HA/KS 11-Feb-18
Sixby 11-Feb-18
HA/KS 11-Feb-18
Seapig@work 22-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 23-Feb-18
BowSniper 23-Feb-18
Sixby 23-Feb-18
27-Jan-18
The only truth we have about this incident is that something stinks, and it stinks BAD.

27-Jan-18
There are certainly a lot of questions about the shooting. I wonder if they think we will forget?

27-Jan-18
I saw a follow up on the news about 5 days ago. It said that the conclusion was that he acted alone. His girlfriend was not charged with anything... and the motive is unknown.

If he has evidence of an ISIS connection.... well then out with it man.........

27-Jan-18
I have a friend in Las Vegas who would see this murderer at the gun range from time-to-time.

He told me the guy was very weird and didn't want others to get physically close to him.

No ISIS, no conspiracy, just one very mentally screwed up guy.

27-Jan-18
Kyle, Possibly and likely observed from optics. The shroud they hung over this event only serves to pique one's interest into the information coming forth. Are we not permitted to waver from news reports and self serving interest which has proven time and again their fallacies and paint a picture in their favor? Ladies and gentlemen these are the exact events and time frames, video included as they occured that we know for certain: A B C D E F G.....shooting. Where, after all the delays are these timelines and video proofs? These people create conspiracies on their own with the open ended commentary they themselves supply. The Federal government is the same and we are just now discovering the travesties heaped upon the American people.

The Rock

The Rock

27-Jan-18
Unauthorized gun sting gone bad. The FBI knows its going to get swept under the rug like the rest of their shenanigans. They've been way too quite for way too long. This isn't a quickie Mart robbery gone bad. There's a LOT more to it than we know...yet.

27-Jan-18
Personally I think it was simply a case of a nut job shooting out of a window. Perhaps he was on psyche meds or stopped taking them...who knows.

I'm still amazed that the body count wasn't higher.

27-Jan-18

27-Jan-18
..........meaning that the guy shooting from that side of the door had to have left the room by the front door. ........then the police themselves seem to be saying there must have been two shooters. "

Not necessarily.

The shooter might have left one room and shut the deadbolt, then gone into the hall and back into the other room, where he also deadbolted the door.

27-Jan-18
Kyle,

There you go. Speculation. Why after all this time do people continue to speculate? How long has it been to come to the conclusion with one lone shooter? The problem IMO is that the puzzle they want us to believe, even if true, does not fit.

The Rock

27-Jan-18
Spike,

Try to stop believing every stupid and ridiculous thing you read on some whacko internet website.

27-Jan-18
"The account I read yesterday claimed that the Police Report says".........

Ha !!!! Why don't you read the Police Report Spike ?? All Police Reports are available through the Freedom of Information Act....

Instead of relying on what someone else claims that it says....

Kyle hit the nail on the head.

27-Jan-18
I wonder why so many want this to simply go away? The new news was not new or news. Same old stuff. Sorry guys but there are so many contradictions in reporting from the cops that if there are conspiracys floating they are the ones creating the theories. I have seen the vidio of the main street and it was slightly over one hour before there was any response with the exception of the police on site. The police scanner report multiple shooters going on in multiple places/ There are not only multiple police reports but there is private cell phone vidio of shooting at Miralago with police reaction and takeover of the scene and what appears to be the body of a deceased person on the floor. There is another report of a firefight on the freeway which caused multiple injuries and possibly deaths of FBI officers. Yet its all denied after reports already given. But most of all we see a shaking sherrif with a glaring FBI controller standing right over his shoulder. Give us a break here and stop with the business as usual bovine scatology. God bless, Steve

27-Jan-18
Ask President Trump. I'm sure he knows exactly what happened there. If we are not being told the truth.... he knows....

27-Jan-18
MSU knows the truth but they ain’t talking

27-Jan-18
Bou'bound,

Wrong thread!

27-Jan-18
I, for the life of me, have a hell of a time wrapping my head around the Vegas shooting.

What the hell happened that night? Beyond the obvious that is.

I just can’t find myself to believe that a 64 year old man, supposed millionaire, wakes up one day, and then plans all of this.

I am not saying he had to be that great with his weapon, because he didn’t.

But all of the explanations, who and what this guy is supposed to be, just simply doesn’t add up.

Now, if they discover that he’s had a lifetime of unsolved crimes now to his credit, then ok. But until a whole hell of a lot more comes out about him, and it would have to make sense, I’ll remain skeptical.

27-Jan-18
DL,

He'd been planning this for months, if not years.

He was one seriously mentally deranged person.

27-Jan-18
"The shroud they hung over this event"

Really?

What shroud?

27-Jan-18
Kyle, I just cannot believe that he’d been planning this for possibly years.

I just simply do not believe that for 64 years, a person, man, woman, any race, any religion, anything, lives a normal, successful existence, and then does this.

I just simply can’t buy it.

As much as I’d like to buy the official version, I just can’t.

A person like this would have a trail of carnage behind them. They’d have a lifetime of something. And unless they find it, the story will never make sense.

