BIG BEAR 28-Jan-18
Zim1 28-Jan-18
Sage Buffalo 28-Jan-18
BIG BEAR 28-Jan-18
wooddamon1 28-Jan-18
Mad dog 28-Jan-18
Mad dog 28-Jan-18
25-Jan-18
Nice job Lou Ann Simon for dropping the ball when she had a chance to apologize and seek forgiveness for putting MSU greed, money and sports stadiums ahead of caring for her students. But she just couldn’t do it. The more I read about all the coaches who valued their jobs over turning in baby rapists the more sick I get. Statements by about everyone representing MSU deflecting responsibility turn me off from watching any sporting events any more. I turn on the TV at my hotel tonight and 1/3rd of the channels are sports. It’s obvious what is most important. Money.

Well I can’t wait to see how much coin the pedaphile feeding University will pay in civil cases. Then they can ask if it was really worth it.

26-Jan-18
Nasser is a sick SOB for sure and is finally going to get what he's got coming to him. After a month in prison he will wish he'd been given the death sentence instead.

But he's only part of the picture. The people who enabled him are pure EVIL, and they should also be imprisoned. If it weren't for them, he'd of not been able to do the extent of the harm that he did. I detest them just as much as I do him, and on a certain level maybe even more.

26-Jan-18
Simon's resignation comes with huge perks.... including lifetime football tickets.... Article in the Detroit Free Press today...... disgusting........

I hope Nasser gets raped in prison repeatedly until he dies there......

26-Jan-18
Where Are the “me too, “ phoneys ? Sorry I forgot, these female students aren’t Hollywood babes.

26-Jan-18
In her resignation message, Ms. Simon wrote, “To the survivors, I can never say enough that I am so sorry that a trusted, renowned physician was really such an evil, evil person.” She added: “As tragedies are politicized, blame is inevitable. As president, it is only natural that I am the focus of this anger.”

My experience with the folks at the top of such corporations is that thay the majority tend to be cold hearted maggots that put the stakeholders interests above all else, be it right or wrong. Everything that this pompous queen has spewed so far fit that bill. Her statement puts all the blame on Nassar. And just implies herself as an innocent crash casualty.

If she were sincere and honest, this is what she would have said...........

“To the survivors, I can never say enough that I am so sorry I was responsible for covering up this scandal and continuing to feed your babies to this monster to rape for a decade after I knew the truth. I should have fired him immediately and cooperated with police, parents and media rather than trying to conceal it all, simply to protect the Spartan name brand and keep the donor dollars flowing in. I will now do the right thing and forfeit all my MSU pension and perks to the survivors. And serve my time with my bud Nassar behind bars. I ask your forgiveness.”

26-Jan-18
Just seen Izzo is coaching tonight. Apparently he is dreaming, thinking he and Dantonio will survive the inevitable house cleaning. But it’s all good with the alumni donors in Spartanland. The MSO Baby Rapers beat Wisconsin in roundball. That’s whats important.

26-Jan-18
I saw on the news the Athletic Director stepped down as did the top guy at USA Olympics....

Yesterday's front cover of the Free Press was a full front page... showing a list of the names of the victims who bravely came forward.....

Their families should get an hour alone in a gym with baseball bats and that son of a bitch......

26-Jan-18
.....and muriatic acid with a propane torch also.

26-Jan-18

Woods Walker's Link
"Entire USA Gymnastics board to resign in wake of sex abuse scandal......."

26-Jan-18
MSU really stepping up to the plate. Trying to get completely off the hook claiming government immunity and statute of limitations. Even Hollis & Izzo cant bear to use the word resign. They keep repeating retire. Izzo is delusional in his post game press conference. Claiming his focus is on the healing process. Haha that’s a ways off, long after he is forced out during the MSU house cleaning bloodbath.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/1062489001

27-Jan-18
For those of you unfamiliar with this case,, Dr. Nassar was treating gymnasts at Michigan State and USA Olympics...

Over 160 women have come forward and revealed that during their sports therapy sessions; Nassar inserted his fingers into their vaginas.....

They were all very young and vulnerable athletes at the time. He told them this was part of the therapy ......... Some times he did this with the girls mother sitting in the room....

I can't even imagine if my 11 year old daughter had been a victim of this monster...... and I pray for all the victims and their families....

27-Jan-18
It's a good thing it wasn't your daughter Bear, or I have a feeling that you'd be doing life also. I would be!!!

