bad karma 19-Jan-18
bad karma 19-Jan-18
elkmtngear 19-Jan-18
Thumper 19-Jan-18
HDE 19-Jan-18
TD 19-Jan-18
Beendare 20-Jan-18
18-Jan-18
So a Russian isn't allowed to make a donation to the NRA, or even be a member?

People who voted for Trump had other reasons to do so than the NRA telling them to...

18-Jan-18
Leftey, NRA hit piece. Nothing more .

18-Jan-18
Here's the guilt by innuendo. The NRA spent $30mm to help elect Trump, versus $10mm for Romney. Therefore, there must have been some Russian money behind this, because we "all know" that Trump colluded with the Russians. Money is just a number in a computer. While there may be a Russian who committed a crime here, the NRA has some smart election lawyers, so I doubt there would have been anything near a knowing acceptance of foreign money.

Remember at that time, the NRA was dealing with seven plus years of the corrupt Obama administration, the folks who used the IRS to target conservative groups. The NRA leadership is smart enough to not hand an issue to the then likely Hillary Clinton justice department.

18-Jan-18
And nothing will come of it since the NRA supports both Republicans and Democrats that believe in the Second Amendment.

18-Jan-18
Right...The NRA was at least partly responsible for keeping Harry Reid in office for as long as he was there...

18-Jan-18
Yes, the Russians are evil...unless they are funneling 500 Million into the Clinton Foundation...then it's "OK"...

Still looking for that "Russian Connection"...how pathetic and desperate you are. You probably go on a Google Search each Morning for "Trump and Russia"...to keep your hopes alive !

18-Jan-18
not illegal for russia to donate to NRA, hell hillary took tens of millions from foreign governments and colluded at her so-called foundation.

18-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

18-Jan-18
"...LHL is a freakin' idiot.."

Or using too much of the product he sells...

18-Jan-18
Here's Trump in 2015, suggesting to Maria Butina (Russian crime boss Alexander Torshin's special assistant) that he would lift sanctions on Russia.

"I believe I would get along very nicely with Putin... I don't think you'd need the sanctions."

TIMELINE

April 2015: Trump meets with Putin associate Torshin at the NRA conference. June 2015: Trump announces his run. July 2015: Trump tells Torshin's assistant (Maria Butina) he will drop sanctions on Russia, and he says it *on camera

18-Jan-18
Can anyone think of one good reason the heads of Russian intelligence and secret police would be meeting the NRA President and surrogates of trump? Any good reason at all? No, they arent members (Its the NATIONAL rifle association)

18-Jan-18
Now i know why you call yourself "Atheist." You're pissed off because God didn't give you a brain.

18-Jan-18
Same reason bubba met with AG Lynch on the tarmac. Probably yoga, grandchildren, and tonite's supper...at this point what difference does it make? Maybe Putin was giving the details of the uranium 1 deal to Trump so he can put HRCs sorry kiester in the slammer.

18-Jan-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

18-Jan-18
“Now i know why you call yourself "Atheist." You're pissed off because God didn't give you a brain.”

Rotflmao!!

18-Jan-18
Gonna be a long eight years for some people. Glorious!!!!

18-Jan-18

Oh yeeeeeeeees.........................

18-Jan-18
Let's see...the heads of a Russian practical shooting organization meets with the NRA, including the head of the American equivalent shooting organization. And they make sure it's photographed, so they can then commit several felonies in plain sight and all go to prison in a year or two. They couldn't have been sharing information about, oh, things like practical pistol shooting or something.

Why didn't you clowns photoshop Boris and Natasha at the meeting to make your claims more credible?

18-Jan-18
Watch it JTV, Lefty tutu is going to threaten to beat you up with kungpow warrior moves.

18-Jan-18
Well this explains a lot of what leftytutu bloviates.

Cannabis users are more likely to experience negative emotions, particularly feeling alienated from others, new research reveals.

People who use marijuana are significantly more likely to feel that others wish them harm or are deceiving them, a US study found.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5279825/Cannabis-users-likely-feel-deceived-others.html#ixzz54bDKI6Qk Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

19-Jan-18
"They are actually being prosecuted and convicted"

For Russian Collusion? Their convictions have NOTHING to do with the POTUS.

