foxbo 17-Jan-18
bigswivle 17-Jan-18
Bentstick81 17-Jan-18
HDE 17-Jan-18
keepemsharp 17-Jan-18
Woods Walker 17-Jan-18
Tonybear61 17-Jan-18
16-Jan-18

No cure...an obsessive-compulsive disease with no treatment as aptly demonstrated by the Phantom of Briarcliff Manor High School. Often self medicated by use of crude THC which exacerbates the condition. Sufferers usually highly susceptible to delusion and irrational thoughts.

16-Jan-18
Dr. Jackson: "I had absolutely no concerns about his cognitive ability, or his neurological function. So, I was not going to do a cognitive exam...The reason that we did [it] is, plain & simple, @POTUS asked me to do it."

Looks like Trump is not only very healthy but intelligent to boot. I think they should make the media take the test in order to be in the White House for meetings. I would love to see those results. The doctor says Trump only sleeps an average of 4 hours a day. He has all his own teeth. His resting heart beat is 68 and his blood pressure was 122/72. The media spent 45 minutes asking every question they could think of but the doctor said Trump just has good genes. He said he told the president that if he didn't eat cheesburgers and french fries he would probably live to be 200. Also he has never smoked or drank alcohol.

16-Jan-18
I'd love to see him give those same tests to Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Hillary!

17-Jan-18
Great. It just means he’s either willfully ignorant 1) making up Fictitious African countries, etc. Amd it means he can’t plead insanity when he testifies. Win win!

17-Jan-18
The liberal brain is wired different from the conservatives. I see it as the modern day tower of babel. They don't understand us and I sure as hell don't understand them.

17-Jan-18
Watching those reporters ask questions to the WH dr was embarrassing. I felt sorry for them

17-Jan-18
atheist. You are a LYING FRAUD. "Willfully Ignorant". Describing yourself this morning, i see. 8^)))

17-Jan-18
It's a degenerative condition. You can't fix stupid...

17-Jan-18
Remember when Slick Willie would not release his dr. exams?

17-Jan-18
He probably had so many STDs that even the crabs stayed away from him!!!!

17-Jan-18
Watching those reporters ask questions to the WH dr was embarrassing. I felt sorry for them

He's fine.. "At what point would you recommend to the cabinet to have him removed from office???? Was his waist (waste??) measured??" About as intelligent and relevant as: Did you give him a sucker for being a good boy during the exam?? If you did, what color was it?? How many nose hairs does he have, what is the color of his ear wax, prostate OK and did he cough only once or twice during the exam???

I could easily qualify as a top ten media journalist and gather just as much relevant info.

• Sitka Gear