27-Jan-18
HA,

What could we ever know about a ever changing story? Btw....believe the police report? Which one? Yes and I will also believe everything our justice department tells me going forward. Really? Who had to ask? C'mon. Somebody is covering up something when the people raise their eyebrows. It is the American way when you could be held liable and we are talking big dollars here.

The Rock

28-Jan-18
Well I hope that you guys that think the whole story has not been told on this ,, Can at least admit that if the FBI is hiding something from the public...... that President Trump is also hiding the truth from you....

There is no way the FBI is hiding something without the President knowing about it....

28-Jan-18
Well big bear, I don’t trust anyone in politics to be perfectly frank. You’ve been in police work for years. What’s your honest take?

Look at all of the sides of it. Does it pass the mustard test to you?

28-Jan-18
On the surface it looks like one crazy guy to me.....

But I don't trust politicians either.... and if there's more to this story.... The secrecy goes all the way up to the President..... guaranteed.

28-Jan-18
I'm 50/50 on this one. The way it has been handled could be due to some facts powerful people don't want known or simply because powerful people want to limit the bad press for Vegas. A lot of blanks to be filled in and just odd how it was covered. A rich white guy on a killing spree with legally bought scary black guns not getting huge attention from a media, who loves anything negative about privileged white males, gun owners and scary black guns, naturally makes people's spidey sense tingle.

28-Jan-18
Now granted, I have never been in law enforcement. So perhaps my opinion is very u educated. But I really don’t see how on the surface it appears to be a very disturbed person. The reason I feel that way is this, I’ve stated many times now that men of that age and stature quite frankly, don’t do that. Anyone of that age and stature to cover everyone.

I just simply don’t believe that this happens at 64 years old. Unless there is a path of carnage along the way. Unless he’s been doing murders all along and they’ve remained unsolved. I just simply can’t wrap my mind around him going bonkers and planning this for months or years.

I have heard all the conspiracies surrounding this. Saudies, gun control, gun sting gone bad. All sorts of stuff.

The parts that make me wonder is, most people, including myself, had never even heard of a bump stock. Now their a household name. And to the general public, they’re bad and we now need to outlaw them. Forget about the fact that they’ve been around for quite some time. But now they’re bad.

Tracer rounds. Again, most people probably had never heard of them. But he had them in the room. He didn’t use them. But now they’re bad too.

The paper that supposedly had ballistic calculations on it. Yeah that makes sense. Millionaire has all the resources at his disposal. Carries all those guns and ammo up the elevators. But forgets his angle compensating range finder at home. Not to mention that after the first round out of that clip, that gun is gonna be terribly inaccurate. But he has calculations on where to aim.

My point??

They’re exposing the underbelly Of shooting. They’re spilling information about weaponry that the general public doesn’t know.

The amount of guns he had in the hotel, in his house in mesquite, his house in Reno, in my opinion, is to provide a shock and awe to the public.

If you create a problem.....you can create a solution........

28-Jan-18
So if you think there is more to this story; Do you acknowledge that President Trump knows what happened there ???

28-Jan-18
I would say it’s highly likely the president knows what happened there.

28-Jan-18
The FBI is a very top down organization, as is the DOJ. I've posted here before that to give a witness immunity requires approval from the AG. Likewise, a high profile case like this would require a briefing to the director, if not the AG.

On the cause itself, I'll agree that it is rare for someone 64 to snap, but I won't say impossible. Mental health issues can manifest themselves at a later age.

There have been a few recent articles about Sessions bringing back the rule of law to the DOJ. And he has. The idea that the DOJ is hiding information about this shooting is not consistent with the recent DOJ history. I just don't see that as a Sessions approved play.

28-Jan-18
How old was the guy who shot up the GOP congressman playing softball? I believe that was also an old white guy that snapped and started spraying rapid fire.

28-Jan-18
I do hope that we end up receiving the “rest of the story”.

The shooting was in the news every minute of the day and the. Suddenly disappeared. In the most videoed place on the planet, we can’t get straight time frames.

We have facial recognition technology. Of all the amazing things we can do, yet we can’t get an accurate time line of events. That of course, is what you believe is the accurate story line.

What do I think happened there? Well, hell if I know.

Couple of things I do know: It’s a new demographic of people that were attacked. It’s a pro gun, generally republican crowd that were attacked. Shortly after the shooting, few country music stars were calling for gun control measures.

So now you have a portion of people, that traditionally do not support gun control, calling for gun control.

Tim McGraw, it’s no surprise there, called out for tougher restrictions because the drs told him these are wounds that people receive in war and he doesn’t believe we should have access to weapons that can cause war like damage...

Let that sink in for a minute....I’d wager that you could use a .22 to make war like wounds. What about a .50 cal muzzleloader?

A knife?? My point, there is again, shock and awe. The dr’s said these are war wounds. Well, damn it, most any weapon will leave a war wound. It’s shock and awe to the public. “Hey joe, they had war wounds, nobody should have those weapons”.

