Highlife 18-Jan-18
Shuteye 18-Jan-18
Mint 18-Jan-18
spike78 18-Jan-18
Glunt@work 18-Jan-18
Mike B 19-Jan-18
Nick Muche 19-Jan-18
18-Jan-18
Is anyone willing to spend the bucks on a 2 pack of this new 4 blade Rage? IMO it is a very steep price. I also do not see the added benefit over the other Rages that justifies the price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-sQ7SzYXo8

18-Jan-18
"Justifies the what price " what do expect for a lifetimes worth of broadheads. ;)

18-Jan-18
jak Hammers have killed 70 deer for me and I'm not switching. Didn't shoot a deer with an arrow this year, got all I needed with muzzle loader pistol. Will probably do most of my hunting with the muzzle loading single shot pistol next season.

18-Jan-18
I only use fixed blades out of my recurve, snuffers, woodsmans, muzzy phantoms, and palmers. My friend shot a hog with the rage and it fell apart after hitting a rib. He went back to muzzy's.

18-Jan-18
The penetration is crappy enough with two blade can’t imagine a 4 blade.

18-Jan-18
They improved it by adding a decent cut on contact fixed blade at the front. If they keep improving they may eventually get it right and end up with simple, durable fixed blade head :^)

19-Jan-18
Way back in the 1980's I bought a dozen used Bear Razorheads from another bowhunter, and they have served me well ever since. I shoot them as a 2 blade (without the bleeder blade), and on cedar shafts. Broadheads need not be fancy, shiny or technologically advanced to be effective..they just need to be razor sharp and used by a bowhunter that can shoot straight.

Take a sharp broadhead and put it in the right spot, it'll do the job every time.

19-Jan-18
I am going to shoot a few bears with them this spring, I bet they'll be devastating and super effective.

• Sitka Gear