isn"t HONORABLE. You will see this soon. mueller and company is in BIG trouble, from the sounds of things. If Trump was smart, he would let mueller go. mueller can't be trusted, like YOU, atheist. Only YOU atheist, the DUMBA$$, cannot see how crooked mueller is, even if he comes up with nothing on Trump. mueller should've never took the special counsel, being friends of comey. Just shows that mueller is about as PHONY as you are. 8^)

27-Jan-18
" Just shows that mueller is about as PHONY as you are."

Well now.......I wouldn't go THAT far! As phony as Mueller may be there's still only one of him. Hesheit has him beat 30+X at the git go.

27-Jan-18
One thing is for sure Woods. The way it sounds, I think we are going to see just how PHONY, mueller, and his crony's are, in the very near future. 8^))

27-Jan-18
Bentstick81, possibly next week. I hope Devin Nunes has good bodyguards.

27-Jan-18
I'm not so sure about Mueller, nothing specific for me indicting his bias during this case so far. Manafort got himself into deep water. And Flynn made his own mistakes, too. But if he lets Comey go after all that intentional leaking and handling of government docs, then yeah, Mueller would be a skunk. Mueller certainly surrounded himself with a bunch of anti-Trump characters from the start which looks bad, but the possible spin could be that he had a bunch of Dems on the panel so that the results (if Trump found innocent) would carry more bipartisan weight. And he dismissed those found to harbor sever Anti-Trump bias. It sure looks bad, but not positive. Need that IG report to open up this whole can of crap for the nation to see!

Definitely some shady players in the government actively working against Trump. This group of "deep state" agents like the two FBI lovebirds and their pals which will be exposed by text messages, and McCabe. The list should now include John Kerry for that Palestine maneuver. Ben Rhodes and other Obama holdovers, some who quietly switched from political appointees to career positions so they could stay entrenched after Obama left (look it up). I bet Clapper is also a feature player in the clandestine Anti-Trump group!

27-Jan-18
Just heard a report that Mueller got his hands on some of the missing texts that were being recovered. He redacted a lot of information. Also noted today when I went to Sean Hannity's Twitter account, it was gone. Hacked. Sarah Carter's was hacked too but she is back up and running.

27-Jan-18
Boy Woods. Looks like mueller is getting closer and closer to matching atheist, as being the KING PHONY. 8^)))

28-Jan-18

• Sitka Gear