The dog and pony is shock and awe.

28-Jan-18
I just returned from Vegas two days ago. Spent the whole work week there. It was very odd standing at the base of Mandalay Bay, looking at the very windows this happened at. Looking at the very killing field of the concert venue. Very somber.

28-Jan-18
"I would say it’s highly likely the president knows what happened there."

What makes you think he knows? And why would he continue to keep it to himself? Either it's truly a mental case gone bad or there is much more we don't know. I find it hard to believe that the FBI tells Trump anything whether they're obligated or not.

28-Jan-18
I would expect that the president wanted to be briefed on that shooting. I cannot imagine that this president was not briefed. That would not be consistent with who he is.

28-Jan-18
According to several here:

1. Any unsolved crime isn't really unsolved, its simply the result of a conspiracy to keep the public from discovering the truth.

2. ALL people who are involved in investigating a crime are stooges of the 'establishment' and NONE of them would ever leak the truth to a media source, even in those cases where hundreds of people are involved in the investigation.

3. In the event ALL of the final-final information on a crime isn't wrapped up within four months of the crime, that's simply more proof of a cover-up and a conspiracy.

4. People who investigate crimes are all liars and part of a conspiracy, esp. if the case isn't resolved quickly for those who believe every conspiracy theory they read on the internet.

5. ALL crimes for which there is no known motivation within the first four months are therefore PROOF there's a conspiracy.

6. There has NEVER been ANY crime that took more than four months to investigate that wasn't the result of a conspiracy of LE to lie about "the truth" and cover up what really happened.

7. There were never ANY mass shootings in the USA until after 9-11, when Al Qaeda, and later ISIS, came on stage.

I could go on and on, but hopefully at least some here will get my point!

28-Jan-18
The president may know some things now buttttttttt, Did he know immediately? I don't know. Neither do you. We do have a justice dept that refuses to answer to the congress. An FBI in collusion to take down the president and refusing to provide to congress. An FBI that exonerated Hillery and destroyed vital information. An FBI and Justice dept that is so deep state that they are presently involved in attempting a coup on the elected President of the USA./ Heck no I do not trust them on bit and if you do then you are not as smart as you believe you are. Gun running deal gone bad but set up by the FBI, Attempted obsfucation to cover us a Saudi prince assasination? An Isis terror hit which they claimed several times? What it is not is what is being sold and what was sold at the Kennedy assasination. One lone gunman that shot over 200 people, had thousands of rounds and 20 some odd guns in his room but committed suicide? No way in the hot place./ Did not happen. I know it and if you are honest you know it. Will we ever know the truth? I do not believe we will. Not now , not ever. God bless, Steve

28-Jan-18
Sixby,

GOOD LORD!

Quit drinking the Kool-Aid!

28-Jan-18
Exactly Kyle. Steve... I would say that if you are honest with yourself and you believe that there is something more to this than one lone madman......

That you have to admit that President Trump is fully aware of what happened there....

If he has no idea,,, Then why hasn't he asked the same questions you and Spike Bull are ??? Why did he just go back to business as usual without pressing for answers ???

28-Jan-18
"Your point," my friend, is that there is no end to the unsupported crap you are so willing and eager to believe.

I would bet I could sell you the Brooklyn Bridge for $1,000,000, simply by claiming the government doesn't really own it, but it brings in over $200,000 per day in tolls. Make your check payable to a Nigerian Prince, who has promised he'll forward your $1,000,000 to me via a certified check.

28-Jan-18
So, Spike's new conspiracy theory is ISIS recruited a 64 year old white millionaire to perform an act of terrorism, and authorities are covering it up because.....?

How cute.

Matt

28-Jan-18
Threads like this are useful. They tell us who makes sense and who does not. Sorry, Sixby and Spike Bull, but you're both baying at the moon.

28-Jan-18
From Spike Bulls article he posted from "Disobedient Media "..........

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones claimed that O.J. Simpson played a role in the Las Vegas attack.......and the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a government orchestrated hoax.............

I think Spike relies on far right wing nut whack job news sources for all of his information........

28-Jan-18
I want to know the ENTIRE content of the "memo". I KNOW someone here has the answer since they know everything else that appears to be unknown and maneuvered by the powers that be. Please forward ASAP so that we may be enlightened. If not, your the not the savant you think you are and so sure about it.

The Rock

28-Jan-18
Credible evidence? Let's hear it. Tell what you know Congressman Perry or shut up.

28-Jan-18
"Your point," my friend, is that there is no end to the unsupported crap you are so willing and eager to believe. Answer (undeserved)You are so right and there are three fingers pointing right back at ya. Can't you see that? Talk about people believing unsupported crap. You and GG and BK and KPC are prime examples of Crap eaters. You are swallowing it by the truckload. At this point there is not one bit of credible evidence. It has been completely suppressed and a non-viable scenario that has already discredited its-self has been imposed on us. You failed to address one single point I made. In fact you sound like a coolaid drinker to me. You drink your cool-aid but don't be bad mouthing and name calling people for questioning the FBI. Should I make up a tiny little list of FBI deceit? Just recent ones for your memory jog because you seem to forget very easily? Oh don't answer that with a yes because I'm not going to bother. God bless, Steve

28-Jan-18
Sixby,

Could you put that in ENGLISH, perhaps?

