Sixby 26-Jan-18
HA/KS 26-Jan-18
slade 26-Jan-18
slade 26-Jan-18
orionsbrother 26-Jan-18
HDE 26-Jan-18
BIG BEAR 26-Jan-18
23-Jan-18
All I can say is.... What is wrong with our world........?

23-Jan-18
Yeah, saw it as well. Has a different meaning for me now...

Did things like this happen in the 60's?

23-Jan-18
I guess that's not even news in America anymore......... Sad.....

23-Jan-18
Do they have any more details yet?

24-Jan-18
They are trying "not" to sensationalize it , these wack job shooters are attention seeking whores much in the same way as my pontificating groupie.

24-Jan-18
I have 2 grandkids that attend that school and were in the "Commons" when the shooting started. Both got out physically unhurt. My grandson had a class last year with the shooter. Grandson was standing too close to the shooter when it all began. One student was shot next to, and one behind my grandson. Grandson is okay physically but it will be a long time if ever before he gets over it emotionally. A good friend lost his grandchild. Please pray for all the students and their families.

24-Jan-18
zeke, I'm so sorry to learn about your grandkids being at that school when the shooting happened. I can only imagine what your grandson is dealing with. And, the horror of at least two families losing a child is just awful. It's difficult to find words to describe the grief they're experiencing. All of the students and their families are in my thoughts and prayers.

24-Jan-18
zeke,

Jimbo has expressed my sentiments exactly. I will pray for all of those in this tragic event.

The Rock

24-Jan-18
Simply horrific...... Glad your grandkids are safe Zeke....

24-Jan-18
Zeke, sorry to hear about your grandkids. So glad they are ok. Prayers to help them deal with this horror. And prayers for the families that lost their children. A pain I can’t even begin to imagine.

24-Jan-18
Unfortunately, things like this will continue (to get worse) until they get better.

Good, strong family life is the answer. But nobody wants to hear it...

24-Jan-18
"forumtrack>>3886.014"

KPC,

I've seen you post this several times. What does it mean?

Matt

24-Jan-18
I can tell you why this happens over and over again. Of course none of you bleeding heart lefties could ever agree..

We are at least 20 years into an education system that ingrains in these kids that they are not to ever fight, no fist to fist, no bullying, nothing physical...no king of the mountain, no trench, everybody's a winner. They expect these young kids to be diplomatic and express their "feelings", at an age when these kids can't even conceive diplomacy, all the while failing to understand it is basic human nature at that age to "settle their differences" on the playground...or at the bus stop after school. So, flash forward 20 years to the point where all that pent-up frustration and inability to physically settle their differences wells up inside and boils over to the point where they SNAP and bring a gun to school! We're creating a generation of thin-skinned pansies.

24-Jan-18
South Farm is correct. Then add ZERO home life of any kind for most kids and you have a disaster in the making.

Seriously, anybody who works in a school can tell you, the home life of 50% of kids is completely unbelievable. All types of abuse by biological and step parents. Being locked outside in the heat and cold so "parents" can "party". Only food they get is junk food if they are lucky. Nothing home cooked or even fast food for that matter. Living with grand parents because "parents" tell them to their face they don't want them.

When I served on the school board, it ticked me off that we were forced to serve breakfast. I thought it was such a waste of resources. Not anymore..... The school breakfast and lunch is the ONLY decent food many kids get during the day. And for some it is the ONLY food they get, period.

And yes, it really is that bad.... And this is in a rural area where you would think it would be a rare thing, but unfortunately it is almost the norm....... Honestly, I see very little hope for our future at the rate things are declining......

26-Jan-18
Violent video games. A relatively new phenomenon where kids sit in front of a TV for countless hours acting out very realistic and graphic killings....

26-Jan-18
Agrees with BB. They are a form of brain washing. They remove reality and glorify death.

God bless, Steve

26-Jan-18
Video games also trivialize death. No matter how many times you die, you still get to go on playing. I said years a go that we need to take a cow, horse, or pig to every school in America, shoot it on the lawn and leave it there while it rots away. Then kids would actually understand the concept of death.

26-Jan-18
Forumtrack,

He first started tracking threads he felt were links to Spikes Conspiracy laden sites/links..

You never see his forumtrack on threads where he can not use one of his small man gotcha posts, much less see him post at all. In his self-inflated mind he is the CF thought police and monitor.

He also tracks when somebody slights him, most would not understand, it's a snowflake thing. Probably learned it as the play ground tattletale later to become the school snitch. ...

So I give him plenty of data so he can prance around puffed up and do his Banty Rooster strut in his basement.

26-Jan-18
forumtrack>>3886.015

26-Jan-18
zeke - very sorry to hear this.

26-Jan-18
Well BIG BEAR, at least this thread got more participation...

26-Jan-18
Yep....

• Sitka Gear