27-Jan-18
Sunday (1/28) ESPN will be airing at 9:00 a.m. a one hour investigative story on the sexual abuse against woman that has taken place within the football and basketball programs and the lengths the athletic dept., the administration and the coaches have taken to suppress any and all charges against their players. From the short clips I seen there were great steps taken to cover up the sexual abuses against woman by the players. There were some interviews conducted with the survivors and their parents that will make your sick when you here the details of the abuse.

27-Jan-18
Hammer... I saw a little bit on ESPN this morning about it.... I will record tomorrow morning's show.....

The shit is hitting the fan at Michigan State... this is worse than Penn State....

The show this morning said there have been something like 16 football players at MSU involved in assaults against women since Dantonio became coach... including last years 3 that were charged with rape.....

27-Jan-18
Who are these losers saying the judge over reacted by saying he could get 175 years. If it was their little girl 175 would be minimum. One girl said it destroyed the relationship between her and her family. They believed the doctor instead of their child.

27-Jan-18
It’s amazing to watch the behavior of all the willing participant MSU employees when confronted by reporters. Every phony acts as if they knew nothing of this for 10-20 years and apparently have the illusion they can simply continue their careers as if nothing happened! Izzo started his press conference making a short comment on the case and saying he would only answer game related questions, not any questions about the abuse scandal. Then went on to talk about that night's game. Subsequently, every reporter ignored his request and promptly asked only abuse related questions. No reporters cared about the game. I have to believe deep down these coaches know their careers are over, but live in denial. Apparently they think they are godlike iconic public figures immune from responsibility to protect their students. That sweeping things under the rug for 10-20 years is perfectly fine, as long as they win sports games. I expect they will continue to support Simon so she doesn't throw them under the bus on her way down.

Let's make this clear. Simon & Hollis were forced to RESIGN.........not "RETIRE". Izzo was close friends with both of them for 20 years! So apparently he expects everyone to believe this little "Nassar thing" never came up in 20 years of conversations with Simon & Hollis??? The ultimate c'mon man. Who on god's green earth is he crappin?

28-Jan-18
Penn State, Michigan State....maybe it's not just the Hollywood types who turn their heads. Would love to see the Big 10 get a 5-10 year post season ban and ban on all scholarships.

Tired of all the excuses.

"I didn't want to ruin everyone's weekend." Always is heard in my head when Joe Paterno was asked why he didn't act immediately when he "found out" about Sandusky.

28-Jan-18
On the ESPN investigative story this morning..... They showed a press conference given by Dantonio after 3 of his players were arrested for rape last year....

He said that they had never had to deal with anything like that in his 11 years as head coach there.....

That was a lie. It was shown that other similar incidents involving football players were swept under the rug......

MSU has been dealing with complaints about Nassar for 20 years. Everyone who had any knowledge of the complaints should be charged with a crime..... including Dantonio and Izzo. I don't believe they were oblivious to it.

28-Jan-18
"Penn State, Michigan State....maybe it's not just the Hollywood types who turn their heads. Would love to see the Big 10 get a 5-10 year post season ban and ban on all scholarships. Tired of all the excuses."

As a Purdue grad this ruined my season even viewing my school finally get a decent BB team after a decade of losing both FB & BB. When I was a student I attended every home game for both sports 1977-1981. Since that time I've never returned for any game. I feel like it should be for the students, not rabid alumni.

28-Jan-18
Trublucolo: Give me one conference where a coach turned his head for 20 years while his coach had kiddies in the shower or a doctor abused 100+ women. I am pretty sure NO conference boasts this record.

28-Jan-18
Watching that ESPN show today..... They showed video clips of Nassar actually treating some of the young girls.....

I cringed at how freely he touched their private areas....

And why was he video taping treatment of patients ???

That guy is one sick mother f....... He should get the death penalty for what he did.

28-Jan-18
Well, I doubt he'll make it long in prison. Even in protective custody- he's a goner. Hopefully he "enjoys" a few long years locked up before he's put out of his misery...

28-Jan-18
Big Bear. He will enjoy rape in prison. This Miscreant loser needs a VERY slow painful death. These parents deserve some blame too. The parents who have been enamored with Hollywood, Fame, Sports glory VICARIOUSLY thru their kids, surrendered their own babies like the Kool-aid crew at Jonestown. One of the father's who doubted his gymnast daughters accusations, finally came to the light and apologized to his daughter years later. You killed himself soon after. Mad dog

28-Jan-18
By the way, I will be burning my BELOVED MSU Spartans head band my big brother gave me in 1984 when he visited the campus for a football tryout. I wore THAT all season under my Bike Air Helmut. Burn baby burn. I will burn it just like I burned my Penn State stuff. As head coaches, you need to know what's going on. Kids BEFORE concerning yourself with winning. Mad dog

• Sitka Gear