Fire up another fatty...and keep dreamin'

19-Jan-18
JTV, I was thinking more like a COMPLETE DUMBA$$ fits better. 8^)

19-Jan-18
Wasn't it a crime to deal in marijuana in the 90's as well...?

19-Jan-18
"Always has been. Collusion isn't a crime. Conspiracy, treason, money laundering, lying to the FBI, obstruction of Justice, crimes against the United States - those are all crimes. Those are the crimes Mueller has prosecuted and will be prosecuting. His investigation is going to start producing multiple indictments and plea deals over the next few months. I'm going to enjoy the show."

In view of the evidence coming out regarding the basis for the fisa warrant that allowed the government to illegally spy on the Trump campaign, I have a feeling the show you're about to see may not be the one you paid admission to.

19-Jan-18
Please stop confusing Tide Pods with marijuana edibles. You have no pipeline into the investigation, and no knowledge of actual facts nor the law.

Name the last person tried and convicted for treason in the United States. There is also no crime known as "crimes against the United States." That's just you trying to pretend to be smart. Hint: you didn't succeed.

I understand that you really really, really want there to be criminal prosecutions. And that you wish there's somehow $30mm that was laundered so that the NRA could support Trump. But that's because you're a drug dealer, where laundering cash is common. I wouldn't be surprised to know that you could have been convicted of money laundering drug profits a few years ago, if not now.

Reality check: It's pretty damn hard to launder money when there's a bank record of it. And it's also kind of obvious to accountants and lawyers, you know, people whose job it is to keep others out of prison. And the NRA is pretty experienced in elections and election law. Unless you've got video of Russians wheeling in a pallet of money, and $30mm would be about 1200 lbs, you're just dreaming.

19-Jan-18
Nobody is defending Manafort. You're just using his problems to claim that everyone else in the Trump administration is equally guilty, and just awaiting indictment. That's known as wishful thinking.

Keep making stuff up. It's not like your credibility could get worse.

19-Jan-18
I don't just jump to conclusions because I wish a certain outcome. I am the only person in this conversation that can make that claim.

WIsh in one hand, and crap in the other. See which one fills up first.

19-Jan-18
"Mueller has assembled a team of killers."

Lmfao!!!!!! I'm sure the Trump team is terrified

19-Jan-18
Prosecutors have an obligation to not prosecute unless they have a reasonable good faith belief that they can prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. That one would call them a "team of killers" shows a distressing lack of knowledge.

19-Jan-18
Political careers may be over. But the statute of limitations for certain criminal acts is not. That one would make that claim again shows a lack of knowledge of how things work in real life. If this is a "team of killers" then the fact that someone's political life is over would mean nothing to them.

19-Jan-18
It's looking like the real "Show" is going to be about FISA abuse. My crystal ball says, your Champion, Mueller, will soon skulk into the shadows. This goes back to Obama and his justice Department, and it makes Watergate look like like shoplifting in comparison.

19-Jan-18
These are the same commie mf's who pushed crossbows into this country's archery only seasons, no surprise here.

19-Jan-18
"In the 90s it was illegal and I was selling technology."

Could've swore you said you were selling it in the 90's and then described the vast amounts in taxes you've paid because of it. That's why I asked.

19-Jan-18
"Why didn't you clowns photoshop Boris and Natasha at the meeting to make your claims more credible? "

I think you've found the moose..... likely the squirrel..... they gotta be skulking close by.....

Hint: The leftists think there's really a rabbit in that hat......

20-Jan-18
OMG, lefty....you are trying to piece together some abstract Russian election takeover to Trump.... but then you totally ignore Obama pandering to the Russian ambassador on camera and the Clintons taking in hundreds of millions in pay to play schemes. Hypocritical ...and blinded by your dirty parties politics.

I have no sympathy for anyone that blindly follows crook politicians from any party. There was outside influence by many players on both sides of the isle. Trump AND the Clintons have done business with the Russians. From what I've seen, Hillary have been brash about it using her position as Sec of State- thats treason bro....and its a fact.

Please show me where Trump has used his presidential power to help Russia....oh ...thats right, he hasn't and you can't. The Russia investigation is ongoing, ongoing- so far no connection to trump himself.

I'm sure you have your pants unzipped when trying to start a chitstorm here, Meh.....you have proven to be a sheeple drone of the liberal Dems without the capability to think for yourself.....a time waster......get some help will ya.

• Sitka Gear