HDE 18-Jan-18
South Farm 18-Jan-18
Tiger-Eye 18-Jan-18
MT in MO 18-Jan-18
BowSniper 18-Jan-18
17-Jan-18

17-Jan-18

17-Jan-18
I’d like to meet a Trump fan who can logically argue FOR him without - 1. changing the topic to someone else (Hillary, Obama, etc) 2. Using a conspiracy theory 3. Using racism or bigotry.

18-Jan-18
Yes sir Slade. Love it when the TRUTH comes out. It dismantles the LIES of others.

18-Jan-18
"I’d like to meet a Trump fan who can logically argue FOR him without - 1. changing the topic to someone else (Hillary, Obama, etc) 2. Using a conspiracy theory 3. Using racism or bigotry" a.Stock market up. largest 1 year increase in 70 yrs.

b. John Gorsuch

c. ISIS in its death-throws

d. Off shore drilling

e. repeal of individual mandate in Obamacare

f. CNN, MSNBC, NBC and their lacky talking heads are being called out.

g. He won and election fair and square

h. Mad Dog Mattis

I can go on but this is like taking candy from a baby.

18-Jan-18
NEIL Gorsuch.......not John.

18-Jan-18
ooops I work with John.....no relation my bad

18-Jan-18
"I’d like to meet a Trump fan who can logically argue FOR him without - 1. changing the topic to someone else (Hillary, Obama, etc) 2. Using a conspiracy theory 3. Using racism or bigotry."

I'd like to meet an obama fan who can...

18-Jan-18
Tie his shoes? Shower once a week??

18-Jan-18
Best arguments dems have are: your a racist, misogynist, capitalist, white supremacist a host of other-ists that fit the context and of course "deplorable", its "for the children" (ie your a bad person with no feelings), clinging to guns and bibles, global warming/climate change, TEA Party, and of course its Bush's fault.

18-Jan-18
Trump is here because of Hillary and Obama. There is no separating them...JMO

18-Jan-18
Isn't every argument against Trump based on "2. Using a conspiracy theory (Like Russian collusion) 3. Using racism or bigotry (Like the MLK statue lie)."???

One of my favorite Trump accomplishments was getting us out of that dopey Paris Accord. Very few men would have the intestinal fortitude to resist that kind of organized global extortion.

And speaking of global, these latest Trump moves to cut funding to the U.N. den of enemies, and specifically Palestine, are also loooooong overdue. Good for Trump!

• Sitka Gear