slade 18-Jan-18
Shuteye 19-Jan-18
Shuteye 19-Jan-18
Grey Ghost 19-Jan-18
bad karma 19-Jan-18
Anony Mouse 19-Jan-18
Shuteye 19-Jan-18
18-Jan-18
Innocent of being an upstanding law abiding Deputy Attorney General who appointed and stands behind Mueller, as the Critical Pontificator's have proclaimed...

19-Jan-18
I want to see the information come out to see if it shuts up Mika and Joe.

19-Jan-18
Spike, Paul Ryan can release the information. This is one case where he actually doesn't need any approval, he can do it. In this case he can declassify it. Some of it is classified but not in such a manner that it can't be released.

19-Jan-18
"Spike, Paul Ryan can release the information. This is one case where he actually doesn't need any approval, he can do it. In this case he can declassify it."

I'm reading Ryan can only declassify the info with a majority vote from the select committee.

Matt

19-Jan-18
And after the majority vote, I believe the executive branch must approve the release as well. It can be done, just not instantly.

19-Jan-18
Kevin...after the vote, Trump has 10(?) days to say "NO" otherwise they will be released according to what I read this morning.

19-Jan-18
The memo was written by Republicans and written in such a way that declassifying would not be a problem. And it is days for Trump to say no. There was more information that could have been included but was highly classified so it wasn't included.

• Sitka Gear