29-Jan-18
Kyle, you and I usually agree on things, but I have to disagree on this one. Something stinks to the high heavens with this.

This one thing tells all you need to know...... This was THE worst mass shooting in U.S. history. Where are the calls for gun control? Yes, we heard them for a couple weeks then all went quiet. "Never let a good crisis go to waste!" So the gun control freaks have THE best situation for scary black rifle banning in years and they are keeping their mouths shut???? Why? We had screams for gun control for months after Sandy Hook......

Here are some facts that we know about this guy:

His last know employment on record was as an accountant/auditor for a division of Lockheed Martin. With termination of employment in 1988. No record of a job or business ownership since.....

His dad was a criminal. So not likely to be family money behind him.

His wallet was full of gold cards to all the major casinos in Vegas. He could walk into any high roller room in Vegas. It is my understanding this would have meant he spent millions at these hotels gambling.

He owned two airplanes. One was leased to a company out east with known CIA black ops connections.

He was a social networking ghost, but yet released search warrants say they found 7 active cell phones. One of those cell phones is so encrypted that the FBI still has been unable to crack it.

Released search warrants also talk about him having multiple email accounts. Most were very similar with just a few numbers changed. These accounts contained emails that appeared to be written to someone but had never been sent..... Sound familiar? I believe a top general was brought down communicating with a lady like this.

His girlfriend has family ties to the Philippines, which he also visited regularly. Just so happens to be a large ISIS cell located in the Philippines.

And there are more, but those start getting into more speculation than facts.

I'm sorry, but 2 + 2 does not equal 4 on this one.

29-Jan-18
So you are implying that the gun control freaks know what went on there,, So they are keeping their mouths shut ??

29-Jan-18
Ha !!! Now I'm a commie Spike !! Good one.......

Why don't you ever answer my questions about what you do for a living Spike ??

You know I served our country for 7 years in the United States Navy....... right ??

Did you ever serve in the military ?? What do you do for a living ??

How dare you call me a commie you whacked out right wing nut job.....

Get back in your bunker in your mommies basement......

29-Jan-18
So I guess that means you never served our country right comrade.........??

29-Jan-18
BB, What difference does employment status matter or service in the military? Those answers should not enter into the equation of opinion, speculation or fact of a disconnected subject such as this.

29-Jan-18
Because Spike has a history of calling Law Enforcement Officers Jack Booted Thugs on the Community Forum.... He sits back in his bunker calling me a commie ?? Really ?? I think it's only fair to ask him what he does for our country.....

29-Jan-18
His refusal to answer speaks volumes......

29-Jan-18
I was just there 5 days last week for a convention. I didn't see anything but I was busy eating on the company dime and attending meetings.

29-Jan-18
Big Bear, any reason for things going quiet would be speculation on my part.

So it doesn't seem weird to you that we had months of gun control screaming after Sandy Hook and Aurora, CO for that matter, but roughly two weeks after THE WORST mass shooting in U.S. history, and the calls for gun control goes quiet??

It seems to me that the word came down to shut up and let it drop for some reason.....

29-Jan-18
I think it more likely that the Democrat agenda is 100% "de-legitimize Trump" because gun control has been a dead loser at the polls except in stupid blue states.

29-Jan-18
I think to a certain degree the gun control critics realized that if they couldn't get, from their perspective, meaningful legislation passed in the wake of the Newtown tragedy then it's unlikely another mass shooting will do much to change public sentiment. That said, I don't remember the anti-gun outrage being all that different following the events above (LV, SH, Aurora). I think the Newtown shooting struck a particular nerve with it being elementary school kids.

As it pertains to these types of things, unless there is proof saying otherwise, I fall in the camp of the simplest explanation is usually the likeliest.

29-Jan-18
Darren..... No,, It really doesn't seem weird to me..... The anti gun people shouted out loud for a bit about the incident,, Then it's on to the next days news....

I haven't heard hardly anything in the news about the shooting in a Kentucky school.... Where are the anti gun people on that incident ??

29-Jan-18
Be careful what you ask for.....

The Rock

29-Jan-18
Why would the antis complain. A bunch of the opposition was murdered. CiA? Planned before Hillery lost and carried out in hopes of Republicans joining with the dems to push gun control? Just theories , not conspiracys. But mindless people never question the obvious. Like one dead shooter with 21 guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition. Obvious FBI interferance over local police ect. Like I said three fingers pointing back when you people pack up like a bunch of dogs and start calling names and belittling real thinkers. God bless, Steve

29-Jan-18
You people start calling names ?? Your boy spike called me a commie......

