70lbdraw 19-Jan-18
foxbo 19-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 19-Jan-18
Treeline 19-Jan-18
Annony Mouse 19-Jan-18
Gideon2252 29-Jan-18
Woods Walker 29-Jan-18
17-Jan-18
BREAKING: Donald Trump’s Fake News Awards ‘BREAK the Internet’ as website CRASHES DONALD Trump’s Fake News Awards have caused the Republican Party’s website to crash after experiencing unprecedented amounts of traffic.

17-Jan-18
I got an error the first time but got on the second time. Brilliant play by the Trumpster. He layed out the fake news stories and listed his major accomplishments at the bottom of the page and got everyone to look. Well played sir...well played!

17-Jan-18
Congratulations! IF the head snowflake is upset enough to hold a fake awards, that means they're doing their jobs. Those institutions, along with Obama and Hillary Clinton are living rent free in his head. Keep up the good work guys! His obsession is so apparent.

Oh and a reminder: Trump and the RNC were so focused on rolling out Fake News Awards instead of negotiating to avoid a govt shutdown.

Very cool, very presidential.

17-Jan-18
"" Congratulations! IF the head snowflake is upset enough to hold a fake awards, that means they're doing their jobs. ""

It sounds as though you think putting out false and misleading news stories is the job of the media? Every listing is correct except for the last one which hasn't been officially confirmed by Mueller.

17-Jan-18
Trump gets re-elected.

17-Jan-18
Uh, who puts out more fake crap than trump?!

17-Jan-18
Why, you do.

17-Jan-18
JTV, Is that a shizhole hat?

17-Jan-18
"Uh, who puts out more fake crap than trump?!"

???????????!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU actually said that Paul? YOU??? Fake is YOU! ALL of you!

19-Jan-18
That doe looks like it got stuck on a fence.....

19-Jan-18
"instead of negotiating to avoid a govt shutdown"

Trump isn't initiating the govt shutdown. He's being blackmailed...it isn't his fault or concern!

19-Jan-18
Is that his real pic? Looks like he's a fan of the back way in.

19-Jan-18
Chris..."Hunter" Paul practices low fence hunting. Some of his prized trophies are road kill, some many days old.

19-Jan-18
'ol ALGORE is probably really upset with Trump for breaking his "invention" ;)

19-Jan-18
This is great!

The Genius of the Fake News Awards

Fake News Awards

Yesterday evening, President Trump and the RNC unveiled the winners of the Fake News Awards.

Naturally the news media is clutching their pearls and equating this irreverent bit of fun as “just like Stalin!!!”

Yes, because holding Fake News Awards is just like imprisoning or killing journalists.

But we never expect the news media to react in a measured and sane way, now do we?

Meanwhile some conservatives are scoffing at the idea saying the news media will wear winning one of the Fake News Awards like a badge of honor.

And that may well be true.

But the news media always misreads the mood of the country. So that wouldn’t surprise me in the least. And if they do, they’ll only help to further promote the Fake News Awards. And that is part of the genius.

In this social media-driven culture where what’s a big story today is all but forgotten by next week, itemizing a list of completely fabricated or error-infested news stories from the last year is a stroke of brilliance.

There they are – all in one place – a reminder of just how wrong the news media has been since Trump was elected.

See, here’s the dirty little secret. The news media depends on that short attention span to continue lying to the American people. They hope you forget their failures. In fact, they depend on the short attention span of Americans in much the same way the Obama Administration was banking on the stupidity of American people to push through Obamacare.

And all it takes to combat this short attention span is to compile a list of fake news stories in one entertaining package called the Fake News Awards. And even Americans with short attention spans are reminded of the mess the news media has made of our once Free Press.

And if you need any proof that the Fake News Awards were a stroke of genius, just check out this tweet from the Washington Post:

Washington Post ? @washingtonpost

Trump’s “Fake News Awards” were a huge flop http://wapo.st/2Dk4G0h 10:23 PM - Jan 17, 2018

666 666 Replies 631 631 Retweets 2,019

They might as well have tweeted, “Nothing to see here folks. Move along.”

If you define “huge flop” as so many people going to see the list of winners that it crashes the site, then sure, it was a huge flop.

And if you define “huge flop” as being the number one trending story on social media, then sure, it was a huge flop.

What’s even more entertaining is the fact that the same Fake News outlets that came out winners were the ones who wouldn’t shut up about the Fake News Awards.

As the old saying goes, there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

So by carping and kvetching over it all day, the news media helped build up anticipation.

Which is precisely why the website crashed from so much traffic.

It’s freaking genius!

In fact, I wasn’t able to get onto the website to read the list myself until this morning.

When, in the history of the RNC, has their website ever generated this much traffic?

And let me tell you, it is a trip down Fake News memory lane – all in one place. Quick, convenient, and oh-so-masterful.

But the pièce de résistance of the Fake News Awards page?

After chronicling the eleven winners, the RNC lists ten major accomplishments of President Trump’s first year in office.

So all the people eager to see the Fake News winners, also gets to learn just what a winning first year President Trump – and the American people – have enjoyed.

It’s downright genius.

This, my friends, is controlling the narrative.

This is going over the heads of the news media while at the same time using the duplicitous news media to inadvertently help promote your narrative.

It’s absolutely brilliant.

Never before has the Republican Party been able to do this.

And thanks to Donald Trump, they now know how to play the game.

And believe me, now is the time to master this. Because the Democrats are hoping to keep control of the narrative on illegal aliens.

But if the RNC can learn from the success of the Fake News Awards, they will beat those Democrats at their own game when it comes to DACA.

While the proregressive media and commie Democrats keep attacking Trump as if he is playing chess...Trump continually whips their collective posteriors as he is playing checkers.

29-Jan-18
Trump doe looks

29-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
"Doe looks".............

I've actually seen that. The biggest buck I've ever killed was because of a doe look. I was in the woods and saw 3 does pass about 40 yards away and they kept stopping and giving "doe looks" to something that was behind them. Not too long after that I shot the object of their gazes.

• Sitka Gear