BIGHORN 24-Jan-18
Woods Walker 04-Feb-18
Woods Walker 04-Feb-18
bad karma 04-Feb-18
BC 04-Feb-18
Shuteye 05-Feb-18
BowSniper 05-Feb-18
18-Jan-18
Detailing Churchill's early days as the prime minister, and starring Gary Oldman, this is a splendid movie. It brought out the desperation in the early days of WWII. A wonderful, uplifting movie, acted and directed magnificently, IMO. I recommend it highly.

18-Jan-18
These two movies would be a wonderful double feature. Darkest Hour, the Dunkirk.

Both were absolutely great.

18-Jan-18
We're going to see it this weekend. It'll be the first movie we've seen in a theater since American Sniper. Last winter I was going through my dad's old books and I found his copy of Churchill's, "The Gathering Storm". It's Churchill's account of the period of time from the early 1930's to when he was made the Prime Minister of England's Parliament just as WWII was beginning.

You read Churchill and then about America's George Washington and you realize the MIRACLE it was that these two particular men came along at that particular moment in history.

19-Jan-18
Getting it from Netflix on your recommendation. Dunkirk was all ready on its way.

Terry

24-Jan-18
My wife and I attended the movie today. Excellent movie! The only thing I didn't like is trying to understand the English talk. You would think that I would be better at understanding them since I spent 3 years on their island. Still, one of the best movies we have watched in a long time!

04-Feb-18
We finally got to see this last night. It was well worth the money. The scene where he rode on the subway really got to me. THAT is England, and why they were able to withstand the onslaught of Hitler.

04-Feb-18
Oh....and "Up your bum"! ;-)

04-Feb-18
Agree. The subway scene brought chills to my spine.......that showed the best of England during the worst of times. My father fought in WWII, and it really brought out the desperation of those times. And yes, the up your bum...........funny, indeed.

04-Feb-18
Another good one is 12 Strong. Saw it last week with my son. Those guys were warriors.

05-Feb-18
I will see it when it gets on TV. Last movie I saw in a theater was Jaws. I do know, however, the darkest hour is just before dawn.

05-Feb-18
X2 for the movie 12 strong. Excellent movie covering a legit true story

• Sitka Gear