29-Jan-18
Did the name fit? I doubt Spike is a boy. Spike is not a coolaid drinker like many of you are though. He questions and only the questions not asked do not get answered. The reason we are in the governmental mess we are in is because of people that ate the slop that was being fed and said it was good and now want to maintain that status quo. The FBI, CIA and IRS And Justice departments all need a strong laxative plus an enema and if you fail to see that you are deaf, and blind/

God bless, Steve

29-Jan-18
Spike is a whacked out right wing nut burger.... there. How's that for name calling..... and THAT fits.

29-Jan-18
Sounds about right. Me too. LOL God bless and peace to you Bear. You shouldn't be so grouchy/ Steve

30-Jan-18
I can't speak for Big Bear, but I suspect that demeaning the profession of a man who has stepped into a situation or two where he could take a bullet for an unknown citizen may tend to piss him off. From my view, he's a man of integrity who has worked hard to be where he is, and anything that tarnishes his badge will probably cause him to get a little testy. He should get a pass for that.

30-Jan-18
Did I miss something or someone accusing any police or any other agency for being involved or complicit in the shooting? I don't think so. Why the outrage? Good grief.....

All I am seeing is people speculating as to WHY no REAL information about what the investigation has found in any depth other than "he was just crazy" has come forth. As was stated..... crazy usually has a history. It would be VERY abnormal if there wasn't.

Honestly..... there is no arrest or trial or anything that could be compromised by releasing more information on the case. None at all..... unless they are working on another angle.

I'm with some of the others. If any one is upset about the speculation and think it's all very clear as to how this event all came down..... then release ALL the flippin' information they have, their conclusion, and be done with it. As it is THEY are creating the conditions to suspect a "cover up" of the facts.

30-Jan-18
"then release ALL the flippin' information they have"

What makes you think that they have not?

30-Jan-18
"Ha !!! Now I'm a commie Spike !! Good one......." BB - Did Spike call you a "commie" or say that you were using commie tactics? "BIG BEAR is already using commie projection tactics" Read carefully what is written.

30-Jan-18
It may be about the Economy and keeping it out of news because of of copycat glory hounds, but it is not about that dirty word MONEY progressives like to throw around.

30-Jan-18
Many people that were hit said shots were coming from different directions. One guy that was hit said the one shooter story is a outright lie. These statements get people to thinking. Somebody knows something.

The Rock

30-Jan-18
The least accurate evidence is generally eyewitness accounts. People tend to get confused about what they see and hear, the mind plays tricks. Actual hard forensic evidence is what you need.... and all we have is one nut job with a pile of guns and bullets, enough to do exactly what was reported in the way it was reported. Rapid fire out one window. I think we are just missing the motive (and lawsuits over the response times).

It's only suspicious that a motive has not been released (from a note or family or friends or computer/phone recovery).

30-Jan-18
Well I am going to place my complete faith, no matter how unbelievable or witnesses in the official summary by the every changing stories the authorities are telling me of what occurred that night. The security guard must be lying or confused what he said when he was being shot, the missing or broken video cameras in each hallway is possible in a billion dollar SECURE structure and countless people who were shot or being shot at just don't know what happened. Not one or two of them but ALL of them. Lastly I also believe the ever changing timelines from a month previous. Why would anyone question?

The Rock

30-Jan-18

Seapig@work's Link
Everyone, calm down and be happy...the FBI has it under control!

"In the Ruby Ridge case, when an FBI sniper gunned down an Idaho mother holding her baby in 1992, the chief of the FBI’s Violence Crimes division was sent to prison for destroying evidence. When a Senate committee held hearings three years later, four FBI agents took the Fifth Amendment rather than tell the incriminating truth about their activities on the Ruby Ridge case. "FBI “Lost All” of McCabe Text Messages Before He Was ‘Removed’ from Agency"

The FBI suppressed mounds of evidence regarding its final assault on the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas, on April 19, 1993. The FBI had always vehemently denied that it had any blame for a fire that killed nearly 80 people; six years after the attack, investigators found pyrotechnic rounds the FBI fired into the building before the conflagration erupted.

FBI evidence shenanigans destroyed the prosecution of Cliven Bundy, the Nevadan rancher who was involved in a high-profile standoff with federal agents in 2014. The feds charged the Bundy family with conspiracy in large part because the ranchers summoned militia to defend them after they claimed that FBI snipers had surrounded their ranch. Justice Department lawyers scoffed at this claim in prior trials involving the standoff but newly-released documents confirm that snipers were in place prior to the Bundy’s call for help. Federal judge Gloria Navarro slammed the FBI last month for withholding key evidence in the case.

A month before the 2016 election, Americans learned that the FBI agreed to destroy the laptops of top Hillary Clinton aides after a limited examination of their contents (including a promise not to examine any emails or content after January 31, 2015) in its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

The FBI-issued cell phone of Peter Strzok, whose previous texts to his mistress (also an FBI employee) showed fierce hostility to Trump, suddenly had problems due to “software upgrades” and other issues — and voila — all the messages between the two from Dec. 14, 2016, to May 17, 2017 vanished.

Lets all just TRUST them!

