HeadHunter® 16-Jan-18
longbowbud 16-Jan-18
Kodiaktd 16-Jan-18
wooddamon1 16-Jan-18
Joey Ward 16-Jan-18
Mad dog 16-Jan-18
Mint 17-Jan-18
16-Jan-18
We just got a call from a friend and he reported to us that Roger passed. Roger was a great bow hunter and broad head designer. He made me several 'heads' back in the 70's .... great design and I took many a animal with them! I still have not got any confirmation on this ..... Roger was a very fine man and we will miss him greatly! ...... R I P ......

16-Jan-18
Thanks for the heads up Herm.

RIP Mr "SNUFFER"........

16-Jan-18
I've been 'surfing' "The Net" to verify this .... I still can't find any TRUE info there .... But this did come from a personal phone call from our friend and Roger's friend .... I tried to find P M info for The Wensel's on here (no luck) but Gene or Barry I'm sure would know also. ... any info is appreciated!

16-Jan-18
According to friends in the PBS it is sadly true, RIP Mr. Rothaar.

16-Jan-18
His son Ron on his facebook page said his Dad had passed away.

16-Jan-18
Wow, bummer. Thoughts for the family's loss. I'll be using Snuffer's for this spring's turkey season in his honor.

16-Jan-18
I believe his sons name is Ryan. He used to post on the Leatherwall periodically.

I’ve killed several deer with a couple a Roger made Snuffers gifted to me by an old timer on the Wall. Shot 160 grain Snuffers for many years. My favorite broadheads.

RIP Mr Roger. And I pray his family is comforted.

16-Jan-18
RIP. Mad Dog

17-Jan-18
Rest in peace

Used a 160gr snuffer to take a boar hog two weeks ago in Florida. Great broadhead.

• Sitka Gear