slade 26-Jan-18
Bowbender 26-Jan-18
gadan 26-Jan-18
Woods Walker 26-Jan-18
tonyo6302 26-Jan-18
Squash 26-Jan-18
slade 26-Jan-18
26-Jan-18
My take on this elitis new age world royals meeting. It’s Just like Europe before WW1 . Back then the European royal families, which most were related, foresaw the commoners growing uneasy, and if something wasn’t done to distract them, the royals may lose power. The result, was WW1, where it occupied the commoners and killed millions off, and preserved most European royals grip. Only the Russians finally wised up, but then they went in the wrong direction. So today they fly in on their private jets to meet in Davos and discuss what they are going to do about the commoners stirring up trouble again. Middle America electing Donald Trump, the UK brexit vote, Lapin in France , and Merkel losing power.

26-Jan-18
MSNBC was complaining that he didn't act like he normally does. They said he was scared. One of the MSNBC reporters, that was at Davos, broke all their hearts. He said everyone he saw there was very anxious to meet Trump, shake his hand and get their picture taken with him. He gave Trump and A and the rest of the MSNBC reporters almost cried.

26-Jan-18
Trump's roundtable open meeting with 15 executives of some of the wealthiest companies in the entire world was simply outstanding and something that should have been covered by the entire world press. I cannot help but contrast his positive attitude and the response of those company heads with Obamas bow down KA apology for America debacle. I feel like we are on the right track here. Those that pray do it often and recognize the answers. THose answers are coming daily and direct from the throne room of God./

God bless, Steve

26-Jan-18
Anyone with an IQ higher than a turnip's and who's acquired a few dollars knows that Obama was an incompetent token affirmative action pick and had NO BUSINESS being in control of the most powerful, influential country in the world. These world leaders WELL understand this and they also know that Trump's presidency will be/IS the exact opposite.

26-Jan-18
Trump uses his inside the country voice to bait his MSM groupies and progressive witch hunters, much like I bait my CF groupie.

26-Jan-18
Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes. Synonyms: vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism.

26-Jan-18
Yes, that speech Trump gave was masterful! I have to say, the upcoming State of the Union speech is the first one I am looking forward to seeing in 8 yrs.

26-Jan-18
If you're a gambling man, I'd say invest in TIDEPODS before the SOTU, as the snowflakes will be ingesting them in droves.

Look also for a spike in global warming as the liberal heads explode en masse during the SOTU.

26-Jan-18
I just read that Jimmy Kimmel has an interview with Stormy Daniels right after the SOTU.

26-Jan-18
WW, No , I think they will just hold a group scream.

26-Jan-18
And yet here you are again, Suuuueeeeey>>17

• Sitka Gear