30-Jan-18
No thin skin here. I've been taking crap like "hands up don't shoot" every day for 24 years....I have to take it at work to keep my job.... but I don't have to take all your negativity towards the Police here without responding......

A crazy guy that wandered into a restaurant the other day and started eating off other people's plates went to jail for disorderly conduct...... During his arraignment he spit in our detectives face. Turns out he is HIV positive.......

Every time you throw out one of your Jack Booted Thug or Goon comments.... You are spitting in the face of Law Enforcement just like he did......

I'll go to the funeral of the young Detroit Officer who was shot and killed in the line of duty this week.....and yeah.... I'll identify with him.

30-Jan-18
Seapig, Ruby Ridge was 1992. Something that happened more than 25 years ago has no bearing whatsoever on what happens in 2017 or 2018. That should be obvious.

30-Jan-18
Bad karma, you got me there. We shouldn't ever learn anything from history.

Obviously.

30-Jan-18
Yes, the point went right over your head. The folks who caused the problems in 1992 are dead or retired. After all, the Germans executed six million Jews in the 1940's so we should expect the same now.

30-Jan-18
A anti-Vietnam war protestor calls a honorable cop and military vet "thin-skinned".

How precious is that?

Matt

30-Jan-18

.....BB, this not directed to you personally because I do not know you, but I know some super thin skinned jack booted police officers who think authority is their's alone. They are human with the same exact fractures as all others on this planet.

GG, Is that not possible? You make me laugh. You live in a black painted cube when you utter ridiculous statements for which you have a natural talent. As if police officers and LE are cut from a different and better cloth. Take it on the hop. This is not about making internet friends who will agree with your every word.

The Rock

30-Jan-18
The Rock, I too know thin-skinned cops. BB is not one of them, IMO.

On the other hand, I've never known a thick-skinned war protestor. Your mileage may vary.

The Matt

30-Jan-18
I'll venture a guess that if there was a "jack booted thug" in BB's department, BB would be the first guy to hold him accountable. I think he blisters at the broad brush used to paint so many honest, hard working people that go out every day risking a red stain on their nice clothes for a middle class salary.

30-Jan-18
When the giant radioactive land mass crosses the ocean from Japan and poisons the entire west coast... THEN you will be sorry you mocked Spike.

30-Jan-18
Yes, that'll happen right after Godzilla takes out San Francisco.

30-Jan-18
Rocky.... You could easily insert the word Marine in place of Police Officer in your statement..... Think about it......

Yet...... I think that the vast majority of military and Police Officers have honorably served their communities and our nation and deserve the benefit of the doubt.........

And so does President Trump. I am thankful that for the first time in the better part of a decade we have a President who honors and respects Police and Military..... watch the State of the Union tonight and pay attention to the Presidents invitees.

On the contrary,, President Obama took every disrespectful cheap shot he could at our nations Police Officers.... and so does Spike Bull. Repeated use of terms like "Jack Booted Thug".....and.."Goons".....

I've never heard President Trump ever once disrespect the Police or Military........

30-Jan-18
Here's my thought after having dealt with police agencies over many years in the judicial system from the other side of the table and representing quite a few.

I'll suggest that some agencies, such as Lakewood, CO, have very high standards to the point where there are seldom issues, and when they are found, are quickly dealt with. Others, such as Denver, for decades never fired cops, despite having some seriously bad apples. That changed a few years ago. We also heard stories of cops that would take $5k from a drug dealer, but report $2500. Frequently heard, but we could not corroborate. I also had a client's car impounded, and at the police impound lot, his cell phone and other items were stolen, and people called from his phone at the lot, but the Denver PD would not investigate it. I had a case where a Denver detective hid exculpatory evidence...in a murder trial and he did so in a subsequent trial. I've seen some LEO's perjure themselves in their reports and on the witness stand, but that's a very small minority.

That being said, the percentage of bad officers in a "bad department" is probably still fairly low, almost certainly single digits. And in many of the departments where I worked with people, the percentages are infinitesimal. In my first murder trial, the lead detective was impeccably honest. But a couple of other detectives were not....and we caught them.

So, broad brush descriptions of LEO's should be describing the honest, hard workers not the occasional bad apple. They are fortunately rare even in the worst of circumstances.

30-Jan-18
I believed you nailed it bk. BB, I would hope you are as you present yourself because that is what the public expects. I would never choose LE as a occupation. Underpaid, misunderstood and under appreciated for placing their lives on the line everyday just as firefighters. I am not lathering you up for a ride because I not that insecure, just being honest.

The Rock

30-Jan-18
Rock.... In a day and age when negative sentiment towards the Police is at an all time high in my career,, And everything we do and say is recorded for all to judge....and people actively seek complaints and lawsuits against the Police.......

I can remember getting one written discipline in that last 15 years or so..... That discipline came when I unlocked a young kids car for him when he locked his keys in the car. My lockout tool shattered his car window. I felt horrible....... and exchanged phone numbers with the kid.... and sent him a personal check to cover the repair of his car window.......

