sleepyhunter 24-Jan-18
Hawkarcher 24-Jan-18
Bentstick81 25-Jan-18
Woods Walker 25-Jan-18
South Farm 25-Jan-18
TD 25-Jan-18
Woods Walker 25-Jan-18
23-Jan-18
Someone during the LBJ era convinced the DNC elites that they could masquerade their draconian paternalism as collectivist social policy and the rest is history.

24-Jan-18
Cool video, although the libs won't believe one word of it.

24-Jan-18
Not every Republican is a racist but I’m willing to bet that every single racist votes Against liberal Democrats. What does that tell you?

24-Jan-18
"every single racist votes Against liberal Democrats"

Far from true. Black Lives Matter have continuously demonstrated their racist nature. Unlike you, I don't fall for the fallacy, that you have to be white, to be racist.

24-Jan-18
They vote against liberal Democrats because they are the real racists in this country. Heck, your liberals have abandoned the blacks and hispanics citizens in favor of illegals...their new plantation slaves.

24-Jan-18
Does that include the likes of Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev Jesse Jackson, Rev Louie Farrakhan, Rev Wright (notice a pattern here) I will also include Eric Holder, Barak Obama, Kamala Harris, Charlie Rangel, Corey Booker, John Conyers, Elijah Cummings, Maxine Waters, Frederica Wilson.....ad nauseum

THAT my dear ATHIEST is a list of RACISTS!!!!!! I can go on, but my intent is to educate you not embarrass you.

24-Jan-18
But only white people can be racists.

24-Jan-18
Great find, Kevin!

Go eff yourself, 'theist. Your post here is absolute proof that you have NO interest in truth or facts.

But then, we all knew that already.

24-Jan-18
Republicans believe in the potential of ALL people, while Democrats clearly believe that Blacks and Hispanics are too dumb, too lazy, or too stupid to succeed on their own without the Dem's help.

Dem's believe that minorities are incapable of achieving and succeeding on their own merits and genius. Therefore, they must live on the Dem Plantation and they MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES!

Republicans know they ARE capable of not only succeeding, but also achieving great things.

24-Jan-18
"Heck, your liberals have abandoned the blacks and hispanics citizens in favor of illegals...their new plantation slaves."

-Very astute observation. Just like the modulation of their racism, the elitist want for a permanent "sub-class" has created this dysfunctional immigration system we have. It pushes people in the shadows just like the folks in back of the "big house."

24-Jan-18
"What does that tell you?"

It tells me you still haven't looked up the word "racist" yet!! Idiot!

24-Jan-18
If I decide to dislike somebody it won't because of their skin color. That also applies for who I vote for. I don't think that is racist, it's freedom of choice.

24-Jan-18
Disagree that a racist would vote against liberal policies. I rarely hear the N bomb. Even from all my good ol boy beer drinking redneck friends. Last I heard it besides a Quentin Tarantino movie or rap song was while watching nfl playoffs a couple years ago at a bar. The husband of an acquaintance yelled what a dumb f$@ing n$&&er someone was for a pass interference penalty. This guy is now superintendent of a large school system and a Democrat. Occasionally see him on tv and wonder if that was just an outburst he’d be embarrassed by now or if that’s what’s in his heart. It’s his business of course but I can almost guarantee this guy votes for every liberal he can.

25-Jan-18
atheist. You are willing to bet? What a laugh. You have proven that you won't keep your word, on any thing you say, that you will do. So, what do you want to bet? The one problem is, that you have to PROVE your statement, to win a bet, and we all know that you can't, and are LYING tour a$$ off. Nice try MORON. 8^)

25-Jan-18
LOL! Like the bet it made when it said that if Trump won, that hesheit would leave the CF.

Trusting hesheit is like trusting a RINO to repeal Obamacare or the first black President when he said, "If you like your doctor/health plan you can keep your doctor/health plan...PERIOD!"

25-Jan-18
"Dem's believe that minorities are incapable of achieving and succeeding on their own merits and genius. "

Actually, I believe the opposite is true...I believe Dem's know that minorities ARE capable of succeeding on their own, and that scares the hell out of them! Let's be honest, the Dem's would be a lost non-existent party without minorities...which is EXACTLY why they do everything in their power to keep minorities down on one side of the coin, while pandering to them on the other.

25-Jan-18
South Farm x2.

They are well aware the "minorities" archive and succeed by their individual efforts all the time. They are more than aware they will lose a great deal of their voting block if they allow that to become the norm, much less promote it. Keep em barefoot and pregnant so to speak. A dependent voter is a DEPENDABLE voter...... that is the foundation of their power.

25-Jan-18
This quote comes from Maajid Nawaz, the coiner of the term "regressive left," from his BigThink talk:

"… It’s what I call the racism of low expectations: to lower those standards when looking at a brown person if a brown person happens to express a level of misogyny, chauvinism, bigotry, or anti-Semitism, and yet hold other white people to universal liberal standards. The real victim of that double standard are the minority communities themselves because by doing so we limit their horizons; we limit their own ceiling and expectations as to what they aspire to be; we’re judging them as somehow that their culture is inherently less civilized; and, of course, we are tolerating bigotry within communities, and the first victims of that bigotry happen to be those who are weakest from among those communities."

• Sitka Gear