bigswivle 26-Jan-18
Woods Walker 26-Jan-18
25-Jan-18

spike78's Link
Pay them even when they work!

25-Jan-18
Does he run a sanctuary state as well?

25-Jan-18
He is a liberal in disguise like Romney so probably so.

25-Jan-18
We've got one of them here in Illinois too.

25-Jan-18
On one level, it does make sense. My proposal is to phase out all benefits over the period of a few months regardless of whether or not they get a job. That would make a REAL incentive to find a job.

26-Jan-18
Let them do the jobs the illegals do because they wouldn't do the jobs in the first place.

26-Jan-18
I'm fine with it. They have a job and they keep their benefits for 6 months. But if they quit/get fired right after the work+benefits 6 months grace period ends, then they should have no benefits for 6 months.

26-Jan-18
"no benefits for 6 months"

Nope, no benefits .... ever. It is a one and done.

26-Jan-18
I remember seeing a news report where they were interviewing this woman that was once stuck in the welfare cycle. She said since welfare pays more than what she could earn starting out it was very tough to make the leap into the workforce. Very easy to say screw it and stay home with the kids. She was smart enough to know she would never get ahead on welfare so she kept trying and finally got enough experience to get a decent job.

26-Jan-18
Mandatory birth control shots for anyone here on any type of visa/immigration plan. The problem down here with our immigrants is they reproduce like crazy bringing more "dreamers" into poverty

26-Jan-18
"That is exactly how they occupy a country and part of their strategy to overcome natives."

I don't understand anyone who brings a child into poverty. Makes me sick. Should go for anyone receiving welfare entitlements as well.

26-Jan-18
If you want child support it should have a caveat that if you have more than one that you can't afford, then the only way to continue it would be to get your tubes ties or a vasectomy.

"IF YOU CAN'T FEED 'EM, DON'T BREED 'EM"

• Sitka Gear