I got disciplined for failing to fill out the Department liability form and have him sign it in the pouring down rain.

I have thousands and thousands of contacts with citizens every year.....Knock on wood I have never fired my Department issued weapon at a person in the line of duty... and I'd like to keep it that way for the next two and a half years.

I tell you this not to pat myself on the back...... but to express to you that I am just a typical Officer at our Department who tries to honorably serve the community we work in.

Thank you President Trump for acknowledging and honoring our Military and Police tonight........ and stating that they deserve our total and unwavering support ....!!!!!

30-Jan-18
BB,

....and that settles that. Stay safe.

The Rock

31-Jan-18
Bad karma, "Yes, the point went right over your head. The folks who caused the problems in 1992 are dead or retired. After all, the Germans executed six million Jews in the 1940's so we should expect the same now."

So you are saying that a government agency won't retain a consistent behavior pattern during staff turn over? The CIA, NSA, KGB, Mossad, InterPOL all change their motives at some arbitrary point in time because of staff turn over? LMAO!

Nice, redirect and obfuscate. That has no bearing on the trustworthiness of an organization that has long shown a willingness to overstep its boundaries.

https://theconversation.com/the-fbi-with-great-power-comes-great-scandal-77606

By 1969 many had grown suspicious that the FBI might be abusing its authority. Congress responded by passing laws requiring Senate confirmation of future FBI directors and limiting their tenure to 10 years.

During the Watergate affair we learned that the FBI had illegally protected President Richard Nixon from investigation. Revelations of the FBI’s abuses of power and unconstitutional surveillance motivated Congress and the media to become more vigilant in the future monitoring of the FBI.

Obviously there is a tendency at the FBI to abuse their power. It is because agency oversight falls on a feckless congress and a useless media that both fail to perform their jobs.

Now it has been revealed that the FBI has lost five months of texts. The FBI “failed to preserve” five months of texts between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. That is some kind of trustworthy right there.

"Rep. Jordan said Monday that the lapse in documents is reminiscent of the mysterious disappearance of emails from former IRS official Lois Lerner during the Obama-era IRS/Tea Party targeting scandal. Lerner’s emails disappeared during congressional investigations." Yep. Trustworthy. Yet this is the agency that big bear insists that President Trump should rely on.

31-Jan-18
Rep. Perry (R) said that he has received credible evidence that there are terrorist ties to this attack.........

I predict that he will never come forward with what he says is credible evidence......

I will "TTT" this thread in one year and ask Perry again to tell us what his credible evidence is.....

31-Jan-18

Seapig@work's Link
Big Bear, I suspect that Las Vegas was a terrorist attack also, but not necessarily by ISIS.

The link details the attack. The details the author describes parallels my suspicions ever since the corruption arrests in Saudi Arabia soon after Las Vegas. President Trump made some comment about, I think he said, betrayal.

King Salman named his son an heir to the throne, instead of his brother’s son Prince Al Waleed.

In Las Vegas, Prince Al Waleed owned the upper floors of the Mandalay Bay resort. The Mandalay Bay has a heli-pad on the roof. That is important, because that was the escape route after the carnage.

On the night of the attack King Salman was in Las Vegas at the Tropicana.

Paddock was victim one. Others were used to shoot at the country music venue. That was to create chaos and distract from the real target over at the Tropicana. Al Waleed’s assassins shot from Mandalay bay, but they also were at the Tropicana trying to kill Salman.

It was not only an assassination attempt and a terror attack, but an attempted coup in Saudi. This is why everyone shut up in Las Vegas.

The possible involvement of a foreign government ties the shooting into national security and creates the need for proper timing of the release of information.

31-Jan-18
Like I said..... if there's anything more to this than just one insane madman shooter...... Then President Trump knows what happened there.....

31-Jan-18
BB,

How could Trump know when the jury is still out on what actually occurred and the forever moving details? Trump to the chagrin of many is not..believe this or not, God.

The Rock

31-Jan-18
Thanks for the bad news Rock, now I am having flashbacks from when I heard Santa Claus was not real.

31-Jan-18
Trump would have been briefed by the FBI on this one, and would know anything they know, and would be updated. I have to believe he'd insist on this as terrorist attacks are one of his hot button issues.

As to the claim this is an assassination plot against a Saudi king, I have only one thing to say. It might have been helpful if there was any evidence to support it, such as someone actually shooting at the guy. I don't see shooting out a window at concert goers as evidence of an assassination plot against someone in a hotel. That takes a massive leap of faith.

Except for King Salman's presence, there's as much evidence to support this claim as there is to support a claim that this was a murder attempt on Celine Dion and Wayne Newton. After all, they were both in Vegas at the time.....WTF?

31-Jan-18
Breaking News, second person of interest spills the beans. Defiantly looks like the ISIS type.

31-Jan-18
What breaking news ?? He says he sold Paddock 750 tracer rounds....... and hasn't been charged with anything...... they interviewed him the day after the shooting.... how is that breaking news ???

