Squash 26-Jan-18
TGbow 26-Jan-18
slade 26-Jan-18
Woods Walker 26-Jan-18
sleepyhunter 27-Jan-18
Beendare 27-Jan-18
sleepyhunter 27-Jan-18
26-Jan-18
Might save the embarrassment Pat. They don't deserve it. Liars deserve exposure. God bless, Steve

26-Jan-18
Actually it's scary cause the democrats are still getting there talking points from the media. They still believe it hook line and sinker.

26-Jan-18
If they keep this up, all the Democrats will be lining up to vote for him.

Skeptical? It worked for Bill Clinton. :)

26-Jan-18
Good one Solo. LOL 8^))))

26-Jan-18
Just like the White House press Corp , it’s gotten painful to watch these people ask moronic questions.

26-Jan-18
They dont have enough integrity to seek the truth. No surprise sense 95% of those in the media are leftist.

26-Jan-18
Thanks Solo, now I am cleaning my keyboard.....

26-Jan-18
And.....you would know this how? Wait......never mind.

27-Jan-18
Maxine, you should go create your own Website so you could be safe from ridicule. You're no better than Sybil.

CNN is an embarrassment to the news media industry IMO. Don Lemon is by far the creepiest news anchor on TV. Disgusting.

27-Jan-18
The only time I see it is at the gym. They keep these stupid graphics on the screen while their talking heads blabber on, "Trump a racist?"....crap like that.

I hope Trump can bait them into doing something that gets them investigated- can you imagine a major network getting completely shut down?

27-Jan-18
Nice try Maxine, another critical thinking fail from the spin groupie of the CF.

• Sitka Gear