31-Jan-18
Lighten up Frances , ""Defiantly looks like the ISIS type.""

31-Jan-18

HA/KS's Link
"A judge on Tuesday unsealed nearly 300 pages of search warrant records, including one document that publicly identified for the first time an additional “person of interest” in the Oct. 1 massacre on the Las Vegas Strip.

“Until the investigation can rule otherwise, Marilou Danley and Douglas Haig have become persons of interest who may have conspired with Stephen Paddock to commit Murder with a Deadly Weapon,” according to the Metropolitan Police Department document, which was prepared in October.

31-Jan-18
BK: Trump would have been briefed by the FBI on this one, and would know anything they know,

Is that the same FBI that has been working their little tails off for the DNC trying to take Trump out??? That is a bad case of hero worship you got there>

God bless, Steve

31-Jan-18
I'm not going to buy a clue for you, Sixby. Just keep lapping up every unsupported, hair-brained conspiracy theory like a hungry dog.

04-Feb-18

HA/KS's Link
"The government has charged a Mesa man who sold ammunition to the man who carried out the Las Vegas massacre with conspiracy to manufacture and sell armor-piercing bullets without a license.

In September, 55-year-old Douglas Haig sold more than 700 rounds of ammunition to Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock after meeting Paddock at a gun show. An engineer with Honeywell, Haig said he sold ammunition as a "hobby.""

04-Feb-18
Low hanging fruit and another attempt at cheap obsfucation of the truth. God bless, Steve

09-Feb-18

HA/KS's Link
Coroner report released - no big news.

"LAS VEGAS – The much anticipated autopsy report on Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock did nothing to help explain why he carried out the deadliest shooting in modern U.S. history — his body didn't hold diseases or drugs or other substances that could have caused aggressive behavior.

In fact, it showed he was a sober, healthy 64-year-old.

The report — released Friday in response to a lawsuit by The Associated Press and the Las Vegas Review-Journal — showed gunman Stephen Paddock had anti-anxiety drugs in his system but was not under the influence of them."

09-Feb-18
Anti-anxiety drugs "in his system" meaning he was taking them in recent times... "but was not under the influence of them" meaning he had stopped taking them. Isn't it true that people who stop taking their anti-anxiety meds have a potential side-effect of becoming suicidal???

09-Feb-18
It would be interesting to know which meds he is on, Anti depressive meds are sometimes used to treat anxiety, he could have bottomed out.

10-Feb-18

Iktomi's embedded Photo
Iktomi's embedded Photo

11-Feb-18
Ha//KS:In fact, it showed he was a sober, healthy 64-year-old.

Those do not go around shooting 250 people for the fun of it. That just makes this entire thing more difficult to understand. Especially following all the confilicting reports . Conflicting vidios, Conflicting evidence and his spooky background. Where did his money come from???Who controlled him and how???? I know, just another conspiracy but this is more covered up than the Kennedy assasination which is still being covered up.

God bless, Steve

11-Feb-18
Yes, the government is 100% incompetent at everything except covering up what really happened and they are 100% effective at that.

You expect me to believe that? Conflicting evidence? Conflicting videos? I'm thinking that this was done in the same studio that made the fake moon landing videos.

The only conflict is between what "conspiracy behind every cactus" people try to make us believe and what really happened.

11-Feb-18
HA/KS: I am not on any conspiracy here. I just stated why I do not buy the case the FBI is making and is forcing the LEO in Vegas to make/ Everything I said is factual. We have been given the run around and lied to time after time on this. Why can you not see that? God bless, Steve

11-Feb-18
"Why can you not see that?"

I think it was hiding behind a unicorn. Maybe that is why I didn't see it.

22-Feb-18

Seapig@work's Link
But, hey! Lets just keep trusting the FBI!

Judicial Watch - "the entire FBI should be restructured as a "new investigative arm of the U.S. Marshals Service."

"“There’s a systemic, institutional problem. We can walk it back to the Tsarnaev brothers [Boston Marathon bombing] where they missed the leads, multiple leads on them. You can go back to Whitey Bulger for that matter. You can go back to existing corruption in El Paso, Texas. "

23-Feb-18
23-Feb-18
Interesting - especially the part detailing how he specifically shot .308 scoped rifle 8 times at the fuel tanks 675 yards away. Trying for a big bang. Devious!

And the documented count of 1,050 empty cases fired, from all the rifles each loaded with 100rd mags (pic looks like Surefire brand, wide mags). He never had to even stop to change a magazine.

23-Feb-18
Like. Not what did the autopsy show but what did the autopsy not show. Such as angle of bullet wound, caliber and type. Those kind of things not disclosed. We all believe he died from lead poisoning/ What we do not necessarily know is who killed him. Did he really commit suicide. Did the female police woman shoot him with a borrowed hunting rifle. We all saw her aiming at him./ If so why not say so? Did a partner murder him/. Lock up and leave him with all the blame? Was the guard really wounded by him? Lots of very real unanswered questions here and no visable reason for the